Wallets

What are some Jow Forums-approved wallets?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x1000, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bellroy.com/products/card-sleeve-wallet/default/blue_steel#image-5
saddlebackleather.com/leather-id-bifold-wallet
dashwallets.com/collections/ultra-slim/products/rfid-dash-4-0-slim-wallet
srcc.store/products/abrasus-slim-wallet
bigskinny.net/taxicat.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

duct tape wallet

>lose everything at once

Attached: 3F8771D8-DF76-4838-A07F-5D47550DD401.png (562x843, 983K)

I've had a Bellroy for maybe 4-5 years. It's holding up well.

bellroy.com/products/card-sleeve-wallet/default/blue_steel#image-5

Attached: bellroy.jpg (859x632, 40K)

whatever leather bifold with at least 2 stow pockets, bill compartments, 6-7 card slots and a snap close coin pocket

Wallet? Just do contactless with your phone.

Attached: 1520395388202.jpg (610x408, 50K)

Come to

>iPhone
Into the le trash it le go

I just have a brown Banana Republic leather wallet i got from my aunt a couple years ago. Still holds up fine

Not if attached to you via chain or something metal

Anything made with hemp is a-ok in my book. Soft and light and lasts forever

>coin pocket

lmaoing at ur life

saddlebackleather.com/leather-id-bifold-wallet

is the best wallet i've ever had

never know when youve change to deal with

The Ridge

adds to much bulk and noise to ur wallet. just keep the change in your pocket. people pay with cards more than cash today anyways

too*

Classic Jow Forums

I use this one:
>dashwallets.com/collections/ultra-slim/products/rfid-dash-4-0-slim-wallet

Not the most fancy materials (I'd actually pay more if it was a bit more premium built) but very cheap and functional and surprisingly durable.

The thing about these kinds of wallets is I have to put my coins in the pocket cuz I often use the vending machine at uni/work so that's my only gripe with it.

>wallets without coin pockets
>b-but coin pockets add bulk
Not with glorious Nipponese leather designs folded ten-gorillion times. All other wallets get out, GOAT wallet coming through.

srcc.store/products/abrasus-slim-wallet

Attached: ThinWallet2.jpg (560x420, 15K)

I actually tried going contactless for a week and I was looking for a fucking ATM on the second day.
Not everyone takes credit card and not every credit card terminal takes NFC.

What country?

US
you'd have to live in a fucking sheltered bubble to think you can walk around without any cash and not starve.

I have some italian leather (some unknown brand) but I have too many cards, and I keep change in it. I'm terrible. I've had it for a really long time.

>put credit card into slot
>credit card has nothing to block it from falling out
>slot becomes loose
>all credit cards slip out without you noticing

make way for the side-slot masterrace

Attached: 81w7H1HSm6L._UX466_.jpg (466x594, 40K)

I'm in rural Ireland and everywhere takes card, and most will do contactless but not all.
Hopefully contactless will become almost universal in the next few years, because when I say I want to pay by card and then realise they don't do contactless, I regret my decision as paying with cash would be easier than chip and pin, for smaller transactions at least.

Gross and disgusting millennial.

I got this one

Attached: 51JnZ-WKJZL.jpg (500x500, 38K)

putting card in and pushing 5 buttons is too difficult for you? It is more difficult than using cash?! On what reverse universe do you live?
Also contactless is fucking botnet.

any plain trifold wallet does me good

Bifold > trifold

in several years that has never happened with mine

>$138 USD

fuck, at that price I may as well just keep my regular wallet and throw my coins away

You're delusional. Credit cards are botnet as well. The only forms of free payment are cash and crypto.

If you're that poor why do you even need a wallet?
Carry your empty cans in a plastic shopping bag you pulled out of the trash you filthy hobo.

Here in France we have a uselessly large ID card so I'm doomed to walk around with a huge wallet.

>just keep your money in your pocket because the money carrying accessory has no money compartment

The absolute state of billcucks

Attached: 1544240210775.jpg (460x431, 17K)

I have had this one for years and Im not coming back to standard sized or leather wallets. Always compact and always thorougly sewed synthetic. This can get a bit bulky when you fill the zipped coin purse but still infinetily smaller and sturdier than the average wallet and has a decent price too.

bigskinny.net/taxicat.html

Attached: taxicat-bi-fold-wallet-141.jpg (575x575, 136K)

t. Retard that gets told the amount of his pizza at the door, says nothing and stares down at his phone unlocking it, then starts logging into the banking app, then gets his password wrong, then gets it right, then holds his phone over the credit machine with no response, then says "oh hang on" and enables NFC, then hovers phone on the machine and it dings, then smirks satisfyingly that you pulled it off without using your wallet like a pleb

Instead of just putting your fucking card on the machine and not being a faggot EVERY TIME

Attached: 1495249223473.jpg (285x368, 55K)

I've been using this one for 2 years, pic related

Attached: m-brown-v_1.jpg (750x750, 27K)

I have a carbon fiber Ridge Wallet with elastic cash band (fuck coins). However the edge isn't rounded like the metal variants so it wears a line if you carry it in the same pocket every day.

Attached: borrowed photo 2lazy2pic.jpg (600x600, 26K)

>all these thinspo onions twink wallets ITT

PATHETIC

Attached: thicc.jpg (640x427, 50K)

>"lookin' good ladies"
>pat back pocket with thicc wallet
>"yup, still got it"

Tyvek wallet

>pull out phone
>unlock phone
>tap
>phone chimes
>payment accepted
>"y-you too"

I use Amazon fresh, pantry and prime. I have not left the house for 2 years and 1 month now.

>4 top card slots, 2 side card slots, and an id slot
>zippered compartment with see-through mesh
>big compartment for bills
>external compartment and a lanyard loop
>doesn't cost $138
it's perfect

Attached: IMG_20190108_170536_4.jpg (3840x2160, 2.27M)

>wallet
Harmful. Use moneybelts instead.

i put al my shit int the pocket

>pizza
yank

I just use my Mario bros 2 wallet

Attached: images.jpg (799x384, 40K)

I ordered some cool leather, fine copper wire mesh and an assortment of waxed string to make a new rfid blocking one soon. Wanna see a making of video, Jow Forums ?

Fuck the blocking technology meme, it's actually a pretty good wallet. About the only bad part is the card leaves are a bit flimsy, which can be a pain if you want to take a card out and put it back.

Attached: lock-wallet-banner2.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Forgot to mention that I keep my cash and change in a different wallet with velcro. This means that I rarely have to use my cards wallet except for the DL and primary credit card in the front window.

this one

Attached: electrum.png (1000x600, 61K)

t. angry pizza boy venting his frustrations on a chinese electronics forum

Fannypack master race

you don't need a wallet to hold cash when you are at home you double nigger

putting cards on the outside....ahhh

Yooooooooo

Once my state puts drivers licences and public transport payment cards onto phone I won't be carrying one.

Perthfag?

yeah I did this once. Never again.

Saddleback Small Bifold

RFID blocking thick ass natural leather that will literally outlive the average human.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x349, 23K)

>attached to you via chain
Always wanted that 90's metal fag look

Get back to the fryers, McFuckFace

Works for me, plus I lose things if they aren't attached to me.

Wallets are botnet.

I won an allett in a contest back in 2014, and it's held up fine. A little fraying in the corners, but it's gone through the wash more times than I'd like to admit. Holds everything, and doesn't suck to sit on.

Attached: Allett_NylonOriginal_Black_Full_1024x.png (973x973, 1.37M)

I literally use a binder clip because I don't care

it's "to your wallet"
no "too, your wallet."

this is what I use

Attached: kenzo-embroidered-tiger-zip-wallet_12528401_11958028_400.jpg (400x533, 33K)

>too poor to spend 138$ on a wallet

That's not poor, that's just spending your money reasonably.

138 dollars is like... almost 70 coffees, or like 9 meals out.

Mmm, nice.

>Jow Forums approved wallet
>contains actual cash and not food stamps

Attached: 1543781687158.jpg (389x597, 37K)

How bad was it? I really want to ditch my wallet but I feel I may carry too many cards and shit. I carry no money ever really.

Barely disguised /edc/ bred...

Note the wallet.

Attached: IMG_20181016_143302.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

Second. I have the bifold without the ID window for going on 5 years now.

Legit. Those wallets were awesome.

I used to have one, but putting in / taking out cash got to be annoying. This is what I use now

Attached: MCW_Interior_Example_w_text_9f17055d-262b-4193-bbf0-5916393a45c1.jpg (864x575, 109K)

if your wallet is not from a surfing brand, you are a filthy landlubber and deserve to be shot

>edcing a bayonet.
Nice, desu.

My extremely superstitious dad says anything you own that is blue will only drain you out of cash slowly.

>bum

If it doesn't have velcro then it is at risk.

Cheers for posting that. I've been trying to slim down my wallet, but I still like to carry cash so I just bought this one.

Attached: Bellroy Note Sleeve wallet.jpg (1195x721, 65K)

We have Bankwest's in Queensland too, you know.

:^)

what phone is this, does it work with tmobile in the USA

I like the Burberry ones.

3110c, no idea - pic related.

Chav

Attached: reel_austrayans.jpg (1280x1280, 1.31M)

giving companies marketing data on you lol pay cash retard otherwise they build profiles on you

>Bitcoin wallet
>cannot use it because Corecucks refused to increase blocksize from 1MB
pic related. There's a reason most of the talent left to BCH.

Attached: ponzi.png (672x524, 112K)

big if true

Are you mentally handicapped?

>before RTX

I use bitcoin faggot

Are you? You're advocating a currency (that was indeed once revolutionary) but has been ((()))'d for several years.
Prior to 2016 the brackets around it were far more subtle but when the 2X debate came on scene, it should have been obvious to anyone who actually understands how Crypto/Blockchain works. The only reason Core succeeded was because most loyalists weren't in it for the tech or for what the tech promised (it had great liberation potential), but for the get rich quick bux because they're dumbshit normans incapable of higher-order thinking.

Are you?

My friend wants to go completely cashless, and has been for a couple weeks now. I don't know what to say or how to phrase the risks and issues that he's putting himself into.

I prefer to carry some cash because I don't need companies to know every single thing I purchase. I have a rewards card for a supermarket and then they emailed me a brochure of discounts for my 'favourite' items, I was shocked.

>Unlock phone
>Jewgle Pay
>Audio QR
>Pin
>Pay
>Turn 360 and walk the dinosaur