Anyone yearn for the simple days?

Anyone yearn for the simple days?

Attached: 1546922769704.jpg (1024x681, 413K)

My days have always been simple. You allow your days to be more complicated than they should be.

yeah ;_;

Not one bit. I love gigabit internet, having the fastest hardware yet, and the entire internet at my fingertips.

you bet

Attached: 1543533281380.jpg (1920x1080, 3.08M)

back then we could roam around the house naked in the sure and certain knowledge that we werent under surveillance by the CIA and FBI perverts that like watching people through their samsung TV's and listening to them fart . Back then you could scratch your balls without it being put on youtube by everyone who recorded you doing it. You could stop the car and fuck the wife in a cafe car park without it being put all over the MSM. yup I want the simple days back so I can fart in a dogs face without it being seen by a million people

Imagine your perspective being this insecure

I'm trying to get back into retro shit

cool story bro

kde drag n drop strikes again

Attached: 1545065863419.jpg (540x332, 33K)

retard

I note that, for you, "simple days" is an original Nintendo.

For the newfags, the original Nintendo was not a bed of roses. RF connectors, blowing on cartridges, it was hard af to play vidya on some jacked up TVs. If you wanted to play a new game on the cheap, you had to trade cartridges with some guy you met in the lunch room. Everybody had Mario and shit; no, you had to pony up the game you really liked to try a game you couldn't afford.

I find things as simple as they were 30 years ago. Not having a cell phone helped. I gave that shit up 10 years ago. That was the biggest stress for me. Always ringing, messages and my time being constantly interrupted. Things can be as complex or as simple as you wish. You do have a choice and are not some hapless soul bound to the pressures of modern society.

I do. I work my ass off everyday, and it feels like everything changes bit by bit except me who's stuck in time.

I've heard the "insecure" insult 400 times regarding anyone that says anything that isn't the liberal status quo, and it's made the same amount of sense every time. Which is to say none at all.

You skipped trying to wrap it in some kind of insult against someone's masculinity and just said the word "insecure".

Every day

cringe

WTF is that image?
That long chunk of hair is clearly unattached

Attached: 1546736912804.jpg (1200x816, 149K)

no, pre-internet days sucked ass

i remember i would lie on the bed because there was nothing to do

Attached: 170930 HKT48 チームH「シアターの女神」公演「田中美久生誕祭」全場1080P-[19.3 (1280x720, 2.76M)

I remember when I'd see an image like this and think it was the ramblings of a schizophrenic redneck

it wasn't that long ago

I spent all day biking and swimming with friends back then. They were the best days of my life.

Anyone with a brain had a microcomputer back then. You could easily copy software when it was on cassette tapes. Even when disks became commonplace it was easy to make copies.

Fuuuck

Normalfaggot. Fuck off.

Attached: 1519511098327.png (800x800, 626K)

is this what Jow Forums is all about? have you checked threads in the last ~5 years?

Mostly pre-2008, before the world truly turned to shit.

*sips*

Attached: 00DE6B61-C6FE-4001-B4C4-5B3AECE3E8AE.jpg (720x960, 57K)

>feet
>cute

>GuySeatedAtPCThinkingOnHimselfSeatedAtSamePCButHappier.png

kys zoomer shit was whack
always has been always will be
that being said i like the simplicity of older technology

Well said my dude.

>cool story bro
Back in the days, children would have gotten the stick for omitting the vocative comma.
Correct: "Cool story, bro.".

faggot

I realized I kept my life same simple. From home to work and from work to home, and now I have my own house, even if it is with rent. What's the issue?