It's not a fad

It's not a fad

Attached: header.jpg (600x239, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethoberon.ethz.ch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

golang is the archetype of how you can do almost everything wrong and still be successful

Dunno. Might be one of the shell scripting languages that sticks around for a while.

It seems to work for that.

Man, what a professional logo

>successful

lol

The people in the computer sector of the industry conspired to get rid of "professional" logos. suits and neck ties.

It's over for professionalism.

Attached: 123px-Tux.svg.png (123x145, 11K)

You gotta admit the logo looks really stupid but funny at the same time.

>The people in the computer sector

lol, nerds are pushed around by suits all day long. It is actually very beneficial to the ruling class, they don't need to share too much of the profit with manchildren

> pushed around by suits all day long
That is nothing new. But you might note that the nerds got elevated chances of being second in command or get a promotion to suit rank.
Sure, it's also related to the particular skill set of course. Good with numbers and good with structured, methodical execution of plans.
The "boldness" to do you own thing when it makes sense doesn't generally hurt, though.

Not that this is the only path leading up or anywhere near every "nerd" can catch that lift, but your chances are probably better than many other employees'.

Why are it's eyes pointing in different directions ?

Those suits have no sense and no conventional wisdom. It bugs me how much more clever I am than my nose-picking manager.

it is retarded, just like the language.

>it is retarded, just like the language.
and its users

I mean, why would anyone unironically think that this is a good logo?

any idiot weeb would think is good

second only to javascript.

It's concurrently observing 2 variables

Low IQ probably.

You're thinking of Java

I like Go, roast me

It seriously isn't. Someone I know just got a $200,000/year job offer at some blockchain startup that's entirely using Go.

Why have you never used Lisp?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((

it is almost perfect but still misses solid databse and gui library written entirely in go

Attached: 0074 - nXLr2wY.png (664x584, 134K)

>what is cockroachdb

>implying the nerds dont have a 24/7 shell access to chad, stacey and the CSO's laptop

Attached: 2693D07300000578-2992107-image-m-72_1426195384927.jpg (634x603, 67K)

GO is god tier, it is objectively the best language except for C using userspace threading libraries like go, THAT is absolute god tier. You do even see that design except at the most elite companies, you won't learn it from any academic institution.

fpbp

golang is oberon with "c" syntax.
oberon system was built with oberon and its a pretty cool OS.

ethoberon.ethz.ch/

go2 fail