/apt/ - actual programming thread

NO SJW NIGGER PROGRAMMERS ALLOWED HERE. YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET BTFO IF YOU ARE NIGGER CATTLE.

ALLOWED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
* C (only standard library unless impossible to implement yourself like threads ect or unsafe like AES)
* C++ (if you cannot auto abstract in your head) (same rules as C)

ALLOWED FRONT END WEB-DEVELOPMENT LANGUAGES
* HTML (only standard tags)
* CSS (only standard css no sass or that homo shit)
* JS (only builtin shit, no jquery no homo shit)

ALLOWED BACK END WEB-DEVELOPMENT LANGUAGES
* PHP (only builtin shit, only library allowed is maybe phpmailer)
* SQL (fuck you)

ALLOWED EMBEDDED PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
* Arduino language
* C

ALLOWED FPGA PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
* Verilog

ALLOWED FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
* NONE NIGGA FUCK FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING

ALLOWED PROTOTYPING / SCRIPTING NIGGER SHIT
* shellscript
* python

what are you working on user?

Attached: Arikawa_Hime_Holding_C_Programming_Language.png (1000x1400, 1.31M)

First for Haskell

Attached: haskell.png (220x157, 13K)

unbased GTFO

Nigger gtfo

based
fix :: (t -> t) -> t
fix f = f (fix f)

I'm working on Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Writing some Microsoft® Excel® macros for my fellow office drones. Oh, you need help sorting that data set? Let me write a macro for you!

Range("A1", Range("A1").End(xlDown)).Sort Key1:=Range("A1"), Order1:=xlAscending,

>"You're a wizard harry!"

I want to die.

I see, I was once like you. Lost in the sea of gay. I'm here to show you the way. Listen to OP and keep your keyboard only to those languages.

Can we talk about HolyC here?

at the time of this thread yes. but later maybe no

Quick question why isn't c# allowed?

Because bloat and useless without .net which is only windows

combinator?

>actual programming thread
>FUCK FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING
Way to kill your own thread OP.

Attached: facepalm.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Y, indeed
fac n = fix (\f n -> if n == 1 then 1 else n * f (n -1)) n

No u?

You functional memers don't actually write software and you know it.

Cute drawing of me

While true fucking print based and redpilled

Ho

How can Scala beat Kotlin?

Ho

Functional programming is truer to the original meaning of computer science.

I'll leave this here...
void *

Ah yes the best type of pointer

Oh so by "actual" in the OP you meant that you're only concerned with practical programming?

lol ok, have fun then I don't think I'm missing out on anything. I prefer to hang out with true programming enthusiasts, which is what I personally consider to be "actual programming", but I guess that's just semantics.
Best of luck to you

Shit thread, kill yourself. Generals are trash, but trying to fix them like this makes them worse because your attempt at policing the topic of discussion attracts more attention than the topic itself. In short, /dpt/ was better than this mess

Practical programming is a truer kind of programming than comp sci theory.

>enthusiasts
easiest way to spot a brainlet is when they use this term unironically
basically it means you're manchild who hasn't developed their interests into a tangible profession yet (or more likely, you never will because you only have the mental capacity to toy with things)

Where's java?

Your entire opinion is based on the assumption that earning money is the most important thing in existence.
You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm also entitled to inform you that from my point of view it's you who seems childish.
I don't care to argue about that with you further though, so this will be my last post in this thread. Have fun thinking you're not wasting your life because you've earned paper points though.

Has anyone got an opinion on Flexx, the python library which transpiles your Python to allow for JS use in Python? Seems like it would be slow and unstable.