/ptg/ - private tracker circle jerk general

Orpenus edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote secret clubs and give you misinformation about joining them. You're never going to make it. Give up.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous:
NEWS:
>Previous OP is a faggot
>All OPs are faggots
>what.cd is never coming back no matter how much you whine

Attached: oops.png (175x209, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO

how old were you when you grew out of anime, user?

I still like anime but I don't watch it all the time like I did when I was younger. It seems like the people who are into anime, weeb culture etc, are 10x weirder than they were when I was a kid and got into it. It was always a bunch of weirdo autists but they were a lot less... ummm... gay.

PTP IS DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how long does red bib recruiter usually take to respond

months

at least i have something to look forward to then :)

fuck shitty ass ptp

I laugh at the lives of everyone without HDB

how's retrowith.in doing?

RED needs to at least double its userbase

Only if they can bring in people who actually have something to contribute. Double the users waiting for the new Kanye West album isn't useful.

yeah sure contributors are always welcome but we need also a lot more seeders than we currently have, particularly for foreign/local stuff. There are tons of semi abandoned torrents

ORP is already stagnating and starting to go backwards. Wow! That didnt take long.

Attached: oops2.png (175x209, 13K)

oops

pro tip 90% of your userbase will be this and this alone

feels like I got stuck climbing the ladder..
Currently stuck in IPT, FL & TL...
Should I take the red interview and progress from there?

Attached: 1544559605245.png (450x600, 5K)

GIME INVITE PLIZ

Yes

That's the way to go. Those sites will be helpful for cross seeding shit once you get past the hurdle that is RED. All you need is to learn how to use smloadr, learn how to check for transcodes and understand when to report lossy masters. If you can pass the interview and master all that you're well on your way. It's just tedious and time consuming.

>more seeders
Blasphemy.

Attached: Tracker Nirvana.jpg (800x800, 186K)

Repeat after me:
seeders
are
useless

now stop playing with your ass

>stuck climbing the ladder
you never started climbing, that's the issue

how many torrents with less than 3 seeders are there? How many of them are gonna be pruned in the next 6 months?

well I went from TL to FL, then from FL to IPT.
But I guess that's just where that ladder ends

you are not climbing a ladder, you are digging a hole

Don't deny perfection.

Attached: 0 1 0.png (74x82, 471)

But I like my hole :c

Attached: 1534834721791.jpg (750x742, 73K)

show boipussyhole

go find a trap

Attached: terry.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>Its a pleasure encoding, try it.

Attached: laughing-anime-girl-58812436639bd.png (689x720, 523K)

>IPT, FL & TL
Aren't you trapped? :^)

Encoding actually is fun, I do enjoy it. If you're here you're probably autistic enough to do it. The only downside is it's time consuming and requires good hardware if you want to get it done in a reasonable amount of time. Just learning some basic shit like encoding good quality webms with ffmpeg to post on Jow Forums is cool though.

How the fuck am I supposed to get my upload up if nobody downloads the shit I'm seeding

Attached: 1534675995318.jpg (960x720, 105K)

live off handouts, it'll work fine

Get popular new files from other trackers and start seeding immediately after they are uploaded to that one. Better yet upload them yourself.

> less than 3 seeders
the fuck do you need 3 for? it's music, not 4k rips, you need one to download it, everything above that is nothing more than a nice bonus.
> pruned in the next 6 months
None, unless it wasn't some trash nobody cared about and uploaded just for stats. Then farewell and amen, won't be missed.

how long does it take the recruitment on GGn on AB?

FACT: JESUS's mother was not virgin.

Nice blog post user. How people voluntarily watch that garbage is beyond me.
Was using AB as a stepstone by xseeding horriblesubs releases to get into better trackers with low effort. I guess there is some use for anime. Thanks for pushing my ratio.

Attached: 1544333669603.jpg (1199x683, 63K)

> immortals-me

Because people are autistic enough to hand over all their profiles to these guys in hopes of non-existent invites and a circle jerk forum?

Why would we bother when TPS is an option?

What's a good alternative for BTN if I want full series pack in 1080p? I'm on MTV but it's just shit, if there's anything that's seeded then it's only the 720p or SD and if it's been out longer than a year it's got 0 seeders.

I'm still 6-12 months away from BTN and I just got two new 8TB drives to fill

I'm sitting on at least 500-2l Arab, Soviet and Chinese LPs that my parents collected. I even have a machine to copy the LPs and make them 24bit FLAC.

Why spend any time doing that though when it'll be snatched by auto-seeders when I can download a shitty free Bandcamp and get the same reward?

general trackers like tl and ipt are probably our best bet

That's what I feared, I've most of what I'm looking for on PirateBay but I'd prefer to seed these 50-100GB packs on a tracker rather than just grab and ditch

privhd has some good tv series packs, thats all i can think of

So I recently got "power-user" equiv on the tracker that I am on, I have a high enough ratio and upload download that any other tracker would give me an invite.
I could request one from UHDB IPT IMT or MTV, are any of these even worth joining, if only for pyramid climbing. Only one im not sure about is IMT I don't think they would accept me.

Attached: cat.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

MTV is shit and not worth it, it would be better to build up on another tracker rather than waste it on MTV. I recently got in and it's got barely anything with a lot of torrents that are on 0 seeders

ipt is good for a backup if all else fails. it doesn't lead anywhere.
mtv is a shit version of btn, but its fine if you just want to snatch some currently airing shows because btn stuff gets uploaded by a bot. it doesn't lead anywhere.
uhd is alright, nothing amazing

>What's a good alternative for BTN
Usenet or HDB

cause you want some badass content in that tracker not shitty stuff. Otherwise why even wasting time on RED? you can find almost everything in mp3 128kbps on internet

Usenext

>Usenext
No.

>what else would I use?
>chatting with other private tracker freaks
get a life

Attached: 1483553950672.png (360x315, 13K)

>Usenet

Attached: 1514251183371.png (963x604, 151K)

How do these people even get in HDB?

>>Have a question?
>- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
amongst the other blatantly false information you posted
>HDS -- HDSpace ( just your average tracker for movies-tv shows. Good for beginners. Sometimes above average encodes)
are you seriously making up trackers now? you could have just used HDiT and wrote the same thing about that curry hole. no one is going believe in HDSpace. What a queer imagination you have

>How do these people even get in HDB?
you dont even need to know how to torrent to get onto hdb

Attached: 1514250332608.png (971x198, 18K)

Attached: itsgarbage.png (1330x383, 392K)

>Implying rutracker and forums with 320/FLAC stuff are non-existent

Dont fill them with non hdb internal 1080p encodes of season packs. you'll end up having to delete and replace. keep in mind NTb isnt always internal at HDB.

Invites to BTN cost 20 € now for non overlords. I'll invite you if you send me 120€

Does the banner link to the donation page like IPT?

this looks pretty curry pham

It is quite curry, fohm.

See this

How have they not been pruned with such low activity?

I have been using Antergos for 2 months. What is the advantage to migrating for Arch?

Attached: commodore64.jpg (644x613, 305K)

Can you show us what's in "extras" pls

Attached: 1542922433024.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

wrong thread, kiddo

Attached: 80hCTuB.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Attached: extras.png (480x409, 229K)

arcade?

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-132803_Chrome.jpg (1042x1909, 1.04M)

yo facts

Attached: 20190107_133424.jpg (784x2747, 780K)

Not much.The appeal of Arch vs Antergos is the setup process where you can customize the shit you want more precisely. Once it's installed, you wont gain much from switching, besides less people calling you an autistic faggot on the internet.

Usenet and HDB are the only real alternatives to BTN. MTV will also work if you only care about currently airing TV.
Usenet is also the best, and sometimes only, place to get the HDB internals that
talks about.

There used to be a torrent shack user that would shill the tracker as being a great btn clone. Maybe they can use torrent shack

>torrent shack user

Attached: 1501939368624.jpg (575x1024, 57K)

At the moment I'm happy watching things from my old 3TB until I get into BTN, I'm only putting 1080p shows and movies on the 8TBs

Not going to buy an invite because I'm not an idiot. Only been in the PT game for about a year and I've built up a good portfolio that I don't want to risk.

I'm only on RED because it leads to PTP, I know there are some people who genuinely care about high quality music and preserving it but the vast majority of people are on RED because it's the major stepping stone tracker for newbies.

Uploading 500 FLAC versions of my LPs would probably take me at least a month, uploading 500 FLAC from Bandcamp took me one weekend.

Not begrudging you or anything, but Spotify handles all my music needs

>Only been in the PT game for about a year
welcome young grasshopper. where do u fetch ur movies?

YIFY

I was using PTFiles and AlphaRatio but now I exclusively use PixelHD as I can get 1080p for 4GB with a high bit rate. Just waiting on my PTP invite, but my main issue is TV shows.

Yet to find 1080p Gossip Girl for instance, everywhere is always missing Season 1-3

>PixelHD as I can get 1080p for 4GB with a high bit rate.
gross
>1080p for 4GB
>high bit rate
pick one

5.7k on average, it's not 7k+ but it's still pretty good for the file size

>find 1080p Gossip Girl for instance, everywhere is always missing Season 1-3
why lie?

Attached: lying on 4channel.png (1713x627, 388K)

>4GB
>high bit rate
:^)

The entire conversation revolves around him not being on BTN, why screenshot the one tracker he isn't on and has said he isn't.

;)

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-152416_Chrome.jpg (1080x379, 116K)

518GB? Jesus Christ fuck off. I'd also watch SD versions rather than use IPT. Plus I think I'm banned on IPT

>yet to find

Is English not a requirement for BTN? ;)

Glad they have it though, I'll hopefully get in from PTP or AHD

>secret
>posted about publicly on Jow Forums

Dumbdumb

>ptg
>not stg

Don't you all wankers got nothing better to do than shit on OPS? Yes, it's a shit tracker. It's been, what, 3 months? Move on, niggas. Geez.

>518GB? Jesus Christ fuck off. I'd also watch SD versions rather than use IPT. Plus I think I'm banned on IPT
All of this is wrong. Go back to re.ddit, you're too dumb for Jow Forums

Nice blog post user

>why screenshot the one tracker he isn't on and has said he isn't
I didnt know he was on HDB too

Do I have to pay to go back to red dit? Oh no, that's only on IPT! Though I assume you were paid for that comment, right?

Attached: 1334911091429.gif (370x277, 493K)

based principled-user, keep shitting on the ipt shills

Usenet has 1080p gossip girl seasons that one of the anons is looking for. Better than MTV again lol

Actually faggot invites were reopened in Nov 2017.

Fake news, stop trying to scam.