I need to know from where an image was uploaded

Hello.
First thing´s first, i´m latin and I don´t know to speak english very well, so I going to use the Google translater and the words I know.
I need to locate someone I know, He's gone of the city and He doesn´t want to say where He live. He works ilegally. He uploaded some photos to Facebook, and I want with these photos find him. To find from where the photos were uploaded.
(The boy´s picture is not important)

Attached: Captura.png (179x222, 114K)

if you know a computational technique of how to find the location I am very grateful that you share it

Facebook removes the EXIF data from images. The EXIF data is what contains location information, if a photo has any.

sube las fotos y te ayudamos, compa

I have the uncanny feeling you're going to kill him

Seems to me you'll just have to manually compare the surroundings in the photos to what you'll find on google street view. Some madmen have done it. Like with Chipchan.

Sube las fotos perro, así nomas no se puede.

fuck your mother, Pedro.

Literal murderer posting on Jow Forums.

Perro caca

fuck off paco and stay on your side of the wall

LEARN ENGLISH this isn't mexico and I don't speak maid

Ha. Check YOR modher.

Pedro caca

What the fuck is wrong with that kid and why is he so smug?

he's your teammate in dota

>asking Jow Forums to help murder someone

Sadly this, no way of knowing where it came from, without having the source image

1.If really Facebook removes EXIF data, this means that can´t I to locate him? with the photo...
2.No puedo pasarles las fotos, necesito estar seguro de que enserio se puede hacer lo que necesito... Y si es que se puede, me gustaría hacerlo yo.

Pd: I will not kill anyone. If I mess with their, the next murdered will be me.

You still alive, OP? Did you go after the cartel?