Why does Jow Forums use this shit?

why does Jow Forums use this shit?

Attached: 1200px-RecaptchaLogo.svg.png (1200x1200, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really makes you think

free + no resources on 4chans part +

+ giving Google your post data and browsing history through fingerprinting so Google pays hiroshimoot

Why doesn't the chink give us v3? How fucking hard could it be

>so Google pays hiroshimoot
Proof?
You can't sell passes with v3

Also you need to indulge the botnet to pass v3

it is piece of shit from hell
luckily I am actively bypassing it with based Buster

Attached: 1546319082704.jpg (618x494, 55K)

>buster
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/

Here grab this niggers.

Attached: goycaptcha.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

trying this shit out right now

That jiff is a legit 10/10. That fade is killing me.

absolutely based

This is pure gold

Fucking based. gookmootle can suck on his faggot passes

the fade, and getting hit with forced 10+ fuckers in a row to get a fucking accepted result because it's fucking trash

Attached: reeee.jpg (250x250, 5K)

This is the penultimate sad state of user, a mere 10 years ago we would have united and forced Hiro to remove this cancer or face losing the site. Now all we do is bend over and take the captcha dick.

>forced 10+ fuckers in a row to get a fucking accepted result because it's fucking trash
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Shit's a mess.

You don't even know who caused the reason for needing captcha in the first place.

You're retarded.

reddit post

oh do go on user, some of us really don't know, I'm assuming it was just to stop mass bot posting, but it has since got out of hand, but if you know something more, by all means share.

Captcha's have been part of Jow Forums for close to 10 years, you're out of your mind.

I wonder how Kimmo is doing these days.

Samefag. Liking the captcha cock makes you even more of a fag.

Probably in jail for lolis.

Tfw Jow Forums.js

Not the captcha we have today, not the captcha another similar chan still uses without google and has no problems with.

Kimmo Alms (KimmoA) (TidyBBS Sysop)
A Swedish autistic pedophile who kept botnet spamming Jow Forums boards advertising for his BBS.

He also populated grinding gears meme iirc.

Sorry, i forgot about the older captcha.
captcha=woodberry high

Is that supposed to be some sort of retort? Why are you so desperate to win arguments on the internet?

Various offsite pedo groups that hated /b/ or wanted to use its anonymity for their own means. Stormfags are not a phenomenon ezclusive to this decade

I get a score of 0.1 with recaptcha v3 and have to do several minutes of non-stop captchas sometimes. What's a good firefox addon for nojs recaptcha?

Ah yes, how could I forget. I can't argue with having a text captcha, but seriously what we have now is complete overkill, and I don't see it getting better. I wonder what it will take to piss off posters to the point they just stop bothering...5 captchas every post? 10? When will it become too much?

>penultimate
whats the ultimate?

newfag

I love you user

Attached: SfYGOaa.jpg (720x720, 237K)

also Jow Forums.js

When Anonymous was taken over by 'le cringy haxors' and turned into a running joke. Ever since then it's been a tailspin into mediocrity and nowadays we're forced to webm related.

Honest question, why haven't hiroshimoot moved on to v3, its supposedly invisible and less intrusive.

Nobody said anything about liking it though. There's a reason there's a captcha and it's not going to be changed any time soon.

>tfw no Jow Forums image dumpers ;_;

Because he's a cheap fuck.

buster test

That's not how recaptcha works. This isn't a mystery. You can look it up.

Clearly, and that's why this site has more bots posting than actual people anymore, Nipfag has to at least make it look like the site active.

Welcome to Jow Forums, a truly "autonomous" website.

ur mum lol

Hi jannie, GET FUCKED.

nice try google

>reCAPTCHA v3 returns a score for each request without user friction. The score is based on interactions with your site and enables you to take an appropriate action for your site.
So you basically get to post if Google determines you're a good goy. No thanks.
The real question is why hasn't Hiro implemented a captcha system similar to that of cripplechan which has almost no bot-generated spam.

How do you get around that whole thing where it detects too many automated queries and doesn't load captcha?

There was pic related. Some guy on /trash/ even managed to repair it but it's obselete since Recaptcha v1 was removed.
>and that's why this site has more bots posting than actual people
You're retarded. When moot removed captcha from Jow Forums it was immediately flooded with bots. And besides, there's not really anything a dev can do to prevent bots.

Attached: 1388519429173.jpg (505x572, 90K)

Honestly it's not too different now, they probably already have a score for you, you just don't know it

Because he's a greedy fuck, simply put. firetirechan has seen a lot more traffic solely because a lot people are fed up with this captcha bs, and it shows on this site, it certainly reveals how many bots post here, despite the captcha supposedly preventing bot posting.

Someone tell Floens to implement this into Clover NOW.

Attached: 1526966908984.jpg (480x373, 20K)

>and that's why this site has more bots posting than actual people
>you're retarded

take one look at /b/, bots literally run the board.

duh just look at barneyfag, of coursse there are bots.

Make a git issue. Personally I use Firefox on android.

nice

/b/ is babbys first board. Those are just literal kids trying to be edgy and fit in.

Which renders captcha mostly moot, no pun intended. I think it's more a pay to play scenario, people pay off mods or jannies to look the other way while their bots astroturf or consensus build/crack.

The same threads, over and over, literally 24/7, without fail or break. I think it's more than that fellow user. I get it, it's /b/, but my point still stands.

He's not a bot, he just has mental issues. Sad really.

lost to normiedom with it

This, if Hiro starts using v3 this site would become a ghost town.

>access all your data for websites
I want to ask if this is safe but that sounds like dumb question at this point

Done.

A lot of posts in this thread justifying the use of a captcha. The use of a captcha isn't the problem. It's the use of Google's piece of shit captcha that takes ten years to solve and is a botnet. I sincerely doubt it would be hard for them to add a normal, old-fashioned captcha to the site, and it would make using this site at least 50% more enjoyable.

>I think it's more than that fellow user
Tell me, what would a bot operater gain from making Instagram threads with no profit? Spamming Jow Forums is easy, but not free. And are you implying that bot posting would lower if captcha was removed?

Honestly its up to you. But those rights are definitely needed for what it does.

YOU PEDOS HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT ANYONE'S MENTAL STATES

>firetirechan has seen a lot more traffic
lmao no
Hotwheels was on livestream a few days ago talking about how posts are down overall. Boards like Jow Forums and /v/ are dieing and only Q-user boomers are a growing demographic.

Would there be a way to revoke that permission without breaking it?

>only Q-user boomers are a growing demographic.

Attached: ed.gif (320x324, 1.58M)

I open edge or post from my phone when I really want to make a post; it's impossible from firefox with all the privacy settings I have

actually that was meant for

sign into google and use google chrome

That place slowly gets worse and worse. I used to like some of the boards there better than their counterparts here. I visited a couple days ago for the [spoiler]Katawa Shoujo anniversary thread[/spoiler] after taking a couple months off and the lack of quality was absolutely astounding. As bad as /v/ is here, it has nothing on that place.

what is firetirechan

it's not like CF isn't enough :^)

test

If it's free, you are the product

firetires hasn't had anything to do with the site in a long time, nice try faggot.

this is getting popular, google will do something soon.

>cripplechan
wat

its funny since recaptcha v3 will proof whether Google pays more than hiroshimoot makes with pass sales.

>two years
>long time
A downward trend is a downward trend, especially when literally nothing has changed in those two years. The site is just as shitty and broken as ever and any effort to fix that userscript-wise has been abandoned for well over a year. There's not particularly anything to draw new people to the site like gamergate and Alexa corroberates what he says.

Attached: croppedImage_1546831059658.png (353x352, 11K)

>he doesn't spend all day mistraining AI

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-06 21.21.40.png (393x573, 275K)

grats on being even more reddit than before

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-193202_Clover dev.jpg (1440x2476, 651K)

it punishes you for that after a while by making it impossible to grt the answer right

the ai doesnt just take one person answer as fact. it runs the same questions to many people and decides which is correct based on how many times different people choose it. google owns you

>how do you avoid the botnet?
>LMAO JUST LOG IN AND GIVE GOOGLE YOUR ENTIRE BROWSING HISTORY 4HEAD

Avoid using it more than once every 2-3 minutes, and never click any of the normal captcha squares before or after clicking the buster button until you get a new captcha.

This site has been a giant honeypot since its conception

8ch. Lurk moar.

google banned my home IP from solving audio
Jow Forums on the other hand banned most VPS/VPN ranges from posting

I use dedicated browser only for shitposting now I have foxyproxy addon and created rule to route everything besides 4channel.org through my ssh tunel on my VPS So I am shitposting from home IP but solving captcha from VPS

Attached: 1543205147506.jpg (238x238, 44K)

>+ giving Google your post data and browsing history through fingerprinting so Google pays hiroshimoot
wow. you're amazingly fucking stupid. that's not how captcha works

So you buy a pass

wtf

Install foxyproxy and make it proxy the recaptcha domain only.
Problem solved.
Burn though as many IPs you want.

Pretty sure Jow Forums uses the IP from recaptcha for bans, I see it when I leave home on my phone

it doesn't