Samsung or apple ?

samsung or apple ?

Attached: images (55).jpg (738x415, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5478DV4459&Description=samsung galaxy&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=samsung_galaxy-_-75-169-378-_-Product
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Librem 5

Samsung.

Samsung, how is this even a question?
>microsd slot
>courageous headphone jack
>notification led
>can easily install apps not on the official app store
>can root and install roms
>better resolution screen
>can set default apps

lol

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 20190103_095842.gif (500x491, 370K)

Out of those two
>Samsung
Even Apple buys Samsung.

oneplus

I have the american version of s8 and I would like my money back

wow, i honestlly just buyed a samsung because its cheaper then the iphone, glad to see i made the right choice

Attached: images (49).jpg (220x184, 8K)

Both are about as bad as it gets. European s9 supports LOS though so it gets a pass.

Huawei

>Huawei
The only smartphone brand that I ended up getting Chinese texts, and a debit card number stolen. Lucky for me it was a prepaid.

I bought a Note 9 last night. Holy shit is it nice not having Touch-wiz any more. I hadn't used a Samsung product since the Note 2 and I have to say,Samsung is pretty great these days.

Redmi mi 4

Samshit, any day of the week.

nokia :DDDD

Literally any other brand

iPhones are overpriced and iOS is a joke, Samshit phones are all riddled with bloatware

I need a new phone, I'm looking to spend 300 or so but I could go higher. Recommend me something Jow Forums, samsung sounds nice but I don't know how good their midrange phones are.

Samshit by a long shot

Make you own tread

God tier:
Samsung (from S7 up)
Nokia

Good enough tier:
OnePlus
Xiaomi
Huawei
Nubia
Meizu
Pretty much any other chink phone that doesn't have MediaTek
Anything with Android One

Kiked tier:
Apple
Google
Samsung (burger editions)

JUST tier:
LG
HTC

>HTC
feelsbadman
posted from my m7

ur mum

I had an s8 before I got my pixel 3, I like google's phone more than samsung's, but I liked my s6 more than either. The curved screen totally ruins the phone for me, even if it looks nice outside of a case.

My girlfriend just got an iphone xs, and other than the price I don't have much bad to say about it. The screen is nice, its really quick (for now, we'll see after a few updates), the camera is good, etc.

tldr, go to a mobile store and try out some phones, but you probably won't be disappointed with either and both will do basically anything you want. I'd go with something cheaper though because I don't think either are worth the money and kind of regret spending as much as I have on phones. The moto g comes to mind as something in the sweet spot of price:performance

Just fall for the Oneplus meme

for me, it's nokia

Redpill me on this phone, Jow Forums.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5478DV4459&Description=samsung galaxy&ignorebbr=1&cm_re=samsung_galaxy-_-75-169-378-_-Product

North American model Samsungs are locked down and not worth

Check

Fuck, you still here bro? I'm looking to get the Pixel 3. How much you get it for? How you finding it? How is the camera?

>lol
Uhh, yes it's true, but sadly not for all devices. Mid-range devices especially. But every recent phone except the S8/Note 8 has custom ROM support.
Well, it's not really and only European, it's international.