PRIVATE PROPERTY BAD

SLAVERY IS FREEDOM

Attached: stallmanpc.png (398x468, 53K)

Corporate slavery isn't slavery

SOFTWARE GOMMUNISM GOOD

TRUST ME GOY

You better’ve just made that image in a non-pirated version of photoshop

Just use Gimp.
The only use case of that software is making memes.

>information is private property once shared
Kys

CLOSED SOURCE BAD

(((FREE))) SOFTWARE GOOD

Attached: crying_freetard_by_tom__nook-d4mwxmy[1].jpg (408x350, 18K)

>property is theft

How's Proprietary software good?

Free software isn't anti-private property
>Slavery
You don't need to use any software you don't want to

HELPING FELLOW MAN BAD

JEWING IS FREEDOM

I'm pretty sure rms is CIA. He supposedly advocates for "freedom" yet he thinks guns should be banned.

Attached: Bill_Wilson.jpg (250x268, 10K)

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos. BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol. Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

Private property != intellectual property

With private property, you can sit on it with a gun and exert effective ownership without transgressing other's rights (commies will disagree tho), while there's no possible way of enforcing intellectual property without violating people's rights.

>there's no possible way of enforcing intellectual property without violating people's rights.
That's not true.
People don't have a right to transgress a patent without license.

Get a load of this mental gymnastics.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

why do you think you have a right to other peoples intellectual property

Why do you think I don't?

you don't have the "right" to do anything you want by default, so I'm curious as to why you think you have the right to do whatever you want with the things other people have created

>he'd rather be a corporate wageslave so the rich can get richer than a slave for community and humanity

winfan mad

Corporate shill detected

And what if they created it?

>5 hours ago
>no reply
ok.