Why are PC gaymers so autistic as well as ironically so ignorant as to how computers work?

Why are PC gaymers so autistic as well as ironically so ignorant as to how computers work?

>pic very related

Attached: 97A4BB74-CC3A-4848-89DA-FE8252BF93DA.jpg (750x847, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/acu8kr/red_dead_redemption_running_on_an_i9_9900k_using/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they are children.

because many of them today are now children

fpbp t/

Why do iPajeet shills keep street shitting on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1531410524672.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

Lots of retards run multiple games at once and wonder why their FPS is shit.

how is a game so shit it doesn't even run on a 1050 with lowest settings?

It's PUBG, a game which manages to run like shit on almost every PC for seemingly no reason.

As always, fpbp.
PC "gamers" are nothing but a joke.

Attached: 0d81f208a5a4ce3d32879e0d180742c234609cc3842fcdbaad7c774c21612b5d.png (123x142, 24K)

Lol, so it's a competitive shooter that runs like crap on modern hardware. Wtf were they thinking?

THIS
another example
reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/acu8kr/red_dead_redemption_running_on_an_i9_9900k_using/

sometimes it's hard to tell if they're just retarded children or retarded adults.

not surprising. respect to the people being patient and explaining everything in simple terms for them. i wish i had that level of patience and not an incredibly short fuse.

>mocking the gamer instead of saying yeah pubg is a garbage game

The fact people streaming the game showed it being so shitty and buggy with low fps im surprised anyone bought it

>wait almost 9 years
>need top end pc
>could have just bought a ps3 for dirt cheap 5 years ago
>can stream it on pc with sonys streamings service

/thread

>ram isn't expensive
>investing in ram that goes obsolete due to new type of ram coming out

16 is plenty for the moment, 8 is pushing it with some stupid games these days unless you close all the background shit

What is this pubg shit? Everyone is talking about pubg in Android too.

>Android
Just say Linux.

spec-shaming is very common in the community forums if you complain about performance
ie: the arkham knight issues, that still happen to this very day, get buried by a bunch of accounts that just pull the 2poor meme on anyone that names denuvo/stuttering/texture streaming
it was funny when digitalfoundry revisited the title, and confirmed that it is plagued with issues, and can't hardly run at 60fps 4K on the last SLIed cards

The whole game is a hacked together mess, for example a whole bunch of the assets are just taken straight from the unreal engine asset store and they somehow fucked up the networking so bad that there was some bug where it a building didn't render for you clientside you could just drive straight through it in a car and plow down everyone inside.

>PC "gamers" are nothing but a joke.
Remove the "PC", /v/ermin manbaby.