Does anybody have a guide on making Windows 10 barebones? I'm sick of the bloat and retarded settings

Does anybody have a guide on making Windows 10 barebones? I'm sick of the bloat and retarded settings

Attached: untitled.png (600x327, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-update-minitool.64939/page-47#post-1465177
ameliorated.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Windows Server

funny pic
install gentoo [spoiler]or win 7[/spoiler]

>bored linux user makes another circlejerk thread

Attached: 1520465371411.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Install Windows 8.1

top five best os

1 - gentoo in arch linux
2 - gentoo
3 - arch
4 - mac
5 - android

this but unironically
if you're going to cuck yourself on this nuWindows trash, 8.1 is a decent alternative.

OOSU10
GPedit to kill cortana

Is this a meme? Otherwise why?

Get a original Windows ISO from Microsoft and use NTLite (a GUI for Windows' own disk image manipulation tool DISM) and remove what you won't need.

you can do a bit to remove the bloat. get windows 10 pro and then you can start. don't bother with the home version. you can remove and disable a ridiculous amount of crap using w10privacy: disable auto-updates, disable all telemetry, disable services, remove microsoft's garbage preinstalled applications etc. if you ever need to update, se wsusoffline so you don't have to deal with window's retarded updater.

No bloat, only updates security, much less botnet, very stable

Thanks mates

Where can I pirate the latest version?

>OOSU10
can I trust this util though? I'd consider writing a powershell script myself but that would likely take more time and effort than I'd want to put in

of course not

MSMG Toolkit

Attached: download.jpg (400x220, 48K)

Copy Pasta:
If any of you still run Windows 10 (naughty), you can pirate Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC N, which is the Long-Term Servicing Model for Enterprise. It has no apps (or even the ability to install them) and sees a new release every 3 years like traditional Windows.

By default, it installs updates automatically, however if your enterprise has a Windows Server or Windows IT Server on the network, then you have access to the traditional Windows Update Manager.

Some guy has made a community version of the Update Manager that runs on the Local Machine and together with LTSC makes Windows 10's update model just like the normal, pre-service Windows:forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-update-minitool.64939/page-47#post-1465177

While you shouldn't use Windows 10 or Windows at all, people do anyway. Might be a good resource for people who happen to use Windows 10 but don't like the new bullshit. With the death of Windows 7/8 approaching, many new HW drivers will only support Windows 10 and so this information should be given to gamers to prevent them from being Jewd.

Attached: 123.jpg (561x604, 52K)

i am trying my fucking hardest to not switch back to windows 10 after installing ubuntu 18.04. ive never used linux extensively before and i feel like i'm fucking up my partitions somehow. i have my entire hdd as /home and ssd under / but i cannot for the life of me figure out how the fuck to install specific steam games to my ssd.

ameliorated.info/
I don't use normally use Windows, but when I must (boomers or normies need an install), it's AME.
>inb4 "stop shilling your shitty iso"
I've actually never heard a real argument against AME. Just "fuck off lol xD".
Actually give me substance this time. Like being limited on updates is a pretty substantial security flaw, for example. You're better than this Jow Forums. Show me your power

Attached: 1544189302461.jpg (476x471, 58K)

How did you fuck up your partitions? There usually isn't a good reason to manually partition unless your dual booting; and by how you said you're trying your hardest to not switch back to Windows 10, I'm assuming you did a clean wipe

And probably no audio or graphics acceleration by default. In fact theres a bunch of settings different on server os's to favour stability over performance, not saying dont stick with it but you should research them first (one example is the multimedia class scheduler server default priority)

stop shilling your shitty iso

>I've actually never heard a real argument against AME. Just "fuck off lol xD". Actually give me substance this time.
I've lost count of how many times I've told you why this shit needs to go in the trash. Many others have too. Either you're very, very stupid; very, very blind; or a very, very dumb shill.

>iso is considerably larger than the stock one
>has a premade user, suggesting they don't even know what audit mode is
probably really poorly made