OK, faggots, FINALLY hve the Gaming PC always wanted-- now what?

I hav:
-Titan v and Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
9obviously only use one at a time, probably gonna build a new PC for jus the fucking Titan V
-$800 ASUS ROG Rampage VI Motherboard

- 3 monitors over 33", 2 of them GSYNC

-64 total RAM

-Intel i9 extreme, costing $1800

What are the best games to play now that I have the setup I aways dreamed about finally finished? Just got a game set in Vietnam, have my Occ Rift and Vive, but what else is there that's really cool now that I've finally achieved the goal never thought I'd reach-- to have the fucking gaming PC always wanted and can't think of any improvements I'd want.

So, I have a HUGE fucking open Samsung 960 PRO m.2 Which games do people recommend? After spending 3 years there this is a day I never thought I'd fucking live to see-- when I actually have ALL components realistically within my reach.

Attached: IMG_3519.jpg (1632x1224, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/816340/Kingdom_Rush_Origins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Now what
SUPREME BUTTHURT in about 48 hours from AMD.

What a fucking mess

Try some minecraft

By the Way- for those who will say "well, you were born a rich fag," far from it. Start out with $350 of seed money invested (really gambled) on a bunch of things including brexit, which I got right and before I knew it I had over $50k
>SUPREME BUTTHURT in about 48 hours from AMD.
You mean like how all the non GYSNC monitors are going to be turned into GSYNC monitors by an update they are releasing on Jan 15th?

Also, for the shit discussed here, have never seen the Vietnam game discussed. I'm about to get really into it. Any of your fagots have any thoughts on it? Does it go in chronology, from...like, Operatipn Starlite Tet, or is it just a series of pitched battles??

You're confusing things with comfort

Get a nice desk, clean your room a bit

Get a nice keyboard, mouse, headphones, microphone, chair

why did you buy all of that useless shit?

OP, dear, there'll always be newer parts and bits and bobs that will outdate them severely and rape old Nvidia Titan graphics cards by our new messiah, AMD.

>What a fucking mess
I just fucking got done setting it up dude. OB]bviously, going to fucking clean off, wash, and straighten up and have everything neat eventually. Right now just trying to figure out best way to arrange my monitors and how to even get the third one working with the other 2 so I can use all 3 at same time in COD remastered.

Sadlly, COD remastered is the only game where you can eat PAris like the warzone it actually is and where you can waste Favella monkeys in Brazil.

>can eat
treat paris...

I'd build two stations from this with virtual machine for each and stuff.

Play some Minecraft on it.

Ok now install Gentoo and never play videogaymes again

Should've taken some of that money and bought a fucking desk user.

Can it run Diablo II?

>buy all of that useless shit?
yes user, it's just ALL totally fucking usless. As is the 27 inch on the arm I 'm setting up to be abl to watch the markets while I pay. Where did I buy the stuff? LEt's see-- Amazon, New Egg, , sometimes direct from factory store, the Vive I got right from the Vive site,...I'm just excited to have FINALLY reached the fucking goal I set for myself about 5 2 years ago.

Yes, it may be shallow and totally materialistic, but I'm already a gym fag, and this seemed like a cool fucking goal. I have the fastest HD, the fastest possible pocessor, 3 good monitors over 33 inches...now all I need isa good fucking happening or someone to recommend a good game.

What do people think of the Fallout t series? Worth getting?

Attached: augrig1.jpg (1080x810, 64K)

>bought a fucking desk user.
There are TWO ikea desks under all the shit user, just not visible until I clean the fucekr up...

you fucked up, you bought hardware first and got curious about games later, i'm sitting here with 1080ti and yet i'm playing shit like openxcom and dungeon siege a fucking integrated graphics could handle that easily, almost all new games are shit

max out dosbox settings or watch others play on twitch

Can anyone recommend a good fucking game series? I missed out on "Fallout," "Skyrim," and just about everything since I was working like a nigger on a planation. What's a good fucking series to get into? Only only I have covered already is Witcher 3.

Guess I should've said "a bigger desk", or "a desk large enough to fit your 3 monitors".

As for games, I was playing Kingdom Rush Origins the other day that was fun.

store.steampowered.com/app/816340/Kingdom_Rush_Origins/

nice setup, user.
>After spending 3 years there
where?

>you fucked up, you bought hardware first and got curious about games later,
Well, yeah but I can work backwards user. And more than anything, I'm a history fag and you can never compare ANYTHING TO.... the Vatican with a Vive and then zooming in on everything. And then thinking about how much blood was shed to keep the mohammedans from sacking Rome t way they did Constantinople and destroy fucking everything.

you can get into fo4 and skyrim right now

>g Kingdom Rush Origins
thanks, going to look it up, maybe will get it. Just DLed like 4 games. Friends got me Steam Cars for Christmas and only just now using them.

>fo4 and skyrim right now
So would you say fallout 4 is best? Which Skyrim is best?

Candy Crush or whatever is called.

Attached: liesontheinternet.jpg (600x450, 60K)

(it's actually shame in some ways that everyone on here is scattered all over the world, it would be cool to be able to have people over to play games, but then I imagine everyone autism would get to others soon and everyone would leave.

Don''t think kingdom rush origins is for me. But I do have an airplane control which I can set the 3 monitors up around and practice flying, which seems really fucking boring but might be cool, at least the landings and the takeoffs. "It all evens out in the end."

Star Citizen duh

>spent a bunch of money and time putting a gaming setup together
>doesn't even know what games he wants to play

lol

>Star Citizen
Had never heard of that before. Looks like I need to buy a bunch of fucking cards and, maybe if I'm lucky, you get a thing in thw fucking pack to join.

>lol
I know what games dumbfuck, I carried them over from my last PC. I jut never anticipated the sheer fucking amount of ENDLESSS goddman space with these 2 new SSDs 90 PRO M.Ws which seem to just fucking gon one FOREVER in terms of space. It's fucking cool (I already have all my games from past 2 computers

\

>I know what games dumbfuck
>made a thread to ask what games he should play

huh?

user, /v/ will be way more receptive.

I played fallout 4, and that was good fun.
Black Desert Online is an interesting MMO, I couldn't get into it, but some people love it.
CS:GO if you like FPS
Where'd you find a copy of dungeon seige? I remember I bought the CD for that game way back when from the bargain bin for like 3 dollars.
Shit's fun though, it was quite similar to Champions of Norrath(a personal favourite)

That looks sweet, but 45 dollars to participate in a game that's in alpha seems a much.

>Windows 10 BIBLE

Attached: 1488329633424.jpg (743x646, 58K)

platinum kek

This picture and this whole post gives me so much anxiety.

DOOM!!!!

Anyone else here who thinks this thread is a complete trainwreck?

This is the 3rd iteration of the same thread I've seen today. You are any absolute mess of a person.

i see you have a yoke there. Obviously you need to download X-plane (60 gigs base install) and then load up some orthos and payware planes. Uses a dickload of vram, which you have plenty of (me jelly). I've had the game for 3 months and my install is like 80 gigs already

wow, this is genius!!! And you are giving this sort of material away for free on here! Not really that funny, you might just have enough jewish perversion of soul to land a gig writing for late night TV! Oy vey!

your OP and your replies is leading me to believe that you're just a dumb cunt larping. and for that, i'm gonna have to call you a faggot and abandon this dumpster fire... faggot.

>Windows 10 BIBLE
yeeeah? And! Given that I had never used windows before and had to use it to navigate and set up, how else would you suggest I have done it? And don't say fucking "linux" when everyone knows damn well no one i s going to use that just to get their fucking bering on a new system.

see:
anybody that isn't a dumb cunt wouldn't need a book that's twice the size of the bible just to run or install windows 10.

Imagine being such a faggot you have to make this thread on Jow Forums out if all places

Attached: 1498125871506.jpg (800x1000, 427K)

>This is the 3rd iteration of the same thread I've seen today.
This is an outright fucking lie, or of it was, wasn not me. Please, LINK to aforementoned threads you claim was me. I'll wait. since you are sure it was me, I'll wait to be shamed. Now go, get the threads I made that are exactly the same. or get ANY thread I've made today, you lying cocksucker.

Yeah absolute trainwreck ... OP and his replies are all over the place.

>Imagine being such a faggot
-anime at the ready
- making accusations of faggotry at ayone else

>>>>>>>>oven

Just looking for good game ideas.

>OP and his replies are all over the place.
Another fat, sweaty, pathetic, lying cocksucker. OK, you say that, so LINK TO ONE. Go ahead, fat so. Imagine the fucking smell when your fat moves itself from one seat o another, the bunched up, greasy, gelatinous mass that is your ass.

MAybe now I'm a dickhead who uses his week off to set up his gaming PC, put for entire first part of my 20s, I was getting high grade pussy. Look at you. And I'm still waiting fatty. LINK.

get VR if you want to utilize the full extent of it's processing power. Vive Pro or the Pimax

Elite dangerous and modded minecraft

yeah, you're a larping dumb cunt and this confirms it even further. you're just burying yourself deeper, faggot. i'm just here to watch you get buried.

>Operating system specifically designed to dumb everything down so that it can be used by tech illiterate 60 year old boomer office workers
>"I need a 2 inch thick book to know what to do"

>now what
Now you should fuck off back to /v/

>openxcom
Mein neger

Sorry OP there are not many good games made past 2001.

Try /v/ if you must. But I'll keep playing jagged Alliance 2, master of Orion 2, openXcom, openTTD, openRCT2, etc...

you might like kingdom come deliverance, or if that's too hard for you, witcher 3.

Most recent pc games I'd recommend aren't graphically demanding (underrail, brigador, nex machina)

indie strategy games tend to be okay (into the breach) but I find myself playing old rts, sim, rpgs. Fallout 1/2, infinity engine stuff...

If you like Shooters you might want to give Far Cry 5 or Battlefield 1 a try but honestly I don't find them more fun than Quake one or Blood.

If you like true multiplayer Shooters you might want to try reflex Arena or Quake Champions but again they aren't as good as Quake 3 or unreal tournament

The only game I ever struggled to run that I actually wanted to play was MechWarrior online, but it runs like shit even with amazing Hardware like yours, and the game is kind of bad anyway I was just trying to make it work because I enjoyed the earlier MechWarrior games so much. I still hit over 60 FPS on medium settings which was enough to enjoy the game... Maybe mechwarrior 5 Will be good. Haha.

Probably the last graphically demanding game I enjoyed was Everspace. And even then it was not as good as House of the dying sun or any Wing commander game ever or tachyon the fringe.

Good luck OP. You might as well try ashes of the singularity or Supreme Commander or Planetary Annihilation just because you can. You can look up games used in benchmarks and try those.. Dirt, forza, tomb raider, frostpunk, etc...

to be honest I think that AAA gaming in General has gotten much worse, and you'll be hard-pressed to find good releases every year from the major publishers. The Indie scene has also become very oversaturated and full of garbage oh, and I don't mean sjw walking simulators, I just mean the mediocre games that do nothing new that somehow win Awards. For example Celeste - while it is a decent game and a serviceable platformer, there is nothing it does better than dustforce or Super Meat Boy did many years ago. It's as if Grey Goo won the same awards starcraft broodwar did.

Regardless, I am happy for you. Congratulations on accomplishing your goal and achieving your dreams. Hopefully you can enjoy it for many years to come

P.s. install dead cells

>$800 motherboard
Oh shit, what the actual fuck are you doing?

Attached: 1544550594631.gif (800x430, 564K)

enjoy your dream pc being outdated by this time next year lmao

>64 total RAM
>$800 MB
>$1800 CPU
>memetech GPU
Thanks op, that's a pretty good post

Attached: 4fc.png (678x450, 257K)

Congratulations, you're officially that guy who just spends money on expensive things because he can and not because you'll ever use them. Heads up, this isn't gonna fill that magic void you got there - you started this endeavor all wrong. You built the computer not because you wanted to specifically do anything with it or have any goals, but because you wanted the biggest baddest gaming pc money could buy. I'll tell you right now regret will kick in soon.

Like seriously dude, 3 33in monitors? Do you even know where you're gonna put them? Your neck is going to be killing you and you'll actually prefer a smaller screen for shooters. Both a 2080 Ti and a Titan V? $800 on a motherboard lmao. $1800 on a processor that will be midrange in 2 years at best.

Gratz on blowing that 50k you're up instead of using that to live more comfortably overall.

i think this is the idiot that ended up with 3 motherboards last year. certainly acts like him at any rate.

>$800 motherboard

>now what

now you fuck off back to /v/ because you got lost, this is Jow Forums

>You mean like how all the non GYSNC monitors are going to be turned into GSYNC monitors by an update they are releasing on Jan 15th?

Yeah the codemonkeys were allowed to untick a checkbox that was preventing adaptive sync support from being built in desktop drivers. The code was actually there since the first Gsync laptop as these were using adaptive sync from the beginning.

How old are you boomer?

Is that a flight sim controller?

Holy fuck you're retarded.

So you got 50k and blew a fifth of it on toys.
Smart.

Case looks cheap.

Couldn't tell you.
I gave up PC games because I'm intelligent and have control over addictive tendencies.
Why would I give money to asshole hardware and software companies?

Now is the time to invest in Star Citizen. It's the only game with the scope and specs to truly push your hardware. And having disposable income will allow you to get the greatest ships before the game ships so you can beat up on poorfags on day 1.

This. OP, if you're not dropping $40k+ on a ship right now you're wasting that rig.

Install Gentoo and play Quake

I'm playing the tomb raider series, right now at rise of the tb.

>all that horsepower and he gives it a 960 m.2

this is the modern version of the brazilian kid with 2 1080ti

Wow is the retarded guy from the other day calling psus batteries

All this money
Still can't take a photo on right angle
>Weak bait

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Attached: 16869077_p0.jpg (571x800, 338K)

Fallout series, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with a shitload of mods, GTA V modded, Black Ops 1 for cold war, Rainbow 6 series, SWAT series, Halo: CE, EVE Online or Star Citizen if you have $$$ to waste, Dawn Of War 1 & 2, Infinite Warfare, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Rising Storm Vietnam, idk what else.

Also too bad ya still can't play Crysis

Seconded, highly recommend

>operating system that literally hand holds you through setup and your first month of use
>op is retarded enough to need a bible for it
Checks out

Also win10 fucking sucks, got reminded of this because I just got a new gaming laptop after a year of using Linux

Warhammer total war 2
Destiny 2?
Witcher 3 if you haven't, mod it
Probably Battlefield 5 just to have ray traced stuff
Wait for the new Metro

>Get a nice keyboard
Such an expensive rig and big monitors and a ... garbage $10 Logitech keyboard. Really?

Also, got to say gluing pictures to the wall and using pins to fasten post-it notes is low-class and a bit pathetic. Get proper frames for the pictures and stop hanging post-it notes on the wall. Consider fixing your room/place now that you have the computer you want. Replacing that carpet would be a good start. Also, clean your mess.

You should buy a fucking decent desk so you're not staring at the bezel in the middle of the monitors desu

I just played Titanfall 2 last week, really enjoyed the campaign

>10k in computer setup
>Still looks low class and poor
Get arms for the monitors. Dont glue things to your wall. Clean your room. Get a nice chair. Go buy nice clothes (i dont mean nigger tier streetwear like supreme or gucci) and make everything look at bit more symmetrical

thats retarded but also pretty cool op, congrats and enjoy

How long until this gets stolen from ops tenement?

hello fello sim bro, your setup is very nice on paper but is practically retarded

>What are the best games to play now.
Jokes on you, video games suck today.

They're terrible. I hope you like your expensive paperweight, because the only thing you're going to be playing with is your penis.

>Blowing $50k on retarded shit
>Not investing it long term
You're the kind of fucking faggot that wins the lottery and immediately goes bankrupt from buying houses they can't afford.

He should have bought TSLA faggy-Ds

Very few games with good graphics
>metro redux collection
>Witcher 3
>Witcher 2
>Skyrim if you're mentally ill and like nodding it or playing it
>Max Payne 3
>GTA V
>Nudoom
>Titanfall 2
>Prey
Not much else I play that taxes my 1080ti at 1440p 120hz. Maybe try Hitman 2, I heard it's good. Metro Exodus soon, and that'll be a ray tracing workout worth playing.

This times 100!