NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1180 spotted

videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1180-spotted-on-gfxbench

Attached: NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-2080-vs-GTX-1180.jpg (820x1324, 98K)

what's the fucking PRICE

GTX 1170 will be goat if the price is reasonable.

$50 lower.

>freesync first
>now Turing without gaytracing and DLSS
>possibly more performances for cheaper cards
>GTX 1170 = RTX 2080

Nvidia shitting their pants with navi coming and gaytracing being a failure ?

So it seems that 11xx series is 20xx with disabled GoyTX. I'm ok with it.

Still not going to buy anythin novidya tho. Am still mad for jewing me with 440MX fifteen years ago.

AMD is finished

AyyMD has been finished for the last 20 years. They seem to do quite well for a zombie.

>binux
what ?

Stagnating market share GOOD

Chink linux.

11series isn't real its just being faked by loosers with 1080ti that don't want to upgrade and are crying over raytracing and deep learning support they lack.

This is a joke,right? They aren't actually releasing two separate lines of consumer cards, are they
?

Now this is interesting. Even though the naming would be confusing as fuck, plus I doubt that it's actually gonna happen.

It's in the name.

the 11xx is going to counter potential navi/vega2 gpu's.
rtx wouldnt stand a chance with those prices.

>says increasingly nervous shill

They're forced to

Sure do love my 1160 that leaked awhile back. So affordable.

RTX as a halo product and to install an API for future cards. 11xx as a consumer cards that replace 10xx

Frankly - Turing is such an X-box hueg chip, that harvesting those with failed tensors into 11xx series just makes sense.

In that light - even pricing of RTX cards does make sense. After all Novidya wants to harvest early adopters and for regular people there are 11xx cards.

MONOPOLY GOOD
COMPETITION BAD

kek

>Navig coming
Heh.

The would have to remove the rtx cores to make a price savings. the 2060 die is like 400mm2, bigger than the 1080 iirc or about as big, and the 2080ti is like 770mm2, fucking massive, maybe one of the biggest GPU dies normalized for process size ever created