Why do adults with real jobs use Windows instead of Linux? What does this say about the average Linux user?

Why do adults with real jobs use Windows instead of Linux? What does this say about the average Linux user?

Attached: photodune-369552-office-m.jpg (1732x1155, 351K)

t.jobless NEET

I use Linux at work.

Nice LARP

the average adult is pretty dumb dessuo, anyone who is using Windows for their job will be automated away in 10 years tops
>by BSD users

I use both at work. We have GNU/Linux servers for files and Windows 10 for our deployments.

>talking about “adults”
Wow op is totally not 12 years old

"adults with real job" use whatever OS they need to do their job better or whatever company they are employed in provided them.

>use whatever OS they need to do their job better
Which in every case is Windows.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
2019 YEAR OF THE DRAGONFLY

>OS they need to do their job better

os is just a bootstrap process for browser, it is utterly irrelevant from where drones connect to office365
>tfw MS just not want to die

i can't imaging trying to administrate AIX from win10

Because the computer came with it on the system.

whoami

faggot

windows needs OSS to survive.
>ChromeOS is cucking schools
>Amazon is cucking Azure
>Google cucked mobile
>Oracle+RedHat cucked HyperV
>Steam is cucking DirectX
>Bash retroactively cucked Powershell
>Office is a cloud service
>Dell is offering Ubuntu and FreeDOS as a cost saving measure
Windows as an OS will be in dire straights if they don't adapt in the next decade, which is why they're dumping billions into FOSS development and transitioning to cloud based software in case it goes to shit

>transitioning to cloud based software
We can only hope. Windows would be much better off as SaaS.

t. OP

they are transitioning into linux with wsl, too bad it is only a knock off

Because 90% of office jobs is fucking about in Excel.

depends on which branch you work you know?
If you're a “normal“ office worker you'll mostly use Windows because why should they pay to retrain people?

If you are in software / it business anyone with a brain will use Unix or its daughters

It would be interesting, I've heard talks of making windows cloud based/subscription based. Its going to be a marvelous shit show if they do it.
I guess in a sense, I really have no fucking idea what their endgame is with that when HyperV and docker can already do that, but I'll admit I don't work enterprise or know the use case.

I use linux on my portable and home systems because I prefer it
I use windows at work because I'd be fired if I fucked with the systems there

Because it gets the job done in half the time, it's the same reason why grown-ups don't play video games.

I shows that you are a jealous, pathetic oral comfort station for capitalist piggies.

GTFO, sycophantic sack of shit winfag.

Attached: 1546886536897.png (640x359, 213K)