What VPN do you use? Which is the most private and secure? Which is the best...

What VPN do you use? Which is the most private and secure? Which is the best? Mine I have to constantly reconnect on my phone and I am getting sick of it. Need a new one.

Attached: C4AAD690-4DD7-46EB-8CF7-F0A0187D2145.png (250x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vpngate.net/
thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

orbot on phone

Use servers listed on vpngate.net/

i don't use vpn

Attached: how vpn works.png (700x626, 443K)

I use ExpressVPN, it's good

Airvpn and mullvad. The only good ones

I break into other people routers.
>it's free
>IP ranges aren't permabanned/blacklisted like many commercial VPNs

LOL

i need a free vpn app for android with the option to choose apps to tunnel. i only need it to use pandora in my country.

Based amd redpilled

> free
you may as well use nothing at all. you're going to have to cough up some cash for a real vpn. they're damn cheap as it is per year. you can't afford $50 or so a year (or possibly less) ?

>LOL
Great argument.

read again what i wrote. i only need it to connect to pandora that's all, I'm not going to use it for anything else. I already know free vpns have zero privacy.

>Which is the most private and secure
I would look at VPNs, which got raided in past and no logs were found.

Company should be located in any offshore country, like Panama, Seychelles or any other country, which doesn't force the provider to log data.

what's the express purpose of this website?
best website for years, filter what you do or don't care about and choose.

LOL

Hired an VPS on Vultr for 5$ a month and installed OpenVPN on it.

you probably live in a 3rd world poohole since cracking WPA2 is pretty much impossible

>vpn
privacy is an illusion anyways

I've been looking through this, trying to find something for p2p that is cheap and works from a 'good' country.

I narrowed it down to 3: boxpn, Trustzone, and VPNht. All have good jurisdiction, don't block p2p ports, and cost around 3 dollars. But when looking at internet speed they either say '0' or '13.70' (looking at int. speed, eurofag here).

Does that just mean they don't have consistent speeds or that they just suck ass?

I'm also trying out the free tunnelbear vpn, but will surely be slow as fuck.

Attached: vpn.png (1295x588, 200K)

okay... tunnelbear only let's you have 500 MB free per month, doesn't really help

Anybody have experience with betternet?

It's for free but it looks pretty dubios

>Most private and secure

Just follow these rules:
>Never use a VPN in the 14 eyes
This is important. Every US VPN provider has a gag order, which means the NSA logs everything from US VPN, even if the server you are using is not in the USA. But here is the funny thing, US VPN provider can still say they have a no log policy, because you are allowed to lie if the NSA used the gag order.
This was proven by a US VPN provider who said "we have no logs", but handed over logs to the FBI (which included everything, from the IP to time stamps).
>never use a VPN with a PROVEN violation of the no log policy
There is a lot of fake news. Be sure to never trust anything which isn't verified by official sources, like court orders. Never trust rumors, because VPN companies are creating fake accounts to try to spread lies about the competition (they have all the IPs they need, to created enough fake accounts).

Other than that, the VPN should have
>a no log policy
>thousands of servers
>at least 50+ countries and include all major countries like USA, Japan, France, UK, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, and other countries you need
>support torrents
>have enough simultaneously connections
>support all your devices
>NO DNS LEAKS!
>have a refund policy of at least a few weeks
>netflix support
>good speeds

Keep one thing in mind: Don't force yourself to love the VPN you are using. A VPN can change and if something happens you have to find a new one as fast as possible.

After wasting literally weeks to find the best VPN, I decided to use NordVPN and I'm happy. They have everything I said above.

If you want to see all available VPNS then you can look at this
But if you filter after
>No, in "jurisdiction 14 eyes"
>Yes, in IP leak protection first party DNS server and IPV6 leak protection
You only have three VPN, where NordVPN is easily the best.

you might want to look for a seedbox/vps w/ what you're doing.
Also no shill but I use PIA for p2p even though its in the US b/c they told the FBI multiple times to fuck themselves, which means, regardless of if they communicate w/ the feds, definitely establishes they won't snitch to ISPs and 3rd parties (which for my use case is all I'm worried about until I get Intel ME under control)
But privacy is important and you should look into alternatives at that price range assuming you want p2p.
This guy ABSOLUTELY gets it. so many goddamn shills. I liked mullvad and boleh VPN but I haven't checked their shit in a while.

>vpn
>private
VPNs are security tools, not privacy tools.

This, data is just too valuable to trust someone with it. You're better off buying a vps with bitcoin and no personal information, and just using that as a proxy.

Been using Nordvpn for 1 year now.
Netflix, torrents etc are no problems at all.

The fuck is with this shilling? All the big YouTubers are getting paid to promote it, and that's more than enough of a red flag for me.