How to tell someone is a miserable programmer who's only doing it for a paycheck

how to tell someone is a miserable programmer who's only doing it for a paycheck
>coffee on the desk

Attached: rcrclhch.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ulterior-motives/200806/teens-dont-do-drugs-they-smoke-joints
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/69210888/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did drinking coffee become a fucking meme?

why the fuck would you commute like a rat to be surrounded by retarded grownup snowflake children for anything other than a paycheck

Fact: Manlets don't drink coffee. Real men do.

What the fuck else would you do it for on a job?
Are you retarded?

This. Forced memes have never been funny.

>I know someones bad at something because of this completely unrelated thing i don't like
A U T I S M

this. goddamn there a lot of faggots on here...

I cut caffeine because it stresses me out is bloatware. I tried caffeine pills and they are better but still cause higher BPM. Tea is nice b/c l-theanine but honestly I've gotten to the point where I just drink water.
I'm thinking about living a drug free life once and for all, caffeine is my last inhibitor but I'm about to go all out. I think not having a reliance on any substance is peak chad b/c it makes you rely on your diet and sleep alone.

Manlets drink coffee with sugar or milk.
Real men drink it black.

>I think not having a reliance on any substance is peak chad

It's going to get bad after a few days without water, just a heads up.

>being so mentally defective that mere caffeine stresses you out
What went wrong with this generation

>(cont.) b/c it makes you rely on your diet and sleep alone
fluids are part of a diet user

You only need water if you're still relying on the substances that make up your physical body. Peak Chad is being an incorporeal nature spirit.

K-12 public education. Kids get burned out because of bullshit studies that fries the brain. When they get a job, why do you think they need to drink coffee or take pills to stay awake?

it does if your body unfortunately produces cortisol when drinking coffee. The tinnitus thread had many anons from all generations talk about caffeine and its affects on tinnitus, which is multiplied when stressed.
Really good thread btw, lymph node flushes, diets, exercises, and prevention were all discussed in it

90% of female programmers

I guess manlet cutoff must be below 1.7m then.

>coffee is manly
cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1545917270041.jpg (1316x2000, 865K)

coffee is for women, soibois, numales and bugmen

t. pajeet

t.

Attached: h5fe9zvcmel01_1_1.jpg (158x234, 12K)

this

i drink coffee cuz its warm and makes me feel calmer somehow

More like:
> he is in an office, working for his employer
You know what the chances are otherwise that you'd PREFER to make some enterprise Web UI to set setting xy to z with a help button next to it, over everything else you could be doing?

I drink coffee because it tastes good and costs next to nothing.

Black coffee is fucking amazing. It boosts your mind, it's healthy and the drug behind it is very mildly addictive, giving you control on how much or how often you want to consume it.
Coffee is for everyone. Go have some

Attached: 5c4c2700a1f8577ce3ea8adabd5d14be.jpg (500x750, 58K)

Be careful user.
When I stopped drinking three espressos a day I experienced two weeks of pounding headaches and drowsyness.
Now that I'm free, I really notice the effects of caffeine if I ever ingest it. I start shaking, feel restless and overactive and gain a headache if it was a strong coffee.

You don't realize how evil caffeine is until you stop consuming it. It's a drug like any other, even if the media try to tell you it's completely harmless. I'm sure in a few decades caffeine will be considered as healthy as nicotine, albeit with practical utility due to its sleep-delaying effect.

Sounds like you were just a retard and stopped cold turkey after being used to a high dosage and then you drink strong coffee as someone who is not used to caffeine and get confused when you have overdose symptoms.

thanks man, I don't know if it'll get btfo like nicotine did (regardless of it is or not) b/c how big it is in sodas and restaurants, but I will heed your warning
probably, but honestly your normal person doesn't expect something as commonplace as caffeine to have such a withdrawal

I take caffeine pills instead

well, yeah. it's a job. i keep my fun programming at home, it's almost impossible to get a job doing what i consider fun these days. that said i still drink coffee when i'm at home but most of my caffeine comes from diet shasta

You should cut out anything that causes you to have lower testosterone.

In before some retard spouting pseudoscience about that particular boogieman legume.

>coffee
no thanks, i do LSD while coding

Look up studies about how stimulants reduce testosterone.

*picks up his adderall script during break*
imagine having to take fucking meth just to suffer through work and make money for Mr.schlomo the ceo
Is there anything on this earch more pathetic than the compsci cuck?

Well shit guess I'm a menlet then

post nudes

Who actually *enjoys* programming beyond basic automation and puzzley stuff? The majority of development work is boring, repetitive, and worst of all, utterly useless. If you really enjoy developing software I think you must be legitimately autistic.

>have ADHD
>used to take Adderall but recently developed chest pains (that don't go away when I stopped)
>have a family history of heart disease
>have to rely on a fucking notebook to remember anytthing

>puzzley
I can tell you're either a women or a soiboi.
>Who actually *enjoys* programming
Real men do.

Attached: 1545413725019.png (1080x1920, 2.9M)

>Real men do.

Attached: 1469757678413s.jpg (250x244, 6K)

A "real man" has never touched a computer in his life lmao. You think Chad has time for that shit?

There's lots of programming that's interesting, and there's lots of programming involved in making useful, reliable software, but these two areas have limited overlap.

You can see this in how so many projects (Linux, Chrome, Firefox, even Windows is moving toward it) love rapid-release models. Users generally hate this because it gives them more hassle with upgrading and changes, more chance of running into bugs, and so on. They'd typically prefer developers make something that works and then stop fucking with it. Devs don't want to do that though, because the kind of programming involved in long-term support (maintaining an old codebase, backporting security fixes, running regression tests, etc) is indeed very boring and repetitive. Not useless, but certainly not fun at all. The result is that you only get the boring stuff done if you pay the devs a king's ransom. And sometimes not even then, because devs will tend to leave your company to work on something they find more interesting.

coffee and stimulants are for niggers

>honestly your normal person doesn't expect something as commonplace as caffeine to have such a withdrawal
But they do. Every single mainstream news site and channel has talked about it plenty of times.
To go from 3 espressos to no caffeine at all is fucking insane, what the fuck were you thinking? Most people drink AT MOST 2 cups of regular coffee a day, not fucking 3 espressos my dude.

green tea

Cowfee

Has Funkopops on their desk

depends. an espresso shot is 65mg and a cup of coffee is 95mg, both are about the same in caffeine.
The news warned about obesity for over half a century but the western world didn't seem to know or care.

>zoomers don't drink coffee, because "it's bad"
>they drink energy drinks, yerba mate, coffee substitutes or even worse stuff like powdered coffee or coffee-like supplements.

Truly the most retarded generation.

>Teens don't "do drugs" they "smoke joints"
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ulterior-motives/200806/teens-dont-do-drugs-they-smoke-joints

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

coffee drinkers are fucking pathetic. this thread proves it. literally worse than DUDE WEED LOL.

how old are you?
>t. am pharmacuck

you forgot that every other zoomer is using amphetamines. milenials are trash parents

Link?

how long have you been on them, what dose/frequency and is it ER or IR? Also describe the chest pains.
oh and whats your resting BP and your body weight.

For some reason I think I know you.

My body weight is a shameful 280lbs, I don't know my blood pressure. 6 months ago it was 120/79, a month ago it was 138/83. I was taking 10mg ER, for about 3 months.

here you go. lots of good shit on the thread
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/69210888/
live in good health user, I don't suffer personally but I had no idea how common it was, I'm taking steps to prevent it because it sounds (lol) like hell.

drop some initials or something and I can tell you, I doubt it but you never know

The new hotness is mushroom-infused anything.

I'm surprised you even felt anything out of 10 ER considering your fat content. The pains have nothing to do with the medication though, it's your weight.
You're most likely over 140 systolic now, and the increased afterload due to hypertension can cause angina.
You need a low dose ACEi like lisinopril, a diruetic and I would also put you on a moderate to high dose statin, until you get your weight down.
280 is close to the point of no return, fix it now if you want to see 40 on your feet and not in a wheelchair.
>tinnitus
the tinnitus boogyman has a lot of retards parroting causes, but it's like 80% genetic and the rest is medication induced or hypertension induced. notice how it's mostly us fat americans complaining about it, because of our insanely high sodium intake.

Attached: Citizen-Sniff.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Yes, and you drank 3 of them a day. Literally what the flying fuck.
Also, might want to look into the fact that the dairy industry made it a standard that you HAD to drink milk/eat cheese products. Couple this with the sugar industry staying on the down low all this time and you have a perfect recipe for obesity.
Doesn't help there are so many profiting from "healthy" lifestyle companies (that aren't really all that healthy, or are skeptical at best; hi keto).

My doctor's told me not to worry about it, though I need to get my weight down.

I'm not the user who drank all that coffee, was just saying. Also I follow a plant based diet (le vegan) so I'm well aware of that and all the fad diets. I think we're on the same page.

they're either retarded or working you up for a nice expensive stent procedure later on.
stand up and sit down a couple times and tell me what your pulse is. be worried if it's over 100 and scared if it's over 110

About 90 -105, it went down really quickly. I don't think they're going to get a stent procedure though because with my luck I'll just die before that happens.

that would line up to some of the answers in the thread (hypertension from stress, exercising and getting healthy reduces it).

I had an espresso machine and it was literally all I used to drink if I didn't have any monsters. I was tired all the time and relied on it not to fall asleep in the middle of the day, because of that I quit, the headaches didn't last that long, but my whole body ached for the next two months. I ended up drinking normal coffee again after a year. I enjoy it and I rarely have more than four cups a day. Doubt I'll ever quit again.

stop being a pussy and control your food addiction. You dont even need to really excersise at the start, just limit your food intake to a protien biased breakfast and a shit ton of water, and walk 2 miles a day.
again, 280lbs is a crossroads, you can either fix yourself or fuck your life up for good.

The only things I drink are water, tea, and coffee.

and cum.

If it was that easy I'd have done it already. It's the only thing I've ever been truly addicted to and it sucks, for multiple reasons. I'd move far away from my parents to try and avoid them giving me food but I'm poor and I'm never going to make a lot of money in my life.

The answer is a bicycle
>dirt cheap
>fun as fuck
>gets you away from house/people
>will make you lose weight
>very rewarding
>results are immediate
>will give you an excuse to eat without feeling bad about
If you need some motivation and are into anime, go watch Yowamushi Pedal, or Long Rides if you're into cute girls doing cute things

I have a swimming pool at my apartment, I can try that.

if you're that fat and your parents are feeding you then they're enemies not friends.
Eat around 1000-1300kcals for breakfast with it mostly being protien then shut your fat fucking mouth for the rest of the day.
but if you want to be a good little piggy for dr.schlomo the cardiologist by all means go ahead. He's making 400k a year while you're a fat virgin on Jow Forums.
And yes that's my professional opinion. I wont make money from you which is why I'm giving it to you straight.
If you want to be a cheating faggot, you can get on adderall 25-30ER once you're around 240ishlbs. it'll chemically shut your fat trap all day.

Attached: medicalfrog.jpg (500x500, 32K)

You know you won't. Swimming is nowhere near as fun as biking, you're not going anywhere, and you have to get naked which I'm sure sucks for a fat person
Seriously man bikes are fucking great

I like swimming, though. And I guess I feel kind of ruined on biking since when I was in college I had to bike everywhere and it was a fucking nightmare.

I'm sure if I was any intelligent at all or more social I would make more money.

ITT we learn how beta Jow Forums really is.

what if i am skinny as fuck and my back hurts. I would like to move my ass and get some sweat on skin, i am depressed as fuck, my whole family has mental problems, and worst for all: dad made home renovation and i have nowhere to lift weights anymore. Could bike help me?

Easy he never complain when he has nothing to do
I couldn't be paid to do nothing that shit would turn me crazy in a week

I am a real programmer I smoke Meth, and crack cocaine while shooting heroin into my testicles you manlets!

like all the dick your sucking?

A bit of sugar and milk can enhance the flavor, but if you can't enjoy it black you don't actually enjoy coffee at all.

poor hygiene to keep normalfags away

Attached: cuck.jpg (374x539, 49K)

>stockholm
>56%
You yuros have memed so hard you don't know up from down.

I would kms if I reached that level of incel.

You have to go back.

Only good coffee is worth drinking black

wow

Manlet

You need caffeine, salt, saturated fat, the occasional cigar, the occasional glass of whiskey, and a good weight lighting regimen.

Grits, eggs, bacon, and sausage with a nice cup of espresso or cafe au lait is man-tier. You can spike the coffee with booze to really get your day going.

>how to tell someone is a miserable programmer who's only doing it for a paycheck
>>coffee on the desk
Nobody but a fool ever wrote except for money.
Mark Twain.