Why do women care so much about blue and green texts?

Why do women care so much about blue and green texts?

Attached: IMG_2809.png (750x1334, 837K)

Why do you care what thots think?

They don't.

News flash! Some women tend to be materialistic and shallow! More at 11.
>Tfw buddy gave me his old iPhone which I use solely for tinder/picking up sluts
>Bitches get the blue bubble all they want
>When I'm pounding them from the back, I'm filling them with my Note 9.

Women don't know what they want or even what half the shit they are looking at truly is.

this guy knows how to do it

They're just like the average Jow Forums user who gets super upset about people using iPhones.
Literally the same thing.
If the average user was in their position and actually had options on the dating market, he'd let down women who use iPhones.
You know that this is true.
It's less about materialism and more about tribalism.

Attached: apu6.png (512x420, 274K)

>women are fucking retarded
thank you for this novelty OP, I truly would have never reached the conclusion myself

how do you fuck retarded women?

>thots

Yes, thots. Women don't care, thots do.

>thots

What's the difference? I rarely text anyone

Women need to be supported financially.
It should be obvious why they care.

Besides boomers who even texts in 2019?

I wouldn't do that, but I also wouldn't marry a wintoddler.

i don't know what that means

Let's talk regeneration
What would it take to kill Dante/Vergil?
We know a headshot does nothing, we know splitting them in half does nothing.
So brain damage isn't lethal, organ destruction isn't lethal
How does the regeneration work?
Are we to assume they can regrow limbs?
Why doesn't their hair grow insanely fast?

what?

Why don't you go ask Reddit? And while you're there, stay.

Nuke?

>Jow Forumsentooman slaying pussy
At least try to make shit up

Attached: 1545023764455.jpg (464x618, 53K)

Oh believe me some of them do.

>2019
>still texting

At last i truly see

it's another way to filter "unworthy" men

Attached: GreenVsBlueBubbles.jpg (638x479, 103K)

They do because Apple pays news sites to shill it nonstop
they are herd animals you see.

Stop dropping politically incorrect redpills, you might trigger a Jow Forums snowflake

people still text through numbers instead of snapchat or whatsapp?

ive nver gotten snapchat from a girl until after weve gone on the first date
Why do people use whatsapp? i've never met a single girl who uses it

when i first saw that i thought she was talking about green texting or blue texting in Jow Forums

people in third world countries where android is the norm use either whatsapp or telegram if the former is banned

Can confirm, everyone uses whatsapp here.

Because Whatsapp is better than SMS and it's what the developed world uses, only third world countries like the US still uses SMS

>third world
good thing I live in America

/thread

None of the ones who are worth talking to.

The US is a third world country, user

Why do you think you belong on Jow Forums?
Why don't you go back to Jow Forums?

sweaty no....

Jow Forums loves to fight over android vs apple all the time bro

Redpillme on blue or green text

LARP

This is me when I talk to girls.

Those ones are usually recipients of at least two child support checks user, hence how they got their iToys in the first place.

>snapchat or whatsapp?
nice botnets

from an IOS user's perspective, any SMS messages from a non-IMessage SMS client appear as "green bubbles" while IMessage texts appear as blue ones. IToddlers use this as a way to identify people they can call poor

>female personality disorder

>implying it's not spillage from Jow Forums masquerading as apple vs android

ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill. there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos. BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol. Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

>>thots