HAHAHAHHA NO NAVI NO VEGA AMDRONES BTFO

HAHAHAHHA NO NAVI NO VEGA AMDRONES BTFO
HAHAH
A
HAAH
A
AHAAHA

Attached: 2f9c4c75-8bce-44d6-b055-3c0a2538e7d8.png (583x249, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1180-spotted-on-gfxbench
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHA

Attached: AMDISCOUNT BTFO.png (2782x1250, 1.69M)

WTF AMDBROS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 8 YEARS NOT AGAIN

Attached: 1497642518713.png (653x726, 49K)

lmfao they had to back off after seeing 2060 benchmarks

They were probably expecting $449 and then got btfo

>listening to coreteks
This guy manage to be worse than UFD tech.

Now watch as the new Ryzens are just 8c/16t with 4.x base clocks

AMDrones will be on suicide watch and damage control

King AMD shill will blame his wrong "leaks" on Intel spies...Kek like Intel gives a shit about him or Youtube shilling

heres the (You) that the Intel shill is looking for, but he will never have

Why did AMD buy ATI again?

To sell off the profitable mobile GPU division and then lay off the rest of the canadians year by year while growing the mainland Chinese office

the non-meme answer is they wanted to make apu's

Define "delayed"
It wasn't even announced. Anyone expecting navi to release sooner than PS5 is retarded.

The new ryzens are APU refresh you dumb intel shitter.

>implying RTG exists for anything other than to secure semi-custom contracts

AMD is a CPU company

COPE

Attached: 1483099534225.png (1508x835, 259K)

this

Coreteks acting like a hollywood celebrity after one of his videos made it to youtube's "recommended" sidebar

this lying ass dude bro is just fishing for attention. He hasn't heard shit

I can confirm this is true

It's over. Just lower your heads and get an RTX 2060. You get the performance of vega 64 plus ray tracing. On top of that you get to keep your freesync monitor and nvidia is also throwing a AAA game your way. It's not a bad value when you think about it rationally.

Attached: LMAO.png (2820x1322, 1.87M)

If I think about it rationally I find I don't need any gpu nvidia has released in the last 5 years because they offer nothing significant in regards to performance and still can't manage high refresh rate 1440p without paying thousands.

Those are mobile processors though

He has nicely researched information from other people and editing but then just pulls shit from his asshole when it comes to assumptions and conclusions based upon that. He sounds sophisticated to the average tech viewer but for someone like me, it's near ludacris to take his words and opinions seriously. Like in his Intel is going to get dominated by ARM video, he manages to completely misrepresent the idea of CISC vs RISC somehow and its clear he doesn't have the expertise to be able to talk about this which is in my opinion the qorst because misleading is worse than no informastion. He reminds me of Technerdgasm (RIP) without the technical knowledge.

OH NONONO

fuck yes. monopoly rulez.

Attached: 1529666105214.png (211x239, 6K)

Intel's 10nm 2020 GPU will save us

I have a 1070 right now, but it seems like 2020 will be the year to upgrade.

>Intel GPU first gen
>AMD Navi
>RTX 2nd gen

The 2060 doesn't seem worth it to me even though it performs on par with the 1070 Ti at a lower cost.

God I want Navi to offer 1080 Ti performance for under $600. Is this too much to ask?

>Is this too much to ask?

Probably. At least for the first round of Navi which are low (console) and mid range at best.

He's always been like this. On his video on how Nvidia dominated the market and the previous - which the name escapes me - he theorizes that we're reaching for an era of parity between all manufacturers because of Moore's law. Completely misunderstanding what natural Law mean, what Moore law's represents and confusing electronics for technology. We might reach this particular electronic limit, but the technology can still evolve in other ways.

Just wait

Fine wine

I WANT MY ZEN2 NOW MY 3570k IS FAILING ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Which is why I wish he could be shut down for this which wont happen but apparently all you need is good editing and phrasing that makes you sound credible to present the fact that ARM will reach x86 clocks and IPC soon and obsolete Intel. Mate, you're comparing x86 with ARM on the basis of clock and IPC, and it just doesn't work that way. The instruction set architecture is different, the core architecture is different, IPC numbers are different as a result and are not comparable, even the design focus is different. It's not even apples to oranges anymore; it's more like apples to peanuts.

I'm only really interested in if we hear a release date for zen2 anyway

Attached: I_ain't_even_mad.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>NO VEGA
yeah sure, no Vega II cause you said so altho trademark has been seen for few weeks already.
showing Navi now would propably upset Sony since they mostly found it.
sad if they really don't show or tease Navi performance but not out of ordinary

also: fuck Nvidia.

Attached: virgin 2060 vs chad Vega56.png (605x821, 29K)

Nooooooooooooooo

you need to wait for pcie 5.0 and ddr5 for the super ultra fast experience

Attached: 1473705372066.jpg (780x566, 40K)

mark Q2 for Zen2 release
end of April might be a good time. that would actually make much sense if the leaks are NEAR the truth when looking at the 3850X for AMD's 50th year celebration.

>You get the performance of vega 64 plus ray tracing
Nah, more like Vega 56/1070ti plus ray tracing. Still a good deal tho.

I'm expecting AMD to suck at GPUs, but shine at CPUs.

yes! i love monopolies!
based NVIDIA can stretch my asshole real good, without lube!

Well, I was planning on making a "take down" of this channel by refuting his retarded claims, but I got lazy. I should get back to it. He spouts dog shit in all his videos so we can probably find more egregious errors in all videos.

>Hearing some whispers
AMD BANKRUPT CONFIRMED!!!!
WTF I LOVE NO COMPETITION!!!! I LOVE GETTING DICKED BY A SINGULAR ANTI-COMPETITIVE COMPANY!!!!!

Good, my r5 1600 rx 580 combo won't age that fast.

>You get the performance of GTX 1070ti plus ray tracing for cinematic 24fps on 1080p
how can anyone wrap their goddamn minds around like that? have fun paying more than 450burgers at launch cause Green Tax and dumb normies eating up marketing shit like that

>suck at GPUs
literally not the case since a long time.
would like to see them fix the fucking frontend tho

Attached: Radeon-RX-Vega-56-Efficiency.png (1016x622, 32K)

>r5 1600
oh no no no no

60fps is enough for human eye.

Giving us even a slight clue on pricing would be golden really. I have to decide if I build a new homeserver/lab out of a Zen2, or make it my main pc and retire my Haswell i7 for that task. And well, on hindsight it's not like I'd be badly served with a Ryzen 2000 for that anyway.

Who is that?
Why is his opinion relevant?

The problem is that you can't really do that especially when it's not working in the realm of politics or being challenged and Youtube gives no fucks unless you own money and lots of copyrights. It is in the end his misleading conclusions and ideasto share but it's sad not enough people know how to come to their own conclusions based upon informationand and need youtubers to shovel it in their face for them.

Literally who?

one of his videos got featured on Youtube's "Recommended" sidebar for a lot of computer enthusiast viewers and he got like 100k views on the video

now he's acting like some hollywood celebrity

incorrect analysis

I got a 1080ti for $550 last September. Sucks to suck.

I don't disregard youtubers so easily. I used to be a bookworm but for some reason nowadays I can't concentrate on a book. Even if the book is good, so listening to youtubers helped me learn interesting stuff. Being challenged usually ends better for the challenger than the challenged, but his audience MUST BE young and the retarded so if they see any EPIC takedown he might see some drop in his numbers. It is for sure a opportunity to create a youtube channel exclusively to take down his video. He has shown to take comments seriously so if he reads too many comments from people that have seen the refutation he might either
a. Up his game
b. Quit
I've realized that any youtube that actually reads and responds to mean comments is brain damaged is one depressed episode away from looking at the right side of a gun. His jaded tone makes me believe he's part of this group.

Wait™

So some dude.
Why was this posted here and why didn't mods clean it up?
The holy rule before every node shrink, ever, true that.

Is that true? OMG LOL. AMDtards are going to kill themselves en masse. RED = FAILURE.

>"I used to read but that was hard, now I just watch internet TV"
The fact that people like you pay attention to youtubers is the biggest argument for disregarding them.

>mobile processors
nice, looks good. intel on suicide watch.

Jewtel shills literally hear voices in their heads now, lmao

r9 290x is all you need
just because 2060 said "349 msrp" doesnt mean its retailing at 349...probably more like 450-500...

Why would anyone buy a rtx 2060 when 1070ti exists?
Why would anyone want ray tracing that lowers performance so badly?
Just wait for gtx 1160?
Just dont buy anything for now?

Tensor cores.

It's great if you plan on learning/developing machine learning.

>MSI armour
Neck yourself

It was an EVGA you dumb faggot. One of the OC variants as well
>b... but used GPUs are all butt mined trash!
Cuck. It performs like brand new and is fucking beautiful and quiet. Makes my 1440p 120hz ULMB the best looking monitor on the planet.

>BTFO:s himself

We already know that Navi will be garbage anyway since it will use the same shitty GCN

Nooo we got too cocky amdbros

You mean like how vega was 700 to 1000 for most of its lifespan but that didnt stop AMD fanboys from squawking about how great the value was

>Just wait another 23 months ™

but 7nm is leading tech, even Vega at 7nm should bring incredible efficiency improvements, allowing for higher clock speeds.

What a dumb image, those are all mobile processors. Current Ryzen 2000 APUs are OG Zen, everyone is dumb. I am dumb too for replying.

AMD quoted 7nm Vega as clocking up to 1800mhz at the same power consumption as Vega64.
Nothing to write home about there.

But turing is already 2x ahead in performance and like 3x ahead in energy efficiency

Nvidia could release a $200 card that BTFOs their own RTX Titan and I would still not buy it.

Attached: Linus Torvalds Nvidia fuck you.webm (1280x720, 722K)

>fuck huge dies
>leading performance
lmao

>3x ahead in energy efficiency
are you saying a Vega 56 uses 3x more energy than the RTX 2060?

this is a common thought among nvidiots
the difference is only 50W

>1160

Unsubstantiated rumor that is most likely fake. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they go whole hog and come out with a 2050 too.

>the difference is only 50W
if you aren't undervolting it.
see for what a Vega56 might be capable of

>Unsubstantiated rumor that is most likely fake
yeah about that...
videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1180-spotted-on-gfxbench

Attached: 1180.png (769x1079, 387K)

Keep holding out hope that Nvidia will sell you a 1080Ti level card for under $500. You'll be waiting until 2020 when the 3060 comes out at MSRP of $399.

who the fuck is coreteks

not the user you responded to herei just wanted to pointed out that this benchmark actually exist, take it as you want

>stuck with a 1070 while Vega56 costs only 299€ in germoney
>gigglebytes 2 fan variant 324€
some aftermarket cooler and fans would make the card a monster

Attached: vega56.png (706x682, 129K)

>15W 4c/8t with 10 core GPU
wait, how is this supposed to be bad again?
I would ask if the person who made this was retarded, but I already know the answer

sshhh don't wake Intelavivs from their fever dream, user.
btw: 10c Meteor Lake press release 1h before AMD livestream. gonna be fun lads

Attached: iancutress.png (638x421, 44K)

>you'll have to wait a year to replace your 1080
if you're upgrading right now you better be coming from the 900 series, and you would still be best off buying a 10 series card, there is almost no reason to even have anything more than a 1080 at the current time unless you have loads of disposable income
RTX is a meme and will not be relevant for the next 3 years, and by then your $1000 20 series card will be worthless
so if in two years I can pick up what is essentially a 1080ti for $400, I would be hardpressed not to buy it
but then again my 1080 still does fine in every single task

>RTX 2060 is successor to GTX 1060
>GTX 1060 was $250 at launch (and all previous gens were similarly priced)
>RTX 2060 is $350 at launch (we'll see)
>Call it a good deal
Nvidiots never learn

well... there's still no competition at that price from AMD tho...

CARS AND AI SHIT

please user, leave my sides intact. i haven't fully recovered from last nights giant cringe compilation which is called (((Intel)))

>Have to measure nothing but power consumption because the performance is 2 gens old now

Holy fuck, AMD users buy GPUs just to consume power and nothing else.

Attached: 1541246183696.jpg (480x247, 12K)

Did you conveniently forget the part where those processors use between 15W and 35W? They're mobile CPUs, and it's about time we got some Ryzen laptops.

Can you call it a monopoly if all your competition is just flailing it's arms at you and you are looking on in confusion?
Seems to AMD just needs to step it's game up.

>performance per watt
were you dropped as an infant?

The Vega56 undervolted will compete with the GTX1080 at similar power.

Attached: vega undervolt total system power.jpg (596x401, 89K)

How did you managed to infer that I stopped reading because it was hard? And are you retarded enough that you don't know that there are more to youtube than pure entertainment? Like fucking lectures you nigger.