What's a good language if your sole goal is most money for least amount of effort?

What's a good language if your sole goal is most money for least amount of effort?

Attached: swift-og.png (1200x1200, 25K)

javascript

JavaScript

Probably JS honestly

JS

JS

You will absolutely hate your life. But yeah, they're right. Javascript.

Likely C#. Unlike JS, you can get by using one framework instead of a shitton.

samefag

JS with typescript isn't even that bad

You've gotta learn like 5 different frameworks to make money

COBOL actually, it's just obscure so no one's going out to learn it

Java and spam Android apps. Alternatively Swift and spam iOS apps.
That's what I'm doing anyways

Attached: 1234.png (600x560, 356K)

99% of programming these days is webshit. JS is the perfect language for webshit, both server and client. Slap MongoDB in there and you're fucking golden, no need to even learn SQL. You can even scale your shit to support billions of customers without much effort. When you are beyond that you don't need to ask this kind of questions in Jow Forums and either answer them yourself or pay someone to not have to think about it.

I'm doing webshit with JS for one of the SV "unicorns". Life is okay.

python im guessing
i never programmed since applesoft basic in the early 90s tho

Hindi

C#. Every functionality you could possibly want already exists as a nuget package.
You can write web servers with it, you can write Desktop apps with it (WPF, UWP, WinForms, Xamarin Mac, GTK#), you can create mobile apps with it (Xamarin Android, Xamarin iOS, [UWP]), you can create web app frontends with it now (Blazer) and all manner of functionality, as mentioned, already exists as packages and all you have to do is write some glue code to make it work for your application.

The main problem is that the ancient IBM mainframes you have to program for are horrible to work on, program on, deploy on and monitor applications on.

Money is immaterial, learn Haskell and become functionally rich

Stateless, jobless, pennyless, homeless.

And learn Firebase. Easy as fug, no need for servers, scalable as megaman.

Costs so much you will go broke. Just use MongoDB instead

Based and poopilled

i worked on a project for AAA back in the early 90's. running/debugging code on those ancient machines depressed me so fucking much.

Then learn whatever meme framework of the week comes out if you wanna stay "current".

i've been using firebase for years and have never had to spend any money. and my data sets are not small (not huge, either)...eg: tens of millions of "records". how are you going broke?

Nirvana

Are those jobs actually available, though? Aren't they all filled because they're rare and niche?

And how it's going for you? Does it even pay? Worth using your free time?