Firefox 56.0.2

>Firefox is slowing down as more and more websites deliberately sabotage non-Google browsers
>YouTube takes 5-6 seconds to load each page
>Facebook takes 10+
>Even the Jow Forums catalog wigs out from time to time and refuses to load

I will not use Chrome because I'm not a cuckold, but I can't just give up features to upgrade to the latest Firefox.

Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1532455369314.jpg (287x293, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chromium.woolyss.com/#win64-stable-ungoogled
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/blob/master/docs/design.md#source-file-processors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Jow Forums, is in fact, 4channel, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, 4 + channel. Jow Forums is not a website unto itself, but rather one domain in a fully functioning ecchi-otaku network made usable by the moderators, janitors, and vital advertising partners comprising a full image-based bulletin board system as defined by Hiroyuki Nishimura.

>Facebook
Leave and never return.

Attached: 1544051836280.gif (438x450, 431K)

ungoogled-chromium
>chromium.woolyss.com/#win64-stable-ungoogled
your're welcome!

Chromium still has Google blobs, and is therefore not secure nor does it allow for privacy. It's still Google surveillance, just in a different wrapper.

>Facebook
I have a facebook to have one but never use it. You should have one but you should never use it, user

wtf is a blob? its open source you can see the source code for yourself

Only for messenger.

Group texts are awful for anything other than emergencies and sending out (not discussing) plans. Discord is (like Facebook) botnet, and normies won't use it. There are no other ways to effectively communicate and share pictures/links/whatever with multiple people.

Would changing the user-agent circumvent this, or is it directly tied to FF's code?

Chromium uses closed-source bits of code, from Google, which means it is inherently not secure and inherently works against your privacy.

The default stance is that it can't be trusted - the onus is on you to prove that Google's blackbox code blobs do not invade user privacy. Good luck.

Attached: 1486696484377.png (649x611, 639K)

if you use YouTube through YouTube.com and use facebook and watch videos inside a browser you are just mentally retarded. doesn't matter if it's Firefox 1, ff 999 or Chrome private release

>wtf is a blob
>advocates anything based on WebKit

I wonder why it was so easy to spot your mental retardation

Where else would you watch youtube videos?

And where else would I watch videos that I find online?

I will accept that using Facebook at all is retarded.

ungoogled-chromium doesnt use blobs, thats one of its main points
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/blob/master/docs/design.md#source-file-processors

Videos are useless shitty jewish propaganda.

You are supposed to discuss code in here: Python, C++, ASM, Assembly.

Lurk more faggot.

PROTIP: Best FF was 3.6.24

Least worst FF was 52.*

Now you can use librefox or inject your own - pyllyukko, ghacks-user.js - user.js and make a new profile as standard profiles are google friendly, so Mozilla Corp. gave you the botnet cancer.

>Chrome

faggots

> (((Jewtube Animatics)))

To the gas chamber you go, Schnell !!

i don't trust that autistic crap

Attached: 32.jpg (1298x1902, 1.11M)

Browser wars thread
AGAIN!

not tired and repetitive at all!

Jow Forums retards are running out of ideas, this place is a disgrace

What are you talking about?
YouTube and facbook takes 2 seconds at max to load, and this with a dozen extensions.
Ungoogled chromium is possibly half a second faster (with only uBlock Origin). Get a better computer and/or faster internet.

threads have to be retarded and confrontational in order to get responses

mods and janitors are desperate because 4chin traffic is quickly diminishing

hence, these kind of threads, they need to keep shit moving

At this point I can only assume you're Israeli astroturfers, trying to make anyone who is concerned about propaganda look like a raving lunatic """"conspiracy theorist"""".

Yes YouTube is filled with propaganda, no "just stop watching it" does not solve the problem.

The browser is definitely faster launching and starting new tabs, thanks to the fact it downloads/manages 0 components (chrome://components page doesnt even exist, chrome/chromium would download and keep updated at least 10 non essential system components)
Anyway I've been using the marmaduke build for about a month with zero problems so far, I recommend trying it

glownigger

Youtube, facebook, who even uses that shit anymore?

Whats the matter bitch? Can't handle the google botnet overlord? Web developers are googles bitches now and you are just another cog in the botnet. Now get on your knees loonix baby and give more ad revenue to ranjeet.

Attached: heh.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>Web developers are googles bitches
Shitty web dev here, can confirm we MUST develop for google chrome since it represents the dominant trend when it comes to web browser use.

Thats right bitch. Now back to work on more javascript bloat. Your masters in beijing need more data on the plebs to direct the china crap shipments. We need to know what the slaves buy and bezos the shipping bitch needs his data for amazon sales. More botnets made means more ramen noodle packet payments bitch.

Attached: china pepe.jpg (360x360, 17K)

so many cancerous Jow Forums brainlets on Jow Forums today

Use the latest Firefox, or use Waterfox if you want to stay on 56. Install uBlock origin and either set it to medium (or hard), or use it together with uMatrix. Also get decentraleyes.

Browse youtube through hooktube or invidio.us, watch with mpv.

Whining about Jow Forums should be a bannable offense because it is literally only done by government intelligence astroturfers and Israeli astroturfers.

It is based on webkit that is more than enough to dismiss it.

also remember that one time Google sneaked in A microphone logger into the blob free chromium ? yea I do and everyone who had to throw out their hardware does aswell

>Firefox 56.0.2
Why tho? Just update your shit.

But more recent versions of Firefox don't do something that I want them to do.

I can't remember what that is, but I do remember that it happened. I don't want to give up functionality to """"upgrade"""" to a new version.

look kid you want fast youtubes or not

>But more recent versions of Firefox don't do something that I want them to do.
>I can't remember what that is, but I do remember that it happened.
Wow sounds very important

use waterfox
they are literally at 56.something

Don't question my motives.

Attached: 1532019176907.png (534x380, 495K)

Kek