Arch is Perfect

I was running my daily sudo pacman -Syu today when I realized something: Arch is literally the perfect Ganoo/Loonix distro. It's simple, it does exactly what I tell it do. Here is a list of reasons that will hopefully help to convince other meme distro users to convert.
1. vanilla packages(not patched to hell like debian)
2. pacman is perhaps the best binary package manager available today, only being rivaled by Void's xbps
3. packages are always up to date. Some of you are probably wondering why this one is so low. Yes, it is cool to have the latest software all the time, but it's cooler to have a simple linux system that works the way *YOU* want it to.

INSTALL ARCH user

Attached: arch.png (602x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Simple
>Does what I want it to do
>Systemd

.... nice bait, but you forgot yaourt ,AUR....

I'm also an arch user, although I'm not so sure why users always say arch it's the best distro. Systemd sometimes can be a real pain.

arch is for niggers and gays

Arch give you 100% freedom and 100% responsibility to fix problem.

Attached: Freedom.png (500x318, 104K)

> I use arch btw

>systemd
No thanks.
void is all that plus runit init system
install void

>100% freedom
except the part where it uses the linux kernel that isnt libre, the one with proprietary blobs
install parabola openrc edition

>packages are always up to date.
Repository : community
Name : fish
Version : 2.7.1-1
github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell/releases

>most useful packages are in AUR
yikes

enjoy

Yeah, Arch is fine. If you have nothing to do except using your computer all day and nothing besides that. I use Arch for about 5 years now but I’m thinking about moving to something else. I’m control freak and Arch let me be like that. However, this is what destroys me. I need to move on, don’t give a fuck about the smallest aspects of my computer and just to get my work done.

Not op, but it is quite simple. There is no need to freaking out if there is a bit of instructions on how to use something

Its unusable and nonsensical piece of autistic shit. Install *buntu.

Arch is fine, it's the users that are ruining everything

>fish 2.7.1 (released December 22, 2017)
its literally only 2 weeks out of date you autist

This.

I kind of agree. Probably it's not the best in every single aspect, but to me it's the closest to all the main things I want from a linux distribution on a desktop computer. It's rolling and close to upstream yet stable, has vanilla packages, a reliable package management, quality documentation, and once set up it's just as easy to use and maintain like any other "beginner" distro. The resources one might need (news, packages, aur, wiki, forum) being at one place is also a plus. Overall, it's a well designed, well thought out and well maintained project. Arguably the only real con is systemd. With Void's installer and runit it would be indeed literally perfect. Can't stand the stereotypical arch script kiddie though.

Are you talking about linux firmware?

you can just change that to different one, if you want too.

This is True Freedom you have with Arch, not fake one you are talking about

But i want my computer to work user