Just a heads up we're monitoring you. Be afraid

Just a heads up we're monitoring you. Be afraid

Attached: 150714-N-KK576-024.jpg (1268x1064, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usni.org/tag/navy-digital-warfare-office
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least someone cares about me

they make you work on sundays? that's pretty fucked up, y'all thought about a union?

Bet that laptop isn't even switched on

cute pose

Attached: 1546227855367.gif (400x444, 892K)

2nd'd!

peepee poopoo
pee pee? peepeepoo

Attached: odpja3kdrz421[1].png (658x662, 59K)

Go to bed yakumo, you have to work at the NSA tomorrow.

Why the fuck does this woman have like 5 keyboards laying around? Clean up your workstation you bum!

I'm so afraid

Attached: sweety got booboo.jpg (1394x1074, 444K)

>implying Naval "Intelligence" gives a fuck about a Tibetan throat singing BBS
nice larp, faggot

Attached: big_1415358377_image.jpg (934x720, 81K)

Imagine the smell

4 pin molex thumb

is she uploading up all the pics of her own wet snatch to the interwebs? And links to check out that anus of hers?

I am and its luxurious. Sweaty Unwashed Meatflaps / 10

What is she going to do to me with that huge hydraulic piston?

More likely than you think
news.usni.org/tag/navy-digital-warfare-office

that article has nothing to do with monitoring Jow Forums you moron

You think they would talk openly about it?

of course not, buy why would they waste any effort on this god forsaken place? aside from retards on /b/ doing stupid shit and getting caught, and mongs on Jow Forums I see no reason why they would give two shits about this place

This is PapaBear calling GroundZero. Do you come in? Over.

This is GroundZero. Over.

GroundZero. We've picked up another one. Northern hemisphere. Sending coordinates now. Confirm? Over.

Ok PapaBear we see him. ThinkPad.... Linux.... It's Arch. You have the signal. Activate the backdoor PapaBear. Over.

This is PapaBear. Reading you loud and clear. Aligning the array now. 3...2...1... Ok GroundZero I have orbital lock. Engaging the hardware backdoor now. Annnnddd.... that's it GroundZero. The hardware backdoor has been activated. The creep has been exposed. I repeat. The creep has been exposed. Over.

Thank you PapaBear. We're sending in the boys now. Well done team. We'll see you soon stay safe up there. Over.

Thanks. I love my job [chuckles] over and out GroundZero.

*transmission ends*

Attached: hadfield-iss-homepage-banner.jpg (750x350, 195K)

I doubt I'm worth watching.

Attached: NSA.png (333x496, 12K)

this is the cringiest post I've read in a long time
congratulations you absolute redditfag

this is the cringiest post I've read in a long time
congratulations you absolute redditfag

>"GroundZero this is Papabear. We've got another one. Feeding you the post id now. Over. Correlating post id with geo-location data... got him."
>"Thanks PapaBear. Look at the neckbeard on that image... ok we've dispatched the clean up team. Have a good night PapaBear. Over and out."

>doubling down on the cringe
OOF!
>if I repeat his post, that'll show him!
that's a yikes from me

>trying to act cool after you've been publicly outed
most jej
I'm glad my tax dollars go towards this service.

Terrorist.

latitude 1 - thinkpad 0

>publicly outed
how have you outed anything other than yourself for being a faggot?

Attached: not_sure.jpg (940x646, 99K)

and he can't even read
You poor thing.

are you pretending to be retarded?

Nice deflection.
If Chris says you're a neckbeard, I'm inclined to believe him.

>he's not pretending
I feel sorry for your mother

If other people having light fun makes you cringe.
I feel sorry for you.

if you think that was fun, and not painstakingly cringey, I think you returning to wherever the fuck you came from is not only necessary, but vital to this site

I'm going to lunch. Talk to you later.

not likely

>Over and out
kys

>attention whore telling people to leave
What level of irony is this?

>attention whore
stop being retarded, all I did was say how u likely it is this place is monitored by naval "intelligence"

Heyy baby let's go on date baby, I am strong smart Indian man with mascculine juices flowing inside ready for you! Come, taste the heaven!

We’ve known they monitor us since 2010

wtf is she doing in that picture?

>implying they don't use Win10 up there

is that a real life Brienne of Tarth?

>navy cyber mos
you might as well be IT for blackwater

some retarded maintenance personnel had to call little ol' IT1 to come down and restart his computer for him

Oh yeah? Name (4) of the season anime I've watched.

>IT1s
Nuke IT here. You guys are the shittiest ITs. They give you guys only one job or program and you can barely handle that. Nuke admins literally have 4 people to manage and fix an entire network of 300+ clients and that's a second job to maintaining a nuclear reactor

fpbp

She stayed up late last night, trying to cook enough food so she could eat lunch together with you on the school roof.

Attached: 1531775913203.png (549x528, 372K)

Shut up, Stan.

Attached: NationStates • View topic - DC_OVERLOAD (OOC_Closed to new apps).jpg (750x600, 80K)

>PapaBear
What about Major Tom?

>that laptop
god I wish that were me

Based and Redpilled.
Thigh pillows is a gift from God. If you have a wild one you'll even have the benefit of a pleasant aroma putting you to rest.

Attached: 1496522271941.jpg (1057x939, 221K)

That's one of the steering motors for the boat.

It's not, that laptop had the power button on the side. You would see the button because it would light up.

Attached: 1532309976905.jpg (1000x800, 60K)

how do i stop you from monitoring me

Attached: _blazblue__the_grim_reaper_vs_takehya_susano_o_by_115saber501-damb8d2.jpg (1283x623, 156K)

>tfw navy IT for 4 years
>tech support for fat officers
>CTNs get to be actual network engineers

Attached: 6853257.jpg (219x93, 4K)

I'd say i'd rather kill myself than be a nuke but you guys would beat me to it

Holy shit there are Nuke IT's? That must be horrible

Motherboard header pins in servers.

Fuck 'em.
I've impaled my fingers and fingernails on them many a times.

this but unironically

Suck my dick navy-chan.

a-are you my mommy?

>Nuke IT here
i didnt think that was an actual rate yet

t. etn

God I hated the navy.

>navy grunt testing keyboards and monitors
hurr durr gay cia niggers from outer space

>tfw you're a chronically ill shut in with no real human relationships but the NSA cares about my shit posts
feels good man

Attached: images(2).jpg (250x160, 8K)

pigs stink

Fpbp

>cringe
>oof
>yikes
>I'm not reddit guys stop it
OK retard.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.