What is the best Python coding tutorial?

I am basically a complete beginner, I know HTML/CSS and a little JavaScript.

learnpython.org/

This is what I'm currently doing and it seems pretty good, but I have no barometer to tell. Plz help so that I can write code and become programer! OMG WHAT R U WAITNG For

Attached: howrude.jpg (480x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/thenewboston
wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/Programmers
docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sentdex or thenewboston. I learned from newboston:

youtube.com/user/thenewboston

but Sentdex goes into more detail.

hi welcome to Jow Forums

instead of tutorial i recommend this book
you can find it on libgen.io if you can't buy it

Attached: python-crash-course-1.jpg (353x466, 57K)

ok ty

ok ty but I don't wanna buy anything sryand i do not steeal

>rape and genocide
>christfaggotry
>good

Look up some basic tutorials on setup and what the basics are, think of some easy you could attempt that can aide you somehow, and google how to do x thing and just slap googled questions together. ez

>muh genocide of indigenous people
>christfaggotry
Every neighboring tribe allied with Cortez to wreck the Aztecs because they were genociding them and sacrificing their children by the thousands on top of pyramids you faggot fedora

Attached: When_Christina_sees_you_leave_a_state_of_grace.png (1000x1000, 261K)

wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/Programmers

here ya go little buddy!

They didn't sacrifice children and the amount of people they sacrificed was enough to weaken their neighbors you dumb nigger
The Aztecs were reviled without a doubt but Cortez was BTFO'ing everyone he came in contact with with guns so of course everyone allied with him (really just capitulation so they don't get completely wiped off the face of the earth)
Typical of christniggers to think the obliteration of a people's culture and history is wonderful as long as the populace ends up worshipping some sand nigger kike

>by the thousands
Not really. It's not like any of the Europeans were much more ""civilized"". They just fucked their own people in different ways.

t. worships a dead kike on a stick

How is any of this Jow Forums related?

Attached: 1545235674334.jpg (640x780, 108K)

Inkas were not cannibals.

it implies there is a correlation between intelligence and civilization, the lather just being a fancy word for technology.

Try to read a book before repeating bullshit like that.
Aztec were fucking brutal, just 5 years before columbus they ritually killed 84000 people in 5 (!) days to reconsagrate their main temple.
84000 in 5 days with fucking stone knives, I can't even begin to imagine the butchery

docs.python.org/3/tutorial/index.html
This right here will hep you much better than any other tutorial.

Fucking based, christcucks had to ruin that

Don't learn python first. Learn assembly x86 then C, C++ then learn python.

why? can anyone else confirm why or why not to do this?

he's a retard
climbing down a moutain is easier than climbing up. sure if you do what he says you'll easily learn and understand python. but good luck learning assembly as a beginner

Nah you're just a retard. If you can't into assembly just kill yourself you'll just be another Poo code monkey like yourself for example.

> >rape and genocide
> >good
It's good when I do it.

>teach them to read and write
Flat out fucking lie
Also you mention Christian conversion like it's a good thing, and your human sacrifice estimates are overblown as hell

>kikestianity thread
Jow Forums is a white board

You have to be fucking retarded or never read a history book. Cortez had 500 men and a few cannons, not all his men had guns. The guns took over 1 minute to reload and were inacurate past 75 yards, plus fouling required cleaning after a few shots. He was joined by HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Tlazcalan warriors in the siege of Tenochtitlan because the Aztecs were sacrificing thousands of people daily for their batshit insane death cult to Tezcatlipoca. If you think 500 men with a few guns were the reason an army of that size joined him you are a brainlet and should remove yourself from the gene pool before your spawn lower the collective iq of the human race even further.
Read a book nigger.

Attached: nannerpus.gif (170x199, 458K)