AMD announce Ryzen Mobile(12nm Zen+ APU) BEFORE liveshow on wednesday

AMD & HP just announced the newest APU line with Zen+ refreshed components. just a press release so what to expect from wednesdays show?

7nm CPU's and GPU's!

>anandtech.com/show/13771/amd-ces-2019-ryzen-mobile-3000-series-launched

>Press D to DAB on little Timmy, the autistic douchbag

Attached: iancutress.png (638x421, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ces.tech/conference/Keynotes/AMD-Keynote.aspx
computerbase.de/2019-01/picasso-amd-ryzen-3000-cpu-apu/
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190109T09&p0=127&msg=CES AMD Keynote&font=sanserif&csz=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a fuck about 7 or 8

the keynote and the important stuff is on 9

Jump off a cliff, Timmy.

Hopefully they'll have some high end 7nm mobile APUs at CES too. I really want to see a 25W APU with HBM for high-end laptops and convertibles

I hate how their APUs use tech a gen behind their desktop/server chips.

Well, that settles it then. All the retards in pic related said AMD would talk only about Ryzen 3000 Mobile for 1 hour during AMD keynote in 3 days.

GET DABBED ON TECH PRESS

Attached: AdoredTV WINNER.png (2000x1500, 182K)

15w its still a lot of watts compared to mobile devices, what does a regular phone CPU use? less that 7w, 2w?
The biggest selling point on portable devices is being able to use it a whole day without have to use a charger.

So how long until 7nm mobile APUs?

>Hopefully they'll have some high end 7nm mobile APUs at CES too.
would very much surprise everyone but i doubt that 7nm APU's will be shown, maybe just to tease us with early silicon.
but AMD will continue like with Zen and Zen+: APU's based on Zen came 1 year later when Zen+ launched, so Zen 2 APU's propably come late 2019/early 2020. Server and desktop are more important right now.

Attached: 1529567124804.jpg (757x627, 87K)

Probably around 1-2W with a short term allowance up to 5-7W. IIRC Apple's A7 or A8, which is generations old mind you, could hit up to 11W for short spans. I wouldn't be surprised if they still did to get those nice benchmark numbers.

you wont get them untill amd's new gpu uarch with a unified memory pool on all levels

why would anyone be excited about 12nm?

Attached: 1527738674294.jpg (757x460, 81K)

I believe all the leaks but this image is gay

my guess is late 2019 or early 2020
see how they rolled out the previous 2 generations of APU's and see the pattern.

2020 is 7nm mobile APUs

that would be 2020. They are not going to wait that long for 7nm APUs. The advantage of 7nm in mobile is huge.

>"b-b-b-ut the leaks were b-b-b-b-ulllshittt!!!!!!"
(ScienceStudio said this in his lated video)

GET DABBED ON GREG

Attached: Lisa Su threadripper.jpg (1757x1129, 177K)

>why would anyone be excited about 12nm?
thats the point. little Timmy from AMDunboxed gone on a warpath with users cause his sources told him AMD will be showing 12nm APU's for 1 damn hour instead of 7nm stuff(see ).

everyone will hate his lying ass for a very long time
>DDDDDDDDDD

A laptop can have a much bigger batter than a phone

2020 is when their "next gen" architecture comes out anyway. We'll see how Raja screwed this one up

>(ScienceStudio said this in his lated video)
good lord you actually found a MORE insufferable faggot tech-jtuber than little Timmy. congratz!

Attached: 1540909652646.png (212x200, 22K)

just look at the retard viewers he has (same with every other techtube channel who said it was fake news)

These people, who defend Tim and Greg, really believe that this AMD press release was the fucking keynote ahahahahahahhahAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Attached: ScienceStudio retard viewers.png (1049x1212, 165K)

because it's better than the existing 14nm firstgen apus we can buy now

i think their next uarch will be several memory pools acting as a several hbcc's mitigating at each level
and probably transparent numa

NOOOOOO THE KEYNOTE WAS MEANT TO BE 3000 MOBILE

AAAAAAAAAAAA

>We'll see how Raja screwed this one up
i thought Raja only worked on Vega but not Navi? let's hope he really didn't and the team could make Navi actually good

requesting some JUSTed Timmy picks to spam

Attached: 1541523302348.png (832x832, 502K)

Did we do it Jow Forums? Did we break him?

Attached: 2019-01-06 03_17_24.png (1378x1908, 315K)

The Intel chips that Microsoft uses for fanless Surface tablet are also 15W tdp.

Only question is if Zen+ fixed the high idle power consumption of Ryzen APUs. Ryzen APUs are more power efficient than Intel under load but at near-idle the Intel chips are much better so Intel laptops get several hours more battery life when just surfing the web or watching video.

Computerbase openly denies, and did so in the past weeks, that there will be no further information about ryzen 3000 on ces. usually i wouldnt pay much attention to it, but that guy (Volker) usually gives NDA information if you read between the lines. him stating this clearly that there wont be any more information kinda sucks

computerbase.de/2019-01/picasso-amd-ryzen-3000-cpu-apu/

>In the run-up to the show, AMD only informed about the new APUs, there was no new information or briefings on upcoming 7nm products. That's why the keynote address for AMD's boss Lisa Su on Wednesday was only small updates from the big AMD event two months ago on which ComputerBase was on site. A product presentation of CPUs based on Zen 2 that is desired from many sides will not be possible. AMD announced months ago that the Zen 2 will start in the server first; it is expected in the second quarter of 2019. Then follow other markets. At the time, AMD demonstrated runnable patterns for both 7nm CPUs and 7nm GPUs.

apparently the driver support is also a mess for ryzen mobile, some laptop literally never get updates past what you ship with

So... Hardware Unboxed said a couple of days ago that if their source were lying, it would be extremely painful for them.

What will happen? Will Tim doxx the source or will he just try to murder them?

So the big news is 12nm/Zen+ based APUs? Was hoping for 7nm parts.

timmy can't handle reality
he also doesn't want to lose his intel paycheck

>The Intel chips that Microsoft uses for fanless Surface tablet are also 15W tdp.
ye but Windows is also shifting to ARM CPUs, this is not just intel vs amd or server vs desktops its more like intel vs amd vs arm

I don't think their source is lying, AMD is only announcing the 12nm parts, no sight of 7nm anywhere.

this is pre CES

serious question. when is apple going to stat using zen in their computers?

Here's how I intepreted the last paragraph

>"wahhh wahhh, us entitled tech press must know all details before the big surprise livestream wahhhh wahhhhh"

I bet they didn't whine like this when Jensen Huang surprised with RTX 2000 series reveal live stream hmmm???

he literally said amd will spend their entire keynote on mobile parts...

which clearly almost 3 days before the keynote he and that other stupid site videocardz caught with their pants down

They share the same fanbase with Linus and jayztwoshekels zoomers.

AMD said they would talk about 7nm cpus at ces

GPUs and shiet take 5 years to develop. Navi is expected this year, so they must have started on it 2014, and next-gen 2020. He put Navi and "next gen" on the roadmap before he left so he definitely worked on it

the ayyymd fanboys here are like a religion. what the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

I just feel sorry for Steve.
Tim has basically ruined the entire brand.

HardwareUnboxed is effectively proven to be clueless and without sources.

keynote is in 2days22hours

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190109T09&p0=127&msg=CES AMD Keynote&font=sanserif&csz=1

still great at benchmarks though
but then again, that's Steve. not timmy

If I'm going to buy a ARM tablet that can't into legacy software I might as well buy an iPad.

retard

Attached: HardwareUnboxed.jpg (559x608, 92K)

you sound like an NPC desu. What's the point of a livestream if you have to give away the slides and entire presentation information to some autistic australian cunt named Tim weeks in advance?

When Intel dies.
Apple not only are a massive preferred customer for Intel who can basically get whatever part they want fabbed, but AMD won't ever offer them the same, at least not without appropriate semi-custom engineering fees.

Attached: HardwareUnboxed-we-never-said-launch.jpg (559x608, 177K)

*Victorian cunt.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

>ces.tech/conference/Keynotes/AMD-Keynote.aspx
AMD is catapulting computing, gaming, and visualization technologies forward with the world’s first 7nm high-performance CPUs and GPUs, providing the power required to reach technology’s next horizon.

so amd just killed another lineup of intel..

Attached: AMD-CES-2019-Mobility-12.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>AdoredTV's face right now

Message to Tim and Greg: Now that Ryzen 3000 Mobile has been released. What will AMD talk about for 1 hour during their CES (CONSUMER electronic show)?

Artificial Intelligence, data center and EPYC?

Sure sounds like consumer oriented products to me my dudes

Attached: 1546724641915.jpg (325x325, 10K)

NOOOO DELET NOW PLS

thing is, they do talk about """rumours""", information that is under NDA and they are not allowed to talk about but was leaked by different sites beforehand. so they usually dont need to whine about it, since they already got the information.
this time it feels different, and as much as i hope that new desktop cpus will be announced, i try to keep the hype low

delid

Attached: intro-1530039722[1].jpg (780x439, 41K)

why do you try to placate these fags? if you're not a believer they will hate you anyway

>science studio
Oh you mean that faggot that got called out for shilling on Jow Forums so hard he changed is channels name?

Today's data center is tomorrow's poverty pack gaming. Well, 5 years from now.

all AMD has to do is show a cinebench run of an unnamed ryzen 3000 desktop CPU and the entire tech press will eternally be BTFO out forever until the end of time

Attached: HardwareUnboxed-listen.jpg (492x493, 125K)

>hp
Fuck those conning kikes

Attached: ows it goen.png (1200x400, 704K)

>Jimbo was right all along
>AMD just uses his spreadsheet if they actually show speccs
>little Timmy SEETHING like never before, no where to be seen for MONTHS
Intel aside, AMD unlocked a new sidequest of showing brainlet tech-tubers there place in the cuckshed for years to come

Attached: Dapu.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

AMDDISCOUNT DRONES BTFO

Attached: 2019-01-06 19_32_21.png (1822x181, 24K)

>cinebench run
would be disappointed if not man.

no scottish need apply
we say goodbye and make youtubers cry

Attached: Nicola-Sturgeon-589611.jpg (620x413, 48K)

>mfw Kyle Bennett managed to come out of this on top for once.

Attached: cappy.png (417x347, 273K)

Cute >girl

Sauce on pic?

AdoredTV still nervously sweating until the regular ryzen cpu and vega gpu details are released.

Attached: 1532520606834.jpg (1920x1920, 730K)

Cody is

Attached: 10_9f32788b5f3afdbf232ba2466b493c2c.png (700x800, 281K)

excellent bait, just imagine how many yous this would get you

Attached: 1519330130635.jpg (600x591, 46K)

Cody > Marty even.

The Virgin Kangaroo vs the Chad Haggis

>hp
trash

Give me a quick rundown of the situation

Who's Timmy and why is he btfo?

So the leaks turned out to be fake?

How will amd recover?

Hello Jow Forumsentoomen I'm interested in AMD new GPUs but I don't want to read through all your glorified console wars discussion, does this means we'll get good vidyagaem machines or bad vidyagaem machines?

Attached: 1376156002897.png (605x605, 560K)

Go back to pleadit and ask them

Attached: 1351433114003.png (1000x1000, 73K)

Not until Intel losses their monopoly grip on OEM's. Same reason AMD Epyc has a tough road ahead because most suppliers to businesses won't even mention AMD per their relationship/contacts with Intel.

You won't get anything.

>his intel sources lied to him
Hahahaha

Jim from AdoredTV announced leaked details on the new 7nm Zen 2 chips, Ryzen 3000 series. These leaks seemed too good to be true to most of the tech press. HardwareUnboxed in particular, especially Tim of HardwareUnboxed, took umbrage at the excitement and attempted to debunk it. Tim referred to the "common sense test," among other things, and put words in AdoredTV's mouth in that video.

AdoredTV released a response, clarifying his position in a consistent way and calling out HardwareUnboxed. Now, we have more leaks that seem to suggest that AdoredTV is more right than wrong, and HardwareUnboxed has backtracked without admitting fault, subtly shifting the language they use to disparage the leaks and claims regarding CES.

In any case, no matter who is right, we'll see someone getting BTFO'd at CES.

Or AMD trolls everyone and doesn't say a word about Zen 2 at CES and we have to wait even longer to see who is right.

timmy is from hardware unboxed and he was wrong
leaks are probably true
AMD's CES hasn't begun yet, that's in 3 days

Maybe Lenovo will make a successor to the A285 that doesn't have an anemic amount of memory. I will seriously get one with 32GB of RAM when it exists.

Tim, a tech journalist who is Steve's fuckboy at Hardware Unboxed, made two dedicated videos regarding AdoredTV's Zen2 leak video.

Tim basically accused AdoredTV of making them up. He then proceeded to boldly say that AMD won't launch anything at CES and that they maybe will talk about Ryzen 3000 MOBILE series during the keynote. Then he attacked his viewers when they downvoted his videos because of his toxic behaviour.

And now, almost 3 days BEFORE the CES Keynote, AMD has announced/launched 3000 series MOBILE.

Tim is now in full damage control mode and is writing literal books of damage control text on Hardware Unboxed's youtube page. WHy? Becuase it just doesn't look like AMD will talk for 1 hour about a product line-up that they literally will have released 3 days ago during the CES keynote.

>TIM ON SUICIDE WATCH
AMD is catapulting computing, gaming, and visualization technologies forward with the world’s first 7nm high-performance CPUs and GPUs, providing the power required to reach technology’s next horizon.

reminder that until the specs and prices of poozen 3 are released, your toothless scottish faggot loses

>Becuase it just doesn't look like AMD will talk for 1 hour about a product line-up that they literally will have released 3 days ago during the CES keynote.

There's nothing out there to indicate they'll be speaking about 7nm.

>There's nothing out there to indicate they'll be speaking about 7nm.

Attached: 1502790639694.jpg (882x758, 324K)

nice trips
even nicer quads

Attached: checked.jpg (960x739, 78K)

>seething

>Start the year, and CES, with NVIDIA as CEO Jensen Huang unveils amazing new technology innovations. The event will take place on Sunday, Jan. 6, starting at 8pm
are there streams for this shit?