Help hacking

i need help hacking into someones life i want him to feel the pain and suffering that he has caused my friend. she was raped by him humiliated by him blackmailed by him.

she attempted to take her life away a couple months ago as she believed that she was pregnant with his child.

reason she didnt go to authorities is she comes from a middle eastern backgroud doesn't matter if it was rape or sex they will kick her out the family as that is not allowed in their religion or culture. she already seen her cuzzen who had sex get kicked out her family and she doesnt want the same for herself as this will cause more damage.

the guy has the girls fathers number requests her to send nudes or he will call her father and tell him he fucked his daughter and almost got her pregnant do he can obtain more photos.

i found about all this recently as we talked on and off for a while. this is causing me so much stress the fact that i cant even help the fact that i cant do much the fact he did all this to her and i could not protect her the fact its still going on. i walked a little bit in her shoes and if i was her i know i wouldve killed myself by now.

i never ask for help but this time im willing to bend on two knees and beg for someone to teach me how to make this guy feel a fraction of her pain.

i cry to myself feeling hopeless and lost i dont know what to do someone please help someone anyone out there i want this guy to feel pain fell it all as the one i have now and more someone please help!!

Attached: FF.png (1581x680, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJC4HvpWewM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sent ;)

Actively asking for help to do illegal activities over the internet

How stupid are people?

Attached: 1514333083527.jpg (512x512, 50K)

>middle eastern background
go look somewhere else Jow Forums is an aryan board

>got raped
>she didnt go to authorities
What a dumb bitch.

nypa

Attached: 1519590011516.jpg (640x633, 41K)

shut your bitch ass up cracka ass wite boi
this shit is the black mans board stupid honkey

>Aryan
I think you mean autistic.

Muslims are pure Aryans as well brother.
We fought alongside Hitler after all. Inshallah.

protip: if he knows her dads number it wasent rape. she just just a slut and drama queen. get this person out of your life if you want any chance of being a man cause right now you're peak beta

She should get an abortion or her next purpose in life is going to be single mother.

For rape, go to the police. If the family wants to be asshats, then fuck them. Its not even on the rapist, they're nearly just as bad.

>Middle eastern sex
>Not rape
I find this hard to believe.

i know its extremly stupid to ask on the internet to do this kind of stuff i did alot of research i kept hitting dead ends one after the other. i just feel like shit this whole time.

protip: the only woman in your life should be family and a girl youre fucking. women are not friends; this whore is using you.

Wrong board faggot.

install temple os. this is what pro hackers use.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-23 20-28-33.png (1164x757, 246K)

yea thats what i thought as well until i talked to the guy on the phone i got his number from beenverified and started threatning me and sent me a screen shot of her dads number he said ill call and make her kill herself its easier to release videos and photos of a dead girl

>rape
>release videos and photos of a dead girl
sounds like muslims lmao

Dare him, and link video.

watch this, op, it will cheer you up
youtube.com/watch?v=hJC4HvpWewM

fckin white knight, will you raise her aids baby?

yes, going full blown homeless, sex slave is much better than living among ignorant monkeys

OP where are you from?

Attached: 10c537ff-80a6-4bee-b377-0524fe507eb7-profile_image-70x70.jpg (70x70, 2K)

thanks for the tip greatly appreciated thank you

Hey OP are there many muslims in Slovakia?

im from Chicago IL

she isnt pregnant she thought she was when he came in her she waited for her period to come and it was couple of days late she thought she was and was going to kill herself im glad she didn't.

thats what i told her that those arabs still live in the stone age and she told me ill never understand to be abandoned by all her family and called a whore for the rest of her life.

i wouldn't know im in U.S

thanks for the tip im still doing research on it

Why don't you suicide bomb them Mohammed?