If Android is so secure...

If Android is so secure, how come there has never been a mainstream story or article or conflict about law enforcement not being able to unlock it?

Attached: 1C715FF8-9A3E-496B-89D1-84175A037BF2.png (500x566, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gyewe9/phantom-secure-ceo-pleads-guilty-vincent-ramos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Android users aren't niggers who commit crimes
/thread

Attached: D772FB48-01F8-4658-A25B-FAE76C7ECCAE.jpg (904x667, 142K)

Pls, maybe criminals with brains know which phones to use

came here to post this, fpbp

>fpbp
FPBP is a free and confidential New York State program that provides family planning services to teens, women and men who meet certain eligibility requirements, and who are not enrolled in Medicaid.

Mkay...

Attached: F5073843-758B-49F8-92CB-C1065769D06D.jpg (649x487, 32K)

Fuck off new friend, lurk moar before shitting up the place with your trash threads

filtered :^)

>Android users aren't niggers who commit crimes
Certainly, nobody ever steals an Android phone.

based

Android relies on the user to make the right decisions in order to keep the phone secure
IOS forces people into basic security

Both of those are not secure against the goverment.

You are a waste of air. This is not an argument, I am stating a fact.

it can be made so secure there is no means to unlock it

Iphone users confirmed for criminal scum and lolbertarians

Yea, blackberries.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gyewe9/phantom-secure-ceo-pleads-guilty-vincent-ramos

Why would you just lie on the internet like that?

Nice Boomer meme

stupid boomer

>he thinks that apple a company that is part of prism doesnt give full access to their low tier phones

>having to admit committing a crime for selling secure phones
>'i'm sorry for letting you down my holy government'
usa everyone

>In his plea agreement, Ramos admitted that he and his co-conspirators facilitated the distribution of cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine to locations around the world
All from obscuring 1s and 0s

because they don't really need to get into dead people's phones, they only care about getting into your phone to look for stuff to charge you with, and they can LITERALLY keep you in jail for not giving up your passwords because it's 'contempt of court', so there's a very small minority of people willing to wait literally indefinitely in jail for not unlocking their shit...

I researched this the other day, in recent years, they can do this if they pretty much know your device is involved in something criminal, but there was one case where the 5th amendment was upheld by a judge for this guy where they only suspected CP on his computer...

>implying iphones don't give the government access to your phone along with android phones with factory roms

Attached: 1546452598053s.jpg (121x125, 2K)