Prove you ain't no Windows dual boot faggot

Prove you ain't no Windows dual boot faggot.

Attached: FhcCv.png (600x407, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sensorstechforum.com/arch-linux-aur-repository-found-contain-malware/
securityweek.com/arch-linux-aur-repository-compromised
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knew it.

>be me in 2019
>128 GB SSD
theres no way i have space for 20 gigs of pajeet windows.

Not dual booting, no.

Attached: 20190106_145407.jpg (4160x2340, 3.02M)

I like your style

My desktop and laptop dual boot for video editing, audio editing, and tax software. My netbook and all three servers are pure Linux. Deal with it faggot, some of us have real work to do.

Muh dual boot

Attached: Capture.png (781x572, 33K)

So you are saying Linux is a hobbyist OS?
>Inb4 kernel

Not at all. I use Linux almost exclusively. I literally log into Windows once every two to four months (maybe five times a year total). That being said I still need windows on occasion.

I have no idea what to do when support for Windows 7 ends. I'll probably end up switching to running Windows 7 in a VM with no internet connection.

Model: KXG50ZNV256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB (nvme) Disk /dev/nvme0n1: 256GB Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B Partition Table: gpt Disk Flags: Number Start End Size File system Name Flags 1 1049kB 256GB 256GB cryptfs

Attached: multiboot.png (513x116, 21K)

I ain't a dual booting windows faggot because I don't dual boot. Windows 8 represent.

Attached: 1521846569169.png (404x111, 6K)

That's some retard level shit right there. Just wipe Arch and replace it with something useful.

i don't even have linux

I only single boot windows now.

Still need 10 for when i don't feel like debugging why X game isn't working on Wine or Proton. My time on GNUL is 90% though.

like a fresh installation of arch
>blaming the OS for being a brainlet

FUCKING based

You do know that Archfags have been bragging about being Archfags for over a decade now. Literally no one thinks that you are elite just because you followed a wiki article.

Arch has a small repository and if you want any real programs, you have to trust the community not to put any malware in there. If you are using GNU/Linux and you don't understand basic security then you are in fact retard level. My assessment stands.

Each of those installs are for mainly single purpose things games, android work, software defined radio, and VM's.It's easier to manage things this way when you are forced to use some unstable shit like soapy sdr modules and much of the gaming related software.

I'm a windows mono boot, come fight me

>brainlet maintainers
>brainlet userbase who think they know stuff
I'd blame the OS here

>what is trusted maintainers
>what is not being a retard and keeping abandoned repos trusted
Maybe you are better off having papa M$ hold your hand and make sure no meanies can be put stuff on your computer. Since you can't be trusted to use your brain.

This.
lsblk
NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
sda 8:0 0 238.5G 0 disk
sda1 8:1 0 1G 0 part /boot
sda2 8:2 0 8G 0 part [SWAP]
sda3 8:3 0 50G 0 part /
sda4 8:4 0 179.5G 0 part /home

>too poor to shell out $10 (or whatever the current price for ssds is) for another ssd
>calls others pajeet

>You do know that Archfags have been bragging about being Archfags for over a decade now.
We do it because we enjoy pissing off the retards who have an irrational hatred for Arch.Much like the many people who pretend to use Gentoo do.I could honestly give a shit what distro someone else uses Linux is Linux, but Arch is easy to install and use, so I use it,get over it.

I have headless windows machine to stream games to my Arch laptop.

Get on my level.

I'll just leave this here

sensorstechforum.com/arch-linux-aur-repository-found-contain-malware/
securityweek.com/arch-linux-aur-repository-compromised

that's what i'm talking about you absolute mong.
the repo was obviously abandoned, but fixed within a few hours.
>now you're going to pretend OSX and Windows didin't have even greater vulnerabilities at a much lower level

Why wouldn't I dualboot

The AUR is not a safe place to download software from. It is as simple as that. You can try to weasel your way around those words all you want but it will never change the fact that the AUR is not secure in any way, shape, or form.

>Implying that I don't use GNU+Linux

>not secure
oh god, it's so fucking difficult to use a keyring and verify PGP.
Just kill yourself m8. Just because you're too stupid for something doesn't make it insecure.

Unless a project is taken over by someone else, am I right?

Those weasel words once again.

>i have no fucking clue what PGP is

You get a package build, which is basically a recipe containing the software sources and their urls. If you're not a retard, you verify those sources by checking the urls. The AUR is no less secure than PPA's or snaps, flatpaks, or git. You're either clueless,grasping,or both.

not dual booting :^)

Attached: disk.png (754x597, 32K)

I can't. I run w10 occassionaly in a gpu passthrough VM but it has a dedicated drive that I supposedly could boot on bare metal. Never tried it, but it shows up in grub at least.

based and redpilled