Why is every image editor for linux dogshit? No not GIMP or Krita or whatever photoshop replacement youre thinking of

Why is every image editor for linux dogshit? No not GIMP or Krita or whatever photoshop replacement youre thinking of.

I mean why isnt there a solid MSpaint replica? Why the fuck do I need to jump through 55 hoops to do the most basic rudiamentary image editing?

Attached: 1539638090110.png (458x333, 125K)

autism

most distros come with gimp and gimp has everything you may want and then some. it's true that it's not minimal but whatever, man. use online tools.

see >>>inb4 not in muh packages or some other faggotry
Well, your alternative options are Kolourpaint and XPaint, everything else is broken in some way.

do it in browser

>I mean why isnt there a solid MSpaint replica?
You mean Kolourpaint?

>gimp has everything you may want
>can't draw basic shapes

Attached: gimp.png (403x35, 4K)

Learn to fucking read.

Still overcomplicated to do simple tasks. 99% of image editing by the average user is most intuitively done at simple pixel level, i shouldnt need 14 tools to resize the image and draw a red arrow.

See above.

Mypaint is very simple and lightweight for when you just need to crop a picture

Shut up, elves lover!

Attached: junpei in LazPaint.png (1200x663, 580K)

For image editing, not drawing.

>what is lazpaint

>not just using ImageMagick

>*leaks memory*
nothin personnel, kid

KolourPaint is significantly better than ms paint. Ms paint can't even fucking resize images properly if you're zoomed in.

How the fuck is KolourPaint complicated, you fucking idiot? It works IDENTICALLY as mspaint just without resize bugs and with transparency support.

Attached: kolourpaint_karmic.png (471x380, 99K)

OGA BEST GIRL

Attached: DfHEQWqVQAAWL7o.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Just write your own. :^)

>not using GraphicsMagick

Attached: 1525802079161.png (762x900, 421K)

>Learn to fucking read.
cool your autism, kiddo. there's no ms paint replica because there's no need for one.

Gimp is actually on MSPaint level so there's that.

Why is the UI sized for the blind?

Because he made his icons oversized.

Krita is pretty good, the only thing I really miss is that you can change the color of text after you've written it. Seriously you can not even CRTL+A the text. The textshadow is a bit hacky on the edges, but you can quick make good things with it so far.

because linux isn't meant for photoshop,video editing, or audio editing.

It's not meant for anything and at the same time it's meant for everything. You can do all those things with a Linux distro. You may not be able to use your favorite Windows software but the task itself can be done using at least some program.

Stop eating fries