Outsourcing piracy work to pajeets

So I have a bunch of EDM tracks I want to download. It's not poppy, current trendy stuff - so Spotify won't do. Basically, I think I want to pay someone across the world a few bucks to rip them as MP3s from youtube.
And yes, I know very well about youtube-DL python script. Still, you need to go and manually input a bunch of URLs.

tl;dr: anyone have experience outsourcing menial work to someone far away who badly needs the greenbacks?

Attached: bent-over-girl-icon-1.jpg (474x496, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.fuwafuwa.moe/pgbpeich/SMLoadr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jdownloader

Why can't you do it yourself? Are you on Google fiber or something?

I have used JD before but does it let you select mp3 extraction for multiple youtube links at once? Also, iirc it doesn't let you search youtube.. but i guess i could create the links quickly myself.

I’ll do it for you give me your burner mail

youtube dl allows you to download a whole playlist is'nt that enough ?

yes it does, just create a playlist and put the videos in there. then load the playlist url into jd and it'll download the videls based on your settings (such as mp3)

Why did you ask about google fiber? I'm actually on a gigabit connection, but it's not by google.

Reported to the FBI. Enjoy your summons and DMCA complaint

Yes, it's mostly the hunting down a good audio quality version of a song that I'm trying to avoid. But once you have the links, yt DL does the job easily. You're right about that.

I'll give it a go, thx

Youtube supports 192kbps at max. Good luck finding "quality" there.

>not using ALAC
It’s like you don’t even enjoy music

git.fuwafuwa.moe/pgbpeich/SMLoadr

I'll do it for $4
bubbagavada67 (at) yahoo.com

What do you prefer? I think I need to dust off Soulseek but idk if it's still used much.

That looks dope.. I'll give it a whirl thx

>ALAC

hahahaha
how's the latest Safari update going for you

Rakesh is not home, maybe I can be your pajeet for tonight?

Update: This is reallllly goood. I'll be using this until they start blocking it.

>EDM
It's not 2012 year anymore, zoomer.

there is always 1 of those people.. I happen to like: techno, old school house, future house, tech house, trance, etc. Should I start listing all of them? What term is more convenient than EDM?

If you consider using jdownloader (which is nonfree software), why won't you use youtube-dl? You have to put the links in both of them and have the same effort, where one option requires an untrustworthy binary and the other a well known python script

User friendliness. A gui is easier because you don't need to create all these input text files.

You do realize you need exactly one file that you can then use with GNU parallel and youtube-dl?

Yes and if I were to guess, you're once again assuming that I already have the list of URLs. The real work is not in the downloading part, but in the hunting down of URLs.

>Still, you need to go and manually input a bunch of URLs
what is a youtube playlist

I see your point, gentlesir. I need to use playlists for music downloading purposes more..

>EDM
>not poppy, current trendy stuff - so Spotify won't do
>this is what EDM plebs actually believe
have you actually searched on spotify? if your artists are not there they're either from SEA or soundcloud memers

Use fucking soulseek
I can find bootleg albums of obscure Scottish country-punk bands on there
Or use it to get anything in FLAC pressed by a label with more 10 bands

jdownloader is open source you brainlet

Post some sample tracks so we can judge you and they better be good shit nigga none of that gay trap shit.

Deezloader. Simply download some normie's entire deezer playlist of current trendy shit.

>he doesnt go to massive raves to travel through space while vibing on mdma and dancing with qt1.4s
Go to bed grandpa

Attached: image_12.jpg (1086x900, 725K)

this picture upsets me greatly. why is there a vtwin in the middle of a turbine? where are her pants?