Extended support for windows 7 ends on January 14th 2020 whilst security updates will end for professional and...

Extended support for windows 7 ends on January 14th 2020 whilst security updates will end for professional and enterprise editions in January 2023. The end of an era is nearing us gentlemen, spend these last years with windows 7 wisely.

Attached: 3D-Broken-Windows-7-HD-Wallpaper-800x600.jpg (800x580, 158K)

God people who stick with windows 7 are so fucking retarded. Do you legitimately believe MS isn't just back porting botnet in security updates?

Why on earth would I give a flying fuck about the winmeme?

Upgrade to ltsc already you nigger

>just give up goyim
>w-we already backported it anyway
Cringe

they already did that when they started to push windows 10

If they could, they wouldn't have pushed 10 so hard

>2023
I'll worry about it then.

Attached: Trump-four-more-years-reelection-2018.jpg (1400x890, 100K)

You are legitimately a retarded nigger.

>The end of an era
>The end
Maybe for you and other MUH SECURITY faggots.
I will use the Seven till I drop

I have a licensed win7 pro, so i will still be safe until 2023?

Yes but you will have to keep paying for the security updates.

Forgetting the spy shit & forced updates, is there a legit reason from a performance perspective to run 7 instead of 10 since the requirements are the same?

I have a little 3 year old NUC that ran like absolute dog shit on 10, but decent on 8.1. Will 7 be even better? I'm a sucker for plain & simple BTW so ended up putting Hackintosh vanilla on the thing & it runs better than legit Win 10 did if u can believe that shit.

>updating your win7
shiggy diggy

>not using Windows 8.1

people said so about xp in early 2010s

I unironically still use Windows XP on a daily basis. It still works. Just because MS picking up when your OS attempts to phone home doesn’t mean you can’t use it anymore. Browse the Internet responsibly, use an up to date web browser, and make sure you’re connecting to the internet behind a router with a firewall.

The “NO MOAR SECURITY UPDATES, GOY, YOU MUST DOWNGRADE TO 10 NAO!” is nothing more than FUD to convince you join the shiny new botnet.

no up to date and secure browsers for xp

False. There are 2 up to date, and currently maintained Pale Moon forks called "Basilisk"as well as "MyPal."

>meme fork
>security

>meme form

Still more secure than whatever bullshit (((updates))) MS is pushing with 10.

They pushed 10 hard because of he store where they get 30% of any sale.

I wish that's why I didn't like Windows 10
>friend's laptop that has Windows 10 breaks the video drivers every time it updates
>pretty much the normie version of "rolling release"
>the interface looks like concept art
>shit that's worked for years on all NT-based Windows versions randomly doesn't work on 10
>some shit just doesn't work because they changed the kernel number to 10
>people just accept all this bullshit

I unironically had a more stable system when I was running a minimal Ubuntu install than if I was running Windows 10, and the only reason why I went back to 7 was because I'm five and missed my vidya

I don't know if NUC has USB 3 or not, but if it does be prepared to have to fuck with whatever Windows 7 ISO you have to get the drivers in

but i'm on 2016 LTSB

Attached: snapshot_11.55.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

I dont gave fuck. I will use it even then.

Still using Windows 7 32-bit here.

It does, but I rarely use the capabilities of USB 3. But I think Intel should provide all the drivers anyway. They're pretty good about that.

So worth it to nuke my Hackintosh you think?

>muh security
I'd much rather risk it than use winshitdickhead 10

I've already begun to let go. Two main systems on 8.1 with a seldom used computer on 7.

Hoping and praying the loonix fags come up with something command line free before support is over. If not, I was due to self terminate anyway.

What are your lads three favorite versions of Windows, based on aesthetics. For me:
>1: WinXP
>2: Win98
>3: Win7

Win10 is disgusting looking.

It's mind boggling that people put privacy over security on this board

>Linux command line free
>Not using Antergos with AUS

Nigger. Its literally got everything u need.

Windows 7 is going to lose all support in 2020, doesn't matter what edition you're on. That means no security updates.

grow up and install a real os, video games are gay

Can I get this image in higher resolution? I need it for my Windows 7 wallpaper.

Currently using Win7 with disabled upgrades and no antivirus for Uni. It just works.

What so-called up to date web browsers work with XP none that I know of I have an able to find any I have an XP machine I would just to soon news but are use a Windows 7 laptop now or 64 bit HP pavilion G7 and I’d like to think I can use that indefinitely I tried upgrading to Windows 10 and I thought it was a horrible abomination and I got rid of it

This with Shutup10 enabled and inside qemu/KVM on Ubuntu 18.04

Basilisk Serpent, and MyPal. Both are Pale moon forks.