Is it just me or does AMD reek of poverty? Every time I see a Ryzen build...

Is it just me or does AMD reek of poverty? Every time I see a Ryzen build, my first thought is 'you only went with Zen because you couldn't afford anything else."

Attached: ryzen.jpg (700x464, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hexus.net/tech/news/cpu/125870-intel-z390-socket-analysis-shows-extra-power-pins-unnecessary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/thread

Why pay more?

intel shills out in full force after that abortion of a CES keynote

Considering first world countries buy more Ryzen while India and China prefer Intel as their top selling CPUs, no OP

PooMD cope

>I pulled that out of my cum soaked asshole

>Is it just me or does Ford reek of poverty? Every time I see a Ford Model T, my first thought is 'you only went with Ford because you couldn't afford a Spanish thoroughbred stallion."

Nice try you dumb faggot

Attached: Amazon_bestsellers_CPU_AMD_vs_Intel.png (4366x2638, 3.42M)

Nice strawman faggot

Attached: dj_abortion.png (338x289, 179K)

>implying Amazon is the top retailer of those countries
Try again AMD pajeet

Nice inspect elements, I'm totally convinced that AMD is definitely not for streetshitters :^)

The idea that Intel pays people to astroturf this shithole of a board is hilarious. The OP is some lonely NEET faggot desperate for some attention. Nothing else.

KYS OP

Attached: 1539532461433.png (971x206, 107K)

>you can't make the same argument twice

There's no argument being made, it's just ad hominem intel shilling.
>Hmm, I can't actually criticise ryzen products because they're actually good, I guess I'll just call amd users poor instead!

Aww, nice strawman yet again.

Is it just me or does Intel reek of desperation? Every time I see a shill thread, my first thought is 'you are only defending Intel because you are being paid to."

>no one defends AMD even when being paid to
kek

This, they're literally saying "why can't you afford to eat a $500 dollar bag of shit?

The idea that Intel pays people to astroturf this shithole of a board is hilarious. The OP is some lonely NEET faggot desperate for some attention. Nothing else.

It's just you.

Why would I buy into Intel's hardware ecosystem when those fuckers try to sell me new motherboards every two years, even when it's completely fucking unnecessary?

hexus.net/tech/news/cpu/125870-intel-z390-socket-analysis-shows-extra-power-pins-unnecessary/

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 30K)

>pay less
>do more
It's bad how?

You mean do less.

Yes, because 'you don't want people thinking you're poor, do you, goy?' isn't a strawman at all. Fuck it, though, I'll bite.
No, I don't think Ryzen reeks of poverty. It reeks of people who either want a more well-rounded product than what intel offer, want a product with more performance/$ than intel, or are just straight up doing workloads that benefit from higher thread counts. Just because amd destroy intel in the budget market, that doesn't mean amd products are inherently for poor people who couldn't afford intel. How does that even make sense when intel offer products in that same product range? You're trying to paint intel's inability to outperform amd at cheaper price ranges as amd being bad in some way, when it isn't. That's intel's failing, not amd's. This is still true the further you go up the ranges, the only thing intel have is single-threaded performance, which is not enough to make them better at every single workload.

Attached: 1469314419105.gif (400x265, 932K)

>e8500 the best in India
boi what

>FX still somehow selling
Based Vishera

Things are expensive as fuck in India, user.

Intel probably pays some "media group" that strike several places at once, and Jow Forums ends up being one of those several places.
You give a pajeet a list, he follows the list, item by item.
It's probably like 3 cents to post on Jow Forums.

The fact that it's realistic enough of a possibility that you feel the need to address it means it's real enough. No one seriously thinks AMD shills because they're actually in the lead and don't need damage control every 30 days.

If the RTX launches is of any indication
>complaining about a $349 card that's equal to a gtx 1080 with additional ray tracing a deep learning cores
>just wait for navi
I would argue you're getting more for less with the RTX 2060 but apparently amdiscount poorfags is willing to wait for that RTG miracle with an empty pcie x16 slot.

Not really.
When i see a Ryzen build, i see a person that likes to have many cores.
Either some artsy music fag, or some streamfag or a gentoo zombie that want to rebuild the kernel even faster.
It gives this "production" air to the machine.
It's not like an FX that gives the "i got this machine in 2004" impression.

It's NZD$14.
That's a full fast food lunch.

OP's post is a bait post: it's been posted word-for-word many, many times.

Attached: Lauren-Buys-nude-sexy-by-Jen-Senn-004-www.sexvcl.net_.jpg (1066x1600, 443K)

>food analogy

$14 american dollars is a good amount in Hindu bucks., rent there is sub $100

intel is more botnet

It's not even 14 burgerbucks.
That's 14 kiwibucks. Or 9.5 burgerbucks.

A thread full of AMD Shills who do not realise AMD would not even exist if it werent for Intel

1968--Intel is founded by Bob Noyce and Gordon Moore.

1969--AMD is founded by Jerry Sanders along with a team of former Fairchild Semiconductor employees.

Early 1980s--IBM chooses Intel's so-called x86 chip architecture and the DOS software operating system
built by Microsoft. To avoid overdependence on Intel as its sole source of chips, IBM demands that Intel
finds it a second supplier.

Attached: 933920f717ba58d9aa4faadd04af6c538cf805d6e4f36ebbb74b5e3686ed40b6.jpg (330x450, 36K)

>AMD founded years after Intel because IBM knew Intel were fucking jews then
>Implying this is a good thing

and nvidia would never exist without AMD

crazy world huh

AMD Ryzen 3000 series now released last few days.

MORE COREZ ON THE WAY!!!!

Is it just me or does Intel reek of low IQ? Every time I see an Intel build, my first thought is 'you only went with Intel after being fooled by other pozzed fags."

Is it just me or does Intel reek of poverty? Every time I see a Core/Xeon build, my first thought is 'you only went with Intel because you couldn't afford an IBM POWER9."

y'all mind if Su give's you that
5 0 % M O R E C O R E S

If was not for AMD, we would still be using netburst shit.
Intel need to get a kick in the nuts from time to time, or they just fucking stagnate.

You have a point. If I could afford a 9900k I'd have gone with that.
I'm hoping that after I'm done parting this thing out I'll have a system for nothing but the cost of the CPU.
The main profit will be that 1050Ti, since I think it will add $200 to a machine I have for sale.

Attached: 1546656795659.png (991x696, 253K)

x86-64 wouldnt exist if not for amd

This, Sandy Bridge was really innovative because the Phenom II X6 was so damn good, AMD wouldn't go on to make another proper 6 core chip until the ryzen 5 1600 (AMD FX 6300 is 3 modules).

OH shit she's not wearing any pants! She's fucking naked!

Pay more for an inferior product, it's the Intel motto.

Attached: intel.png (1200x796, 46K)

Why should I waste extra money? I'm Indian and I'm a bloatlord who can't go without North Indian food everyday.
masala kulcha, garlic naan, shahi kaju paneer, pindi chana>overpriced chips

SHHHHHH IT's the AMD Empress you arent supposed to notice she isnt wearing anything

so, im an amd fan, but im going to point out a flaw in that testing...

cpus from the factory need to be tested up to an external ambient temp of 90F. the link you posted doesnt suggest thats how he tested it

Anyone who thinks Ryzen is actually any good for gaming is off their fucking rocker

Say that again after Wednesday.

Attached: 7b76e06eaa527909961f33113e6c76299085d77d2661607b290981e72d45419b.png (374x535, 100K)

cope

core2 is good for gaming
fx-83x0 is good for gaming
phenom2 is good for gaming

>buy FX 6300
>it's actually a triple core with brain problems

Attached: niggersss.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

Serious question from a non-serious computer user, are AMD CPUs bad or is this thread like a brand loyalty thing?

I want get a new computer and don't want to mess up by getting a CPU that's bad

It's a troll thread at best. It's a safer bet, what with Intel's security flaws and price. If you can wait, get Zen 2.

It's a triple core with physical hyperthreading, people need to understand that a full FX core being utilized means using two of the cores in a module.

Attached: NgBdlEE.jpg (930x797, 138K)

FX is garbage. I switched from an 8350 to the 8700 and it's a massive difference. Fucking lol

And a module consists of 2 cores fighting for shared resources right?

Yes, when one core is being utilized, the ipc is that of a 65nm Core 2 duo from 2006, and when two cores are being used, the ipc drops 20 percent (holy fuck) but you have another core processing and FX clocks really high so it ends up still being fast, but in order to truly utilize all 4 modules of an FX8000, the software needed to use 8 threads, and gaymes were not having it, which is a shame because DX12 is out now and games can utilize is, but no one is building FX machines (they shouldn't be) so it kinda was a victim of the year 2011.

If the leaks turn out to be real come Wednesday, get a Zen2 based processor. AMD will be in the lead.

Remarkable Price
Exceptional Cores
Superior Clocks
Absolute Power
Infinite Possibility

Fucking kek, Intfail Intcels ramping up the shitposting because they know Wednesday is going to see a lot of them laid-off permanently.

Is it just me or does Intel reek of poverty? Every time I see a sandy bridge build, my first thought is 'you only went with a Dell Optiplex 990 because you couldn't support anything else."

An fx 6300 is just about the same compared to an Athlon II x4 640 in terms of perceptible performance. I never realized AMD was that lazy until I wound up comparing the two.

There's a difference between 'cannot afford' and 'no need to afford'. For the vast majority of PC gaming rigs, a mid-range build around $1000 with a 2600/RX580 (or similar) combination is more than sufficient. Do I really need to spend a few hundred more when I play mostly CK2/Hollow Knight/Divinity 2 (or similarly demanding games?). Might as well spend that money on a nice weekend away somewhere.

Yeah the 3 actual cores can only beat an old 620 if 6 threads were being utilized, which they often weren't, that's why often times an overclocked phenom X6 or FX-8350 with one core per module disabled and overclocked, made more sense.

Shills can't compete.

>25/10/2018
Nice try. Heres the latest one for india.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-08-12-05-46.png (1440x2560, 1.75M)

But I spent less than that for an i7-6700 gtx 1070 build...

Seriously though, where the fuck are these Core2Duo's actually coming from?

I got a q6600 for my mom's facebook machine for around 12 dollars a few months back. I think there are probably just a ton of them floating around out there.

Are you getting paid for this post?

Refurbishers. Office core2duo machines go to refurbishers who just trash the mobos then find a market for the huge stacks of CPUs. Ironically now the motherboards are more expensive than the CPUs.

AMD was always the poorfag brand.

AMD fanboys hate Intel and Nvidia because they literally cannot afford it.

That's why AMD shills shit on the 9900k, i9s, Xeons, xx80Tis and Titans; they're poorfags.

are you triggered?

For my records, what was the last AMD/ATI product you owned?

>implying Intel has poojeet shills
>implying Intel cares about Jow Forums or whatever the non-mainstream internet thinks

Meanwhile you have AMD shills leaking out from leddit literally shilling AMD in here 24/7.

>Is it just me or does AMD reek of poverty?
Yes.

t. AMD Fanboy

>your personal opinion
Not an argument

Whenever I see an intel build all I can think is this person is clueless and just wasted their money.

>Is it me or does Android reek of poverty?
>Every time I see an Android phone, my first thought is "you only went with Android because you couldn't afford anything else.
The state of OP's mind is a prideful social climber that doesn't even succeed with his lifestyle. He can't even stay updated and keep doing the wrong choices.

Attached: vertu-gold.jpg (640x515, 40K)

Oh is this shit again

I don't know anyone in India who buys hardware from Amazon. It's overpriced junk, everyone buys locally or through sites like mdcomputers, vedant and theitdepot.

>expensive = good

Attached: red_is_bad.jpg (426x510, 42K)

>spending on your money on a 2010 tech that is slower and the only thing it can brag about is gaming nowdays

hmmm

AMD is 2005 tech.

ryzen front and back end is literally bulldozer so i guess you can say its 2010 tech

but better

Haha, you're right, it's so funny, that would never happen, Mr. Shill

Attached: 1541798678260.jpg (755x953, 245K)

>t. (((Edward Bernays)))

Ayeeyah, joss.