Michiganders only thread

Only the Michigang can post in this thread. All Ohioans fuck off. Suggested discussion topics: upcoming win over Ohio State, superiority of Michigan's geographical features, and MI's beautiful bodies of water.

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x550, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQKaqZUMLug
youtube.com/watch?v=GONmFCkCGCc
youtu.be/j8lXR1XdUCg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdWEv67wRzk
youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA
youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also: fuck Ohio

You will never get lake Ontario access.

Attached: 1508281634339.png (829x652, 93K)

don't want it, Jew Yorker

I’m in royal oak, you know how badly i want to kill myself because of these faggots?

hello friends 231 checking in
i'm depressed and want to die

Attached: 4uGJXyY.png (1000x1000, 119K)

When will we take it and complete the trilogy?

Attached: greater Michigan project.png (786x533, 72K)

hey nigger my family had a house in charlevoix, 231 is the best part of michigan.

fuck it, get all the chaldos and albanians from warren and sterling heights to take the front lines while we stick to intelligence.

stay strong, fren. We're all gonna make it

soon.

My family doesn't have much money. I want to go to school. Trying to get out of my slump. Life goes on.

Attached: 1540007075700.jpg (750x740, 130K)

The Hoosier state sends its regards.

Attached: 75B042DE-5986-47AA-A054-2DBBB5797B6F.jpg (492x671, 49K)

Are living in TC?

i feel you brother, i’m in the same situation — money tight since my parents divorced. I’m at a CC right now, just try and get good grades and get a scholarship, it’s way easier than you think. Visit your counselor and make a plan

Attached: B6D6F2F8-1590-4D12-ABEF-E00A1C8038AF.jpg (582x491, 55K)

>superiority
[citation needed]
pic related

Attached: gary.jpg (3200x1680, 964K)

this

Ohio here. We literally never think about you fags up there. Like ever.

Waterford

everyone in the 313, dont go out after 6 or get shot on the street

Attached: 1542424235301.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

nah i'm way south but still close to lake mi. 231 is a pretty big area code.
thanks bros. thats actually my plan, CC for a few years and then hopefully work up to a 4 year.

Attached: pffe67ua2hu11.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>can't bear to remind themselves of our dominance

Every state has its Gary. You guys are stuck with Detroit. Just trying to be polite.

We share the I-69 corridor of comfiness and mutual hatred of Ohio.

good, keep it that way. stay out!

810 gang
the snow is comfy as fuck
i feel great, i can see nogs being depressed

also: fuck chaldos

how’s that water running?

Attached: CF77937E-437C-46D9-9863-5850F4BDAF44.jpg (475x389, 73K)

fair enough user

no problem my guy. keep fighting the good fight

Attached: 330C1FD9-32FE-406C-BF8B-6E964B2A8BF9.png (750x1334, 2.68M)

Yooper here. doncha no?

Fix your damn potholes faggots

the state has great land but our people are destroying it. I live south of the rifle border. Water is all polutted. Imported spics and chinks and poos everywhere. Little pockets of mini detroit niggers everywhere. You can move out to the country but farm lands ruined the well water and the niggers and poos still show up to our festivals and ruin them with their presence. Michigan is full of cucks and it's a shame.

its fine for now, our community didnt build shit like niggers
still smells like ass though

THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/UQKaqZUMLug

Attached: green-ranger.jpg (800x1236, 994K)

just live in the woods, if a nigger comes on your property, shoot them and bury them.

Yeah well Detroit is not our Gary.
That would be Saginaw, Flint, Benton Harbor, or Jackson.

former Flint, move you retard! Get out to the burbs immediately!

saginaw reporting in. fuck all niggers

231 is a giant fucking area code. It includes some pretty marginal areas you numpty.
Still I can't burn you in an oven, user, you're my Michigan fren

Attached: 1535600458214.jpg (975x525, 78K)

I plan to retire to the woods someday.

not even from flint, im a ruralite

I live in a semi rural city anyway but there are blueberry farms everywhere (that means beaners) and drive 20 miles in any direction there are blacks and browns everywhere.

yeah, I still have the 810 even though I'm in the sticks drinking clean water, but I was born in raised in the F-town herself, damn shame

Attached: 1533252887038.png (480x580, 359K)

*born and raised

it's been one of those nights

I can't drive west. I'm near the beach one of the only redeeming factors of my county.

Grand Haven reporting in. I saw a nigger today, I think they were looking for a bus to Muskegon lmao.

I lived in South Boardman (kalkaska county) Michigan, population 800, and not a single one of them is a nigger. glorious isolation with some of the most gorgeous night skies a city fag like you will NEVER get to see.

I've seen Mars without the aide of a telescope shine bright red. I've also seen other planets, but seeing Mars for the last few months was spectacular.

Go Buckeyes!!

Attached: burtus.jpg (1200x800, 121K)

yeah i just looked it up and realized it covered almost half the state. I was just remembering my home phone number there as a kid. my respects to u :3

Attached: 5695C574-AF34-45A5-9BB9-F992BE36BB71.jpg (634x736, 113K)

Califag here; Nice job pissing on the rest of the country by voting the right way. Now who wants the free immigrants like your daddy promised :))

I'm 810 and I live no where near flint

Reminder to be aware of the PFOS Jew. That shit gave my sister thyroid cancer but she’s recently in remission. If your near a body of water fed by the Grand you should start filtering and check if any tests have been done locally. The origin is leather tanneries and paper mills.

>upcoming win over Ohio State

Oh I am laffin

Attached: TheManiac.jpg (458x319, 14K)

it's broad, we used to be 313 like D-Town

Michigan mascot
>Badass weasel
Ohio mascot
>chocolate candy that looks like shit.

Attached: 1500aea17509cccafd2277d92fb7d0b2.jpg (261x276, 20K)

Do you have a disability? There's a trade school called MCTI, its by a small town called Plainswell, north of kalamazoo. They accept people with any kind of disability. They have free tuition, free lunches, and free dorms. It's a good stepping stone. You can get certified in a few various trades.

So isn't Michigan and Ohio like Poland and Ukraine tier rivalry? Or is it like Russia vs Ukraine where blood is spilled everywhere on both sides when shtf

i’ve larped as an ohio state fan since 4th grade to piss off my friends. I can’t stand state or u of m fans

what do you think of the whole KING810 scene?

>OSU
Just a bunch of thugs that play for a Jew

>U of M
Same thing

Well Michigan and Ohio literally went to war with each other

What the fuck is that roody poo shit seen it but never bothered to look it up.

I never cared about sportsball, but whenever I talk to ohions I pretend to care because it's all ohioans seem to care about.

You mean... I'm not alone?

Ohioans are just slav burgers; but then again so is most of Michigan. Both are slav tier hellholes

Are our gun laws gonna be fucked here soon? This next Gov is pretty quiet on the subject

We had a bloodless war with Ohio if you don't count football

Attached: record.jpg (718x396, 142K)

A buckeye is a nut dummy, but the chocolate candy is delicious

231 represent

Attached: 29634105_989728451087_1418467520_o.jpg (477x661, 13K)

Well yeah, it's niggerball. I'm still going to claim my niggers are better than M*chigan's.

It's all in good fun.

Do unto others, user. Get the ones in Ferndale too.

A2 is far, far, far, far, far, far, far more Jewish than anyplace in Ohio. Luckily I'm not an anti-semite it would be intolerable to live here.
They did paint swastikas on a synagogue or something though, one of the fake hate crimes.
No charges filed of course.

Attached: 1535601176392.png (1600x1068, 3.15M)

>Michigan thread
>Any song but Bob Seger or Kid Rock
Are you sure you belong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=GONmFCkCGCc

no

>I'm still going to claim my niggers are better than M*chigan's.
You're just wrong though, 58-49 soon to be 59-49.
I don't like sportsball but I love the fact that Michigan dominates over Ohio. Only fitting.

Attached: 1533415973556.jpg (685x457, 81K)

>leaves out the Nuge
>includes Rock
and you think I'm the nig-nog

They got Toledo and we got a billion dollars worth of copper in the form of the U.P. We won and that will never change.

Absolutely the best state of them all

>He fell for the kid rock meme
so many others to choose from. wew lad

Attached: 1531024495499.jpg (600x799, 67K)

Are you an idiot? Nugent has never been considered /michigansguy/. Jack White's from Detroit, should we list every single Michigan born musician? Seger and Rock are the most popular.

I thought it was a pea of some sort.
I plan on buying acres in the woods and building a cabin. Just need to make about 45k, pay back 24k I owe, and the remaining 21k will buy some land and enough tools to make a dwelling.

Attached: potholes.jpg (850x629, 56K)

i went to the mueller protest in ferndale, it was fucking ridiculous man. ferndale is even more far gone than royal oak.

248 reporting in.
Pretty much everyone in public is huwite, and some of the local gov'ts are staffed by incompetent boomers. It's fertile ground for an enterprising Jow Forumsitician.

henry ford is /ourguy/ not even close

Wtf are you talking about. Kid Rock took a paycut to make sure beers are $4 at DTE. He was doing $20 shows at Comerica during the recession. He is /michigansguy/.

>Nugent has never been considered /michigansguy/

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (469x446, 511K)

But whatever shall we do without Maxwell Klinger?

Attached: horseshoebay.jpg (496x372, 81K)

>straight edge Nugent who lives in Texas
Yeah he fits in well in a state of breweries, wineries, and cannabis.

he also fucks niggers and makes nig-nog ear rape with samples from talented artists

have you considered going back to

he was a deputy sheriff of my county and wrote The Great American Sportsman's Anthem. You're the wrong type of Michigander and I hope you leave my state

youtu.be/j8lXR1XdUCg

He's just a shitty rapper. None what you said changes that. I don't care that he's from Michigan. I don't live in a trailer downriver.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdWEv67wRzk

>he also fucks niggers and makes nig-nog ear rape with samples from talented artists
You are a D&C faggot, pure and simple. Doesn't even matter if you're sincere, you're just an NPC then.
youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA

Also I heard virtually nothing about the Big Fitz this year. Canada made a good song about a very Michigan ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Attached: Edmund_Fitzgerald,_1971,_3_of_4_(restored).jpg (1200x796, 260K)

Nigger Nugent lived in Jackson which is not in the 810 where you live in F-Town, aka nigger ground zero.
I'd bet you weren't even out for the opening of rifle season. Get out of my state

To be fair. 90% of Detroit looks like that.

And Flint. And Saginaw. And Inkster. And Benton Harbor. And Southfield, Bloomfield Hills, Ypsilanti, and Redford are getting there.

oh, I guess that a decent Lynard Skynard remix. Thats pretty much all hes done after Devil Without a Cause. This dude used Detroit for its name and now fucks off in the middle of the state somewhere. All his "northern country" Michigan talk is imaginable and he offers a vision to his "art" comes off as cousin fucking backwoods Kentucky tier.

These D&C shills are unbelievable. Trying to shit on everything.
I am going to do something very bad, but legal, to a shill when I find one. Something very very very very very very bad. But legal.

Attached: tipuptown.jpg (1024x768, 293K)

just stop

Attached: 354446EwTX6WW2.jpg (540x384, 104K)

>You are a D&C faggot
>denying THE MOTOR CITY MADMAN as /ourguy/
oh, this makes sense

he was a deputy sheriff of Genesee you literal nigger

Attached: 1491595196759.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Bad Axe, MI reporting in.

Attached: 1541288974347.jpg (576x324, 19K)