The year 2019

>the year 2019
>have fewer than 3 monitors

why do you do this to urself

Attached: Zy7dfDw.jpg (2688x1386, 592K)

i have two monitors but just end up using the other as an anime picture installation

Attached: 1545862056096.png (418x498, 203K)

>college
>no money
/thread

I have don't see any use for adding another one to this setup even though I have another one available. I barely use my second one, and when I do it is for anime or music.

I have a 32" 1440p and it's perfect for all my use cases.

One is enough, consumerist pig.

I have four. having to have two separate X screens is a pain though.

loll

>Wintoddler
Die.

I dont have enough room on my desk for two. I would if I put my PC on the floor, but I dont have room for it there because my room is so small.

I have two monitors at work, and that is definitely enough for what I need to do (IT). Some of my coworkers have more, up to 8 monitors, but thats because they watch the stock market and need to have multiple graphs and shit up at once. And even then some of them seem to go overkill (none of them need 8 monitors, really).

I used to have 3 monitors at home and a 3x3 grid of virtual desktops on my laptop. I ended up liking the virtual desktop approach more, so through a weird turn of events I ended up with just 1 monitor on my desktop as well.

I have an RX480 and I will no longer accept monitors lower than 1440p. I don't think I have the power for it.

Very true

But I do

Attached: null.jpg (1280x614, 108K)

Nice dildo.

is...that a dildo?????

>Steel Battalion
Nice.

I have 2 monitors and a tv that I stream shit on, does that count?

"I'm 15 and my setup is superior" - OP

"I'm 30 and haven't graduated in computer science yet." - me

>3 monitors
What about your electricity limit? Is all that extra screen real-estate really worth the larger bill?

Attached: 1525491695970.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

>electricity limit
the fuck?

Waiting to see how much this is going to be worth.

Attached: Samsung-CRG9-super-wide-monitor-3.jpg (3543x2362, 960K)

Okay so I read your post and said "what the fuck?", and unplugged my three monitors and dug my kill-a-watt out of a drawer and measured it. Three monitors, or at least my three monitors, use about 60 watts. You're worried about sixty fucking watts? Not a constant sixty watts mind you, but sixty watts only while you're at the machine.

Do you refuse to make toast or coffee in the morning because it uses too much electricity? Do you sit in the dark because turning on a floor lamp would use too much electricity? When you want to watch TV, do you think twice because that TV uses a whole sixty fucking watts and that's an awful lot of electricity? Jesus, if you can afford to own the monitors, you can afford to run them. Even if you're at your computer 16 hours a day, those sixty watts of monitors use less than one kilowatt-hour.