Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk
youtube.com/watch?v=dQNZiLBuzEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>may
He is, CIA NIGGERS can't get him.

He faked his death to throw off the glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers

No he's dead.
As a black man I'm sad for a loss of life but cannot even entertain he could ever think he's above me

>Terry is still alive
>No evidence provided

Despite this hoax he lives forever through his epic speeches youtu.be/cu8e3nikyQk

Attached: poltrek.jpg (499x380, 27K)

Jesus christ, his boomer parents seem oblivious to his schizophrenia. That and his sister's obituary makes it clear he had retarded familiars who didn't understand just how horrible his condition was.

you're not supposed to baby people with schizophrenia, you're supposed to hold them to the same standards as a normal human being
they're not retarded

He's alive but in CIA prison where he will spend the rest of his days which is why CIA had to fake his death

Even worse - now he is working for CIA,

What
Has he actually spoken against black people, all I know of is the CIA thing

Plot twist: he always was.

So what are some realistic ways to get the footage of his death? It was recorded.

Yes, when they are stable with minor symptoms, he obviously had episode in plenty of his streams, and it's obvious he needs to go to clinic and stay monitored. He was making literally no sense, and was aggressive, in such cases responding to him is the worse thing to do. You should monitor him while avoiding him, and if the symptoms don't stop, you should immediately call 911.

True, Terry hated CIA niggers, plus we all know black people cannot possibly glow in the dark when you're trying to run them over in your van, it is a logical fallacy.

maybe we are actually the ones that are dead, and terry is the one alive, because he was able to escape the cia niggers' mind control

>You should monitor him while avoiding him, and if the symptoms don't stop, you should immediately call 911.
no you shouldn't
you're supposed to treat them as human beings
which his parents did
being instiutionalized would not have helped him

Terry was clearly too advanced in evolution for them to handle him. He was operating on numerous dimensions at the same time.

Attached: glowinthedark.jpg (300x124, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dQNZiLBuzEk
terry still the best though

>but cannot even entertain he could ever think he's above me
user... terry is above us all

What are you on about? If a schizo absolutely loses track of reality there is no other choice. That's true for any mental illness case. Don't go to retarded gurus and meme psychologists next time. Obviously you shouldn't be a fucking asshole, and I understand that sometimes, the symptons aren't too bad for you not being able to handle. But every serious doctor I've been told me in a serious episode you should never engage.

>mel gibson
He should play Terry A Davis in a hollywood adaptation of the Temple OS contruction days where one man defeats hordes of CIA to talk to god through buffers

Attached: terrydavis.jpg (480x640, 111K)

terry is ill

Noone asked for your opinion, nigger

>But every serious doctor I've been told me in a serious episode you should never engage.
well yeah, in the same way you shouldn't provoke any other violent person
but mental institutions don't help people, they're essentially prisons

To be fair his parents looks/looked horribly old. They probably were living in a hell as well. If only his sibling would try to make terry do the medications so that he could get his welfare check

Where can I get the Vods of him jerking in his van?

This is not true, have you ever been to a mental health institution yourself? Many patients do not end up there permanently and there are many cases where they are able to treat people to an extent where they are in a stable enough condition to re-enter society. Terry didn't need that kind of help though, his episodes weren't severe enough to the point where they impacted his ability to function at a basic level in society.