CAN YOUR PHONE BE HACKED BY SOMEONE HAVING YOUR IP ADDRESS ONLY

Attached: phone.png (320x294, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE&list=PLIKLIOYtrv9PoF6XiEBOlcD2PaGXwT8QN&index=192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

No

wtf come on.. i need serious answers

Maybe

Give it back Jamal

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544668479859.gif (500x491, 376K)

so the question is, can someone get into your phone ie. get your data turn your camera on etc. by just having your ip address ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-162904.jpg (1080x1920, 553K)

pic unrelated to ios

not an ios

>crashing = bricking
I fucking hate these people.

Based and redpilled

That guy is working for google project zero team.. for sure he know what bricking is.

why cant Jow Forums answer my quetion ? i thought you guys were supposed to be the brightest intellactuals on the internet...

this should be easy queston to answer plz

This should answer your quetion
youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE&list=PLIKLIOYtrv9PoF6XiEBOlcD2PaGXwT8QN&index=192

ok i hover over the embedded link and i see a big fucking gorilla on it.

not clicking that shit

come on guys please help this is important...

Yea that should help

>Apple engineer's phones
How many phones does an engineer own? Enough to fill a room?

You don't even know the difference between a Gorilla and an Orangutang, I don't really feel like helping out brainlets.

The correct answer is it is possible but it is very unlikely that it will happen to you.

Guy seems like an absolute whiteknight betacuck. Bitch didn't actually find and exploit a vulnerability. She basically did the scriptkiddie equivalent of the first thing you try when you are looking for a security bug using an automated tool but because she has a pussy he has to tweet about how this strong, independent grrl totally hax0red into Steve Jobs' iPhone.

Of course.

absolutely not.

care to elaborate with some techno definitions in the answer

LEMAO

Natalie won t fuck you still

this

Do your own homework.

Return the phone Tyrone.

Attached: 1546729622245.jpg (1263x1060, 395K)

Yes, absolutely