After how many jobs should one apply to before legitimately considering an heroing Jow Forums? 100? 200? 1000?

After how many jobs should one apply to before legitimately considering an heroing Jow Forums? 100? 200? 1000?

Attached: the joblet.jpg (999x503, 109K)

You're doing something wrong if you have to apply for more than half a dozen jobs

being a wagecuck is not something to be desired

If you can easily get a good wage then go for it but you also have to make sacrifices for a good wage, a lot of the time it's not worth it

Ok so am I at an heroing tier or should I just keep pushing for 200?

Attached: E8E19627-9C09-4592-A1CB-57A7FC00A407.jpg (396x410, 64K)

what the fuck? post resume.

Attached: 1540619271480.png (512x384, 274K)

Are you filing all these companies in access? Can't you just apply at companies that match your skillset?

post resume

>Can't you just apply at companies that match your skillset?
This

Post resume with name an shit blurred

Posting resumé on Jow Forums will get you banned.

Why? I've never seen this rule enforced

Resumé threads are deleted all the time and OP are banned (usually for off-topic), check the archives.

I just use Excel to keep track of all the places I apply to.
Won't post resume but I've already had it checked several times by career professionals and theres generally nothing wrong with it.
Also I am applying to jobs that match my skill set like pic related. I generally match over 50% of the experience required before I apply anyway.

Attached: 23789462378946234.jpg (1015x135, 15K)

I guess it's to avoid "doxxing"

>Won't post resume but I've already had it checked several times by career professionals and theres generally nothing wrong with it.
If you're rejected in interviews, then you're most likely coming off as extremely autistic or something.

>If you're rejected in interviews, then you're most likely coming off as extremely autistic or something.

Look man, appreciate the advice but don't be fucking asshole about it

Do you have an ethnic name? Might be worth adopting an English name

What? No. I'm fucking white. What the fuck

How the fuck was that being an asshole about it? I'm just pointing out that it's the way you act in the interviews. You should obviously practice interviewing, there's nothing wrong with your skills.

Its because you said I'm autistic or something. Why would you even say that?

Even if you're white maybe your name is no good. Using another name for business is legal and can help you get better jobs.

If you're acting this hostile in interviews, then that's probably the reason. I literally wrote "you're most likely coming off as extremely autistic or something". That's not calling you autistic, that's pointing out how you come off to others. Based on your butthurt in this thread, I'm getting convinced that this is the reason. An employer will never hire anyone that can't handle criticism and/or gets upset about it.

First time I'm hearing about getting rejected because of one's name. Is this a new meme or something?

Depends on what stage you're getting rejected at.

this
op if you thought he was being an asshole, and you're being honest about you cv, then you have to work on your interviewing skills. You come off as a fuck head and I would not let you into my company if I was hiring.
Christ you're fucking intolerable. it shows you didn't research a lick of Jow Forums culture and you failed this interview. everyone on this thread thinks you're a retarded redditor. Do research on the company and stop being an unlikable slug.

>Using another name for business is legal and can help you get better jobs.
Thanks for this post, I'm Jewish now. I'll be swimming in shekels in no time.

I can be hostile online as much as I like motherfucker. You've revealed yourself to be a waste of space on my thread with your useless advice, so kindly fuck off.

widen your search. apply for factory jobs. they don't last long, but they aren't as picky. i made about 15 grand in four months at the last one. that was neat, and i got to play with cool machines.

Autism it is then.

It’s old news, there are studies showing that you name affects your grades and your career

This is legit and a surprising amount of people do it

I knew a David Cohen who was 100% Anglo, he used the name in his job because it sounds more like an accountant

He also dressed specifically to look like a conservative bookish accountant type, I learnt a lot from that guy

Jesus, calm down shithead.

Cringe

lmao guess the mystery is solve gj everyone

kek, I think we found out why this nigger can‘t get a job.

>tell someone they probably have a bad attitude
>get yelled at for even suggesting such a thing

Attached: michael-bolton.jpg (1280x673, 113K)

Mystery solved

>it's my party and I'll cry if I want to

....and now we know why OP went to 200 interviews and couldn't get a job.

guess you'll hit the 1000+ mark with that attitude desu

Jewish nepotism is real. I know a Jew who is a high school dropout with a GED and with no job experience got a manger position with a regional retail chain owned by Jews.

Lie
i
e
On you resume everyone does

It's not his resumé that's the problem, it's his pissy behaviour and lack of ability to receive criticism of any sort. I'm willing to bet that OP is female.

Umm real OP here..I think my post got hijacked by some random user

Well, would you prefer to hire Mohammed Abduluhamed or Christopher Gates?

Attached: Abdul.png (620x330, 147K)

Whoever charges me less money

Good luck with that one m80

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Well, Mr. Gates will need to rethink his desired salary then.

Are you a white male? Might be a problem with that.

>I just use Excel to keep track of all the places I apply to.
That's some masochistic shit

Do you not keep track of things like that?

i think you may have autism
that may be why you're getting rejected in everything

with a penis

Attached: l9oaKFr(1).png (540x404, 391K)

Tfw 2 job interviews got me 2 jobs
Feels good

Autism for the win. You're better off becoming a NEET with that attitude.

You're fired.

just apply for entry level at a major tech and ace the technical interviews

this is the easiest way to get into the industry

/thread

Protip: I basically never read cover letters, they're all the same. They could be boiled down to "I want to work here, look at what I did" which your resume clearly tells me.

You asked for the advice. It is sound advice. I interview prior all the time and if someone comes across like they would be used work to deal with them they're not someone I want to employ.

Keep things friendly but professional. Show them you know your stuff with regard to the job but at the same time you also are an actual human.

I wish everyone felt this way so I didn't have to write the fucking things

When I was looking at intern applications literally every single one was pretty much the same. I don't know why we even ask for one.

I do like that we ask you to just tell us in like a paragraph why you applied or something interesting about you. That's optional, but I don't mind reading a couple sentences on why you applied.

>companies only hiring people who are already employed because they figure even if that person sucks, at least their former company is out an employee and has to spend money finding another.
The government needs to regulate hiring before the USA is pushed back into the dark ages by what has become a cancerous HR industry.

Either a larp or a fucking moron.

Nope. This was and is my experience anytime recruiting doesn't filter candidates when we open up a position; it's just a slew of same-y cover letters the boil down to "I want to work here and here's what I did that's reiterated in my resume".

Avoid recruiters. Apply directly to companies if the opportunity arises. Recruiters can be sloppy as fuck, and occasionally they'll let slip who the employer is, or drop too many clues which let you figure it out, especially if multiple recruitment agencies are shilling the same job. Recruiters are the jews of the employment world.

Might be worth adopting an ethnic name then.

Okay so you are autistic

Have you seen an exceptional one? Like one that sticks out in your memory.

Are you literally me?
Going on 250+ here and the closest I've gotten was top 3 candidates. Send help, I'm almost out of money.

found your problem, OP. You are a little bitch.

Honestly, if you go through more than 10 without even getting called for an interview then you have majorly fucked up somewhere either in your education or in previous careers and chances are relatively high you are un-hireable.

If you failed to network in school and or got really bad grades I don't really have any advice for you. The amount of time and money it'd take you to repair that damage is not worth spending. Also you have to figure the more time you spend in school the worse it looks on a resume. Nobody wants to hire someone that's been in college for 15 years and only got a bachelors. You're just have to accept the fact that the bad decisions you made put your dream career permanently out of reach.

On the other hand if you can't get a job because you left your previous career on really bad terms you might be in a little more luck so long as you have the money and are willing to move as far away from your old company as possible. Don't put any reference to working for them on your CV, just lie.

It's also possible you're getting a bunch of rejects because you are using the same generic resume for each and every job. You need to do a separate resume for every position tailored specifically towards that company and the job description. I find it rather hard to believe that you've done a separate resume for every job when you've applied to hundreds of jobs.

>networking
Excuse me?

Networking as in making connections with students/faculty that could be helpful when finding a career, getting internships, going to career days at the college when on campus recruiting is happening, etc.

Networking is THE most important thing you can do in college. It's more important than getting good grades. It's very rare people get jobs because they had a really good resume. People get jobs because they know a guy that works there that's willing to put in a good word. If you didn't network in school you fucked up big time and unfortunately there aren't many if any opportunities after college to start.

starting a new job this month!

Attached: catto.jpg (2000x1000, 602K)

>at the college
What?

>STEAM
no .fuck you. art does not get to be in STEM. go back to flipping burgers.

I think I understand why you're not getting hired, most places don't tend to hire retards.