/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Holder for tiny "sharpies" • Cute cheap flower • Shaving gear holder • "Dear friend" • "Please understand" • Bullet dodged • user likes his chink SSD, and some more stuff • "Many wishes" • user loves his Mi Band 3 • "Friend, please, salary is very low in China" • Pocophone is nice • "Hope to deal with you again" • Speaker terminals are being worked on • Raspberry Pi heat spreaders Previous thread

Attached: csg.jpg (2933x2008, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aliexpress.com/item/32846409752.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey I need help for late christmas idea for my mom, dad and my sister, they are normies. Any idea what normies like ? God im so fucked

My sister is into interiror design and architecture. My mom... she likes fitness.
My dad is an engineer in IT.
if dat can help

Instructional books from amazon or ebay. (or dvds if they don't read) Add a gift card to each depending where they like to shop. Avoid Ali....you'll never see them in time.

I thought about buying a mi band 3 for my mom and dad but thanks for the idea for my sister

Not being able to intuitively know what people you have been with for a long time wants is a sign of autism user.

two of my three orders showed up last week, but my TRN V80s havent shown up in the U.S. even yet. aaaa

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeee.png (897x576, 86K)

Yes I know it already thanks

sister: pantone book, any kind of photo books, go to an actual book store, even you may want to buy one for yourself
dad: normie into tech? can't go wrong with some nice headphones not to costly, dont go crazy, 30 buck range, technicas, marshals, pioneers, sonys. check out the 30 buck range. if you want to spend more, you can always go the thinkpad route or a rpi
mom: a training session with a nigger who will fuck her brains out.

is this true?

Any advice or suggestions on prescription glasses?

Well it's either autism or they're a completely nassicistic asshole who cant be bothered to observe what those around them like/dislike.

What are some good earphones I can get off AliExpress?

Are TRN V80s pretty good? I ordered some earlier. Hope they're a significant improvement over the rock zircons I just broke by standing up with them still in my ears.

Attached: 1499848001923.jpg (512x512, 51K)

i would tell you if i had them

Thought you might have read some reviews. I just went with them because they looked good enough.

Are there any other ALI coupons to get other than store ones and Ali select?
I know some anons found search bar hacks but I didn't know if that was just an 11:11 & black friday secret promo, or if there are more out there.

Attached: china-smoking.jpg (864x487, 262K)

Why does this always happen to me?
Why can't the chinks just show 0 pieces in stock of what they dont' have instead of giving me absolute pain.

Attached: i love chinks.png (716x108, 6K)

DEAR
FRIEND

Well, I never thought I would make a friend my entire life. But, turns out, I even got an old friend now.

Attached: dear dear dear.png (306x696, 16K)

stuff

Attached: IMG_20190107_170301edit.jpg (4000x2000, 2.34M)

Attached: IMG_20190107_170339.jpg (4000x2000, 3.07M)

Attached: IMG_20190107_170642.jpg (4000x2000, 2.25M)

tf do you need a chinese router for

wireless AC for way less than $100

What makes me paranoid about buying dirt cheap stuff like this is the chemicals that they might use. just too good to be true.

Have fun getting fucked by Chinese hackers lmao

Im going to put openwrt on it

When the entire development and production chain is handled in China you have no guarantee that the hardware isn't compromised. In fact, it probably is.

>When the entire development and production chain is handled in $COUNTRY_NAME you have no guarantee that the hardware isn't compromised. In fact, it probably is.

>buy router made in china
>communist spyware
>buy router made in india
>bitcoin miners
>buy router made in america
>nsa tracking
>buy router made anywhere else
>just flat out malware

I won't disagree, but don't play naive about what countries engage more rampantly and openly with it.

i used rocks previously and i love my V80s

thinking about buying a Chuwi Hi9 Air, any thoughts on them?

buy it from russia,
no malware at all ez

Oh cool it comes with a Flai cable

One of my 6 packages ordered on 11/11 started moving. They were all stuck without updates since around the end of November.

>bought 11 things at 11.11 delivered to my country
>pic related
Chinese hate the Caribbeans I guess, but they do love to open several fast food businesses here, uh?

Attached: fucking bs.png (908x1006, 87K)

Was it a mistake to buy a mi 3g instead of this?

I'm still not sure usb3 will be usable for me with it, and I could use the extra gigabit ports that come with it..

what are the chinese places there?

Only in my small shithole town, there are around 10 fast food restaurants, they like to sell the same shit but is cheap af (probably cats and dogs): fried chicken, fried rice, fried fish, etc.
there are like 20 nail salons and several one dollar stores run by Chinese.

they don't mix with locals, they don't learn the language, they hire locals to do most of the work.

all it's fine by me, but i want my shit to be shipper quicker and with less struggle, is that too much to ask?

I dunno
you could just get a cheap switch

Ok, here we fucking go, hope it makes it...

Attached: Capture.png (578x187, 13K)

This is going to be a lengthy post, but I firmly believe this chinkshit is deserving of every word I spend shilling it. I don't know if I'm late and these have been memed here in the past, if not they should be.
To provide a bit of a backstory: One of my 11.11 purchases were generic Oneaudio bluetooth headphones and they arrived right before Christmas. On the box it says the model name is Elysium. I only got them because they were $20 on discount and there were no decent reviews in English, which got me interested and I was fully expecting them to be only useful as ear warmers.
Since they came pre-charged, my initial plan was use them until they drain, fully charge them and then use them for the entire cycle to ascertain the battery life. And this is where the things get interesting.
That initial charge lasted for about 25 hours of play time, despite both the box and the manual stating only 10. When they finally asked for juice, I completely forgot they were wireless to boot with. I don't even know if they came with the battery at full capacity and this first proper charge might reveal they can last even longer, but for a capacity of only 500 mAh they're already beyond impressive.
The second occasion where they amazed me was a week into using them when I left my phone in the living room and started cleaning the house while listening to the music. They had signal in the entire house and kept playing even when I went outside. At my friend's place they only began stuttering after being separated from the phone by three walls including the thick outside one. I wanted to test the range without any obstacles in a field outside his house, but we were too hungover to do that. I doubt they uphold to any western standard or limitation on BT signal power, so I can enjoy my music (and probably brain cancer) without having to lug the source device with me everywhere.
>cont.

Attached: bt.jpg (2560x3440, 1.03M)

>cont.
Now finally coming to the key feature of headphones, their sound quality, I can't say I was disappointed here either. They sound very pleasant both wired and over BT, without the annoying background "hiss" I've experienced with some other cheap wireless phones. My only complaint here is that they're too bass heavy for my tastes with the bass seeping into the lower mids a bit. They also use simple beeps to announce connectivity states instead of the annoying voice lines that many chink headphones like to use. Also I keep forgetting to test out the built-in mic for calls, though I've never seen a pair of headphones that failed in this regard.
As for the build quality I haven't noticed any manufacturing flaws, the hairband seems sturdy and flexible and the faux leather earpads are really soft. The controls are hidden under the aluminum plates that cover the outside of the cups and are accessed by pushing on the top and the sides of the right-side one. My biggest complaint here is that the size adjustment rails don't have steps to them and only lock into position when worn, so they need to be adjusted every time when put on. Another minus is that the two-tone led indicator is constantly shining blue when they are in stand-by mode.
In the packaging there was also a carrying pouch made out a really cheap material that tries to imitate suede, a 3.5 mm cord to connect them passively of absolutely the lowest quality imaginable (barely works) and an acceptable micro USB for charging.

>tl;dr: I haven't been this happy with a piece of chinkshit since the Redmeme note 3

based chink. he sent 2 keyboard bezels when i only ordered one. one is slightly bent though but it still works

Attached: IMG_1332.jpg (4032x3024, 1.03M)

AGPtek M20 (Benjie S5 lookalike) came in the mail today. Great little player! flac sounds good on it, easy to use, etc.
Would recommend

Attached: 0107191936.jpg (1836x1836, 1.28M)

That branded version of the ac68u is also less than $100

Sex toy recs?

Buy from Japan they aren't that expensive and won't give you cancer.

I live in japan where do you reccomend?

Check /ona/

not even a lookalike, they're the same thing just rebranded.

Im a grill

Okay, I have a package that has arrived.

Attached: 20190107_212802-2656x1494.jpg (2656x1494, 573K)

First off, my free gift for spending over 30$ on 11.11 sale. A little blindfold. Meh. But since this gift is here, I know which package it is ;-)

Attached: 20190107_212841-1494x2656.jpg (1494x2656, 837K)

Been so excited to get these. They were already delayed a long fucking time when my national public postal service shipped it back overseas because they were striking. Can't wait for the whip especially.

Attached: 2018 Nov 26 22-52-28.png (1440x3342, 977K)

What the fuck is this?

Attached: 20190107_212857-2656x1494.jpg (2656x1494, 696K)

I'll post again later, feel free to debate upon the contents.

Fucking fur fag.

I hope your $4 maple leaf dollar buttplug breaks inside your faggot rectum and you have to get surgery to get it removed. At least you'll have healthcare.

Wtf

>His brain can't even conceive of a male on the internet having a sex life involving women
Laughing at your life.

But seriously, am I supposed to have spent more on a buttplug? It's not exactly hard to manufacture.

>just too good to be true.
often it is, bad knockoffs, bad materials, falsely advertised specs. i have no idea what to buy from chinkland, for example i got a brand new high end AC router for $30 shipped in my country from a bankruptcy sale so i wouldn't need to buy a ~$100 chink router

Buy stuff you can't conveniently get from your country.
I ordered quite a lot of replacement parts for example.

find out friend :^)

it says gay in the name user stop lying to yourself

Hmm there's something else in the bag.

Attached: 20190107_212912-1494x2656.jpg (1494x2656, 739K)

Attached: 20190107_212922-1494x2656.jpg (1494x2656, 705K)

They shipped me a bulk order of chastity cages instead.

Attached: 20190107_212932-1494x2656.jpg (1494x2656, 748K)

That's pretty gay.

I don't know if you noticed but nobody replied to your degenerate shit. That means nobody cares.

Thanks for the (You)s.

ac68u is $135 on amazon exactly $100 more than what I spent on that chink router

I'm also a grill user

Attached: grill bbq.jpg (600x600, 268K)

Not sure if that is your real name in one of the messages if you didn't mean to show it.

I think i will order one too, but im still thinking about mi 3g

The tmobile version is $60 I think
Also AC1900 and ac68u is known to be good

My name doesn't show up there. Not even my account's name.

ah damn chinks got me, im fucked.

Thanks user I enjoyed that

No one gives a fuck you dirty faggot

It's not uncommon people don't reply, but i'm still interested in what other anons buy. Altough i have no idea what that user bought? Tip of an mecha dildo that needs to be interlocked to be complete?

BM 700 or 800?
Which one is better?
also, this one is on amazon with 1 day delivery and 18 bucks, is the correct one?

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 1.01M)

lads......
anyone have experience with this HDD enclosure?
I already have a 2.5" one from Orico, but a silicone enclosure I had never seen before

Attached: -987587283-1457902841.jpg (960x960, 236K)

Damn, how long can it take to ship two square inches of fabric?
Still waiting for my mono-thong I ordered as a joke on Black Friday.

Wow, that's actually a really good idea. Silicone is going to be much more shock absorbent.

yes.

Noice!
Didn’t know that csg was interested in non faggy silicone.

Asking again, travel related items?
I'm going on a backpacking trío for 2-3 months

it doesn't matter
they're both about the same
that looks correct though

I don't know about the silicone ones but I got a couple of the hard plastic ones and they're great.

Attached: 6035_P_1463426680587.jpg (800x800, 83K)

I only use SSDs in them anyway. Which makes it so much better to have a transparent one where I can actually see which SSD is inside ATM. I have like three of those enclosures too, so this way I can differentiate the SSDs and what data I have on them. Got it slightly cheaper off eBay instead of Ali.
Lost it to the floor hard once, SMART says health is still good and working ever since. But for HDDs, I guess this may make sense. I use HDDs in them anway, I try not to be a retard and never lose them to the floor, because, well, they are HDDs, but afaik it seems SSDs is safe to be a little clumsy with as I see they survived just fine.

Attached: ORICO.jpg (4160x2340, 2.38M)

I see I am contradicting myself there. I put a HDD inside one of them for storing videos, and it's an old 300GB I don't care about.

Thanks a lot for the info user
I'm considering an SSD too and your insights were helpful

Ah yeah those
Glad to finally hear someone talk about this because I'd been wondering whether the plastic felt shitty or alright, but hearing your opinion makes it seem quite good
Thanks lad

What are some good in earphones for around 20€?

AKG Samsung S8

hello Jow Forumsents,
I'm looking for a chink gym bag. This one looks ok and reasonably priced:
m.aliexpress.com/item/32846409752.html
but I'm willing to take recommendations from fellow anons.

KZ ZSN

it seems inconvenient to have to use it with a separate adapter instead of having the adapter built in to the enclosure?