Tfw Windows will never look this good

>tfw Windows will never look this good

Attached: macos-10-14-mojave-dark-mode.jpg (782x482, 71K)

>thinking this looks good

>tfw thinking that your opinion about desktop layout is superior

Welp, there are already forks for Windows like the rainmeter that can alter the initial looks and not that big of a deal

kind of used windows, osx, ubuntu and manjaro, and I don't really see any point in this thread, honestly

>rainmeter
Oh boy I sure do love a constant 10% CPU usage for nothing but rice.

You either use your desktop to show off or you work in a way you don't see it often, imo.

>rainmeter is a fork
Brainlet

don't think that looks good at all. it's not very functional either with screen space constantly being wasted on the top and at the bottom of the screen. why would you need to look at those icons on the bottom and that menu all the time? much better to have it set to auto-hide so it's not in the way unless you need it. XFCE4 and KDE can do that, I'm sure your gayOS can too.

ok, my bad. started confusing one word for another

I don't get how Mac users can be fine with so much of the screen being taken up.

Reminder to report, hide, and ignore shill threads

>FruitOS bad

Attached: ffc5d35d447d8b7f3fa15c2ad9b449ff.jpg (630x630, 35K)

you're an idiot. every app you open in windows has the menu bar on it.. why not have a unified menu bar instead of "everyone gets their own." PajeetOS

>her OS won't ever be this optimised

Attached: macos.webm (853x480, 1.06M)

>Apple shills calling anyone npc
The absolute irony

what the fuck are you doing retard?

>calling anyone NPC
>uses the ultimate NPC OS

Why are shitblows users so pathetic

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 5.19.17 PM.png (404x202, 43K)

Yep, that's the one thing that Macs do right. If all you care about are looks, then Apple is the brand to go with.

The dock shrinks vertically if you load it up with apps, until it's comparable to (if not smaller than) a Windows taskbar. And yes, you can auto-hide it, so I'm not sure what your issue is there. There are plenty of reasons to hate Apple, but you can always tell who hates them just because it's popular to.

I guess it looks okay, but I barely look at my desktop, so it doesn't really matter to me

What does rice mean?

Macfags think other OS's can't drag a selection box or something.

Good Lord, Unix has that appearance?!

Think again.

Attached: riced windows.jpg (1920x1200, 617K)

You're right, it won't. I don't think it needs to though.
Laptop and not poor: Mac OS
Laptop and poor: Arch
Desktop w/ GPU: Windows
Desktop without GPU: Arch

anything else is just dumb unless you're at work or have other extenuating circumstances.

Attached: 1544573436072.jpg (567x567, 128K)