Woah Windows looks like that???

Woah Windows looks like that???

Attached: Windows-10-Light-Look.jpg (1434x807, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/watch?v=yXr8bqzf45Y
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos
youtube.com/user/mrdeathjr28/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AWZvwhwT1Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=W9gsu_YWUzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like shit lmoa

I like it.

wow looks like KDE

Still force-installs crapplets from the store I see...

Of course. Microsoft Windows is enterprise-gradesoftware designed by and for professionals. LOONIX, on the other hand, is hobbyist bullshit designed by virginal losers leaching off their parents. Ask for genuine Microsoft software.

>onedrive icon stays white
Literally XP-tier inconsistency all over again.

Looks like KDE to me.

Why does it still look like shit? The w10 menu is absolutely terrible.

look at all that botnet

yeah its really awful I use Start10 which is a paid addon which allows for the level of customization I expected from win 10

Attached: Start10_Side_By_Side.png (1920x868, 1.35M)

No, it looks like this

Attached: Windows.png (2560x1080, 2.42M)

See KDE, THIS IS how you look good.

It's literally an uglier KDE. M$ has been taking inspirations from them for a long time now.

I think you misspelled MacOS

wow what a waste of money. You CAN customize the start menu.
I cannot believe there are people on Jow Forums of all places who just leave the start menu with all the flashy useless live tiles that come out of the box.

FagOS is indeed used by hipster hobby web designers who leech off of their parents.

Just use Arch KDE, lol, who pays for that shit?

You've obviously never been inside a coding company have you? Most machines in them are Mac, unless you're from fucking India in which case lmao at your life.

Even better: donate the amount you would pay for the addon and/or Windows to the KDE team or FSF

I am happy to see my filters have filtered your reply, I do not know nor care what was in your reply. However, I will just assume you're virtually gobbling Tim Cook's gay cock.

>coding company

not to the same extent

linux has no games lmao

how

mad me want to vomit, even though I'm posting this on win 10

Attached: dog vomits a lot.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

literally looks like a plasma 5 clone. Remember plasma 4 introduced tabbed Windows. I wonder why Microsoft likes to steal superior German Unix hmmm

that looks terrible

Only problem is there's basically no consistency between UI of programs on it.

That's really ugly. At least the macfag shitposter is less detached from reality.

i prefer black desu

Attached: 155901928377.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Not him but the no games argument is not true anymore. Windows is the best os for gaming mostly due to most game developers are trained into developing for it with microsoft's closed APIs, so the simple process of porting a game that was developed for windows to any other platform will affect negatively the performance of the game. This with the fact that the marketshare is small compared to windows there's hardly an incentive at the moment to optimize for linux, making look as if the platform were worse for games than windows when in fact to flip the situation you'll need to change the idiosyncrasies on the industry itself.

The fact though is that the situation on linux is not nearly the same than two years ago and now those who prefer linux over windows now can play games on it, helping to break the vicious circle, but still there's a lot of things to do for linux to compete in the gaming side. I anyone wants for this to change i recommend to play the games you can on linux when possible and ask for linux ports.

I notice some people doesn't want's for this to happen but if that the case let me ask (not directed specifically to the person i'm replying): how are any of you benefited in a meaningful way with the current situation? because i consider that keeping the statu quo just to have a tool to win an argument on what OS is better is not a meaningful thing. how having less options and practically being locked to MS products benefits you?

Some links:
steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/watch?v=yXr8bqzf45Y
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos
youtube.com/user/mrdeathjr28/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AWZvwhwT1Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=W9gsu_YWUzE

Attached: 1503702827920.png (650x800, 259K)

>paying for start10 when classic shell exists
L O L

Yuck windows looks like that?

It almost looked like this, but some people with really bad taste replaced it with autistic legos.

Attached: Windows_whistler.gif (1024x768, 48K)

Looks good, kde should copy it

I think you meant "Whoa!"

"Woah" sounds like the younger brother of the guy with the big boat... although given the topic matter, maybe that is what you meant.

Attached: 1546274537790.png (479x359, 104K)

and I thought KDE couldn't look any worse

>10 GoyBucks have been deposited into your Microsoft account

So few customizations you pretty much cant

You know it wouldnt actually look that BAD if not for those stupid adverts plastered all over the menu
Thats the real tragedy

so while we're on the topic, why are there no good chan apps for windows?

no it doesnt, i see youre still retarded...

>force installs updates without your consent and uses 30% of the CPU for hours in a loop until you force close it

sage

The worst part is there's people that will get touchy if i call shill the person who wrote this.

Its sad how the biggest "innovations" peddled by the two major consumer OSs are fucking color themes (dark mode). Its 2019. I could skin windows 3.1 with a dark mode, light mode, whatever I wanted. Why is color themes such a hyped selling point? Didn't XP have like 20 different themes you could pick too? That was never advertised as the biggest feature of XP like dark mode was for Windows / MacOS 10.

Windows Vista was the most beautiful Windows

Attached: 1ns8tg.jpg (2524x1419, 232K)