Arume Survival Part V Episode 7

Last season of Arume Survival, won't be taking any new players. join the discord though to play on other people's threads.

discord dot gg/7qJhYfc

Attached: PicsArt_09-20-11.09.36.jpg (640x601, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tO7e026LdYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep wandering I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ Starts playing in the background

>awoke

“I’ll just head in then,do you have any mechanic that can fix my armor up Diavolo?”

Wanna a wake up

you wander for a few minutes and the sun is setting now. the sky is a bright shade orange. in the distance you see a girl walking alone in the desert. she suddenly collapses.

you awaken in your room. you've slept through a lot.

"we can try as best as we can to repair it, but i don't think anyone here has the knowledge on how that armour works"

i think you were yelling at greg's mom last time or something and then walked away.

(please don't tell me I missed the beach episode)
>get dressed, get coffee, see what I missed.

continue my madness

Attached: 1533618704465.gif (475x475, 1015K)

awoken

“I’ll explain them how it was built”
>go to the mechanic
>Explain how i told angela to build the armor last time and wait for him to fix it up

Well now I dont have much of a choice do I
Get near of her and check her physical condition and if shes alive.

"YOUR SON IS FUCKING DEAD COME TO HIS FUNERAL"

(no you missed a complete shit show.)
you get dressed, get coffee and see what you missed.
you here that the commander is missing for some reason, there's been two huge explosions on the airship, a group of men led by punished user tried to attack the ship and failed, and greg is dead.

i forgot what you were doing last time, i think you were in some city with the arume.

>Last season of Arume Survival, won't be taking any new players. join the discord though to play on other people's threads.

you go to the mechanic and try to explain as best as you can. he doesn't really understand too well but he's able to patch up the outside of the armour nicely. look's a little ugly and worn out but it keeps it protected.

it seems she's dehydrated. she must've been walking for a while. she's wearing some kind of military uniform, and she has white hair.

"AND WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU!"
she opens the door and comes out with a rolling pin in her hand like she's gonna hit you with it.
"HOW DID HE DIE?"

>sit there for 30 seconds prosessing what the FUCK happened
can you guys call up arthas? I think it's time for a reunion.

Make her drink some of my water and try to get her on her feet

"Hmm..."
>look around

Attached: sminem1.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>Remember vito frequency we used to communicate when we had to work together
>Radio him
“Vito,this is arthas,your buddy on the bar mission,listen you’re still in the game? I have an offer for you if that’s a yes”
“How’s the boss? Is he still playing his mind games?”

"uhhhhh sir... arthas is the one that killed greg..."

you put some water in her mouth and she briefly opens her eyes. she utters the words "help..." then falls asleep again.

it's a poor place shady place. looks dangerous.
arume: "this place seems hostile to us..."

arthas: "last i heard you went crazy and ran away from the resistance... the boss? he's dead... some psycho named punished user came in here and killed him..."

well, shit. then get me a heli and a crew with no sense of self preservation.
>finish coffee.

Alright then, hopefully nobody thinks i just assaulted her
Pick her up and mount her on my horse.
Ride to that town with the tavern i walked in early.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, HE'S GOT A HOLE IN HIS TORSO"

“Well that’s partially true,i tried to convince greg and he went nuts and got his gun,my only choice was to put him down”
“Listen i have something for you and your boys,do you want it?”
“Also my condolences for the boss”

>Shoot the fuck out of the Arume Jeep with the AUG

"Maybe we should look for another town..."
>Start walking towards the jeep

Attached: sminem3.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

forgot name

you finish your coffee.
"but why? where are you gonna go? jeremy's in charge now and i don't know if he'll let us just leave anymore..."

you ride back to the town with the girl. you arrive there, it's getting dark.

"WELL FUCKING SHIT! I TOLD HIM NOT TO PLAY AROUND WITH THOSE GUNS!"
she starts to walk back inside
"oh lord, my poor greggy..."

"whatever, it aint my business what happens at the resistance. what have you got?"

shit is bullet proof nigga. they start driving away.

you walk back towards the truck.
"hey! all the towns are gonna be like this!"
as you walk back you get stopped by a big mexican guy.
he says in a thick accent "what's your business here?"

as I said, it's time for a reunion. and I don't think jeremy has a word in this matter anyway.

>Go back to check if they need my help for anything else

“Listen,you know about the arume superweapon,avrod? I just got the key from greg and we’re planning to unite the cartels,i just thought of a friend who maybe wanted to join in this enterprise”
“If we unite our strength now to defeat the arumes we will be more powerful than both the resistance and the arume combined”
“So what do you say,you’re in for old times sake?”

Pick her up and enter to the tavern, get near of the guy who is in charge of the rooms.
"I want a room for the night, mister"
Pay him the 5 arumos

>Shoot out their tires and then ram the driver's side

>turn around
"We are just travellers who got a bit lost..."

Attached: sminem4.jpg (259x194, 8K)

the funeral seems to be doing okay. everyone is working diligently.

"but we don't even know where he is..."

"the cartel? this is a good opportunity, but why work against the resistance?"

"sure thing"
you pay him 5 arumos, and he shows you the room.

you shoot out one of the tires and then ram them a little. they slow down.

"travelers? that girl's clothes seem pretty expensive? where'd you get the money?"

oh, fine then. I'll go ask jeremy if there's anything to do.
>grab another coffee, much larger this time, and go see jeremy. it's going to be a long day...

"Thank you partner"
Enter the room and lay her on the bed. Check out the place.

“They’re not the same anymore,they betrayed everyone who would fight for humanity”
“Hell they wanted to jail me for killing some arume in a way they considered extreme,they’re pansies who won’t do what’s necessary to win”
“So do you want to help an old friend one last time?”

"Why do you want wo know? Were not gonna stay here for long anyway."

Attached: sminem6.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

"Excuse me! What else is there to be done?"

>Awaken

>See if I can get Toucans' tags

>Continue to shoot their tires out and ram until they stop completely

you lay her on the bed. it's a small room with a single bed and counter. there's a bathroom across the hall.

"as far as i'm concerned we're still at a truce with the resistance. but i'll hear what you have to say... what's your location and when should we be there?"

"you gringos just expect to walk in here like nothing and leave?"
the two other men get behind him with their hands near their guns.
the arume gets scared and holds on to your arm while behind you.
"scoff up the money and then you can leave..."

(jeremy said he's gonna put together a team to get arthas and make you lead it. idk if you wanna wait for him to do that first.)

(jeremy was gonna put together a team to take arthas with jack leading it. idk if you wanna wait for him.)

you were just handed a uniform or something. it was an ugly tan colour lmao.

dubs
among the ashes you find his tags, and the pilot's tags.

you miss and then they shoot your tires back. one of your tires is shot out.

Try to wake her up
"Hey kid, you ok?"

"Tan? Why such a color? Don't we have green or another dark color?"
>Hold it with disdain.

(gonna wait for jeremy)

>Take a sip
"...No."
>quickly draw my nitro revolver and shoot at them

Attached: sminem9.jpg (700x700, 123K)

RISK thread here:

>wait

>give him my location
“At noon,vito”
“Bring everything you’ve got,stingers,anti air,the entire army,they are trailing me like wild hunt”
>go to diavolo
“I’ve got the mafia in this business too,order everyone to be at high alert,the arume have been trailing me ever since I completed the job”

>ram the fuck into them and get out the super shotgun

>Pocket them
>Go back to the airship
>To the pilot:
"We're done here. Let's head back."

she wakes up and is surprised at where she is. she says in a raspy voice
"water..."

"huh? i mean we have other colours... this one was chosen at random... i guess you can have another. black, or green. i myself am a fan of the tan uniform."
she says proudly

you manage to quickly kill the two of them, but then the last one charges and tries to grab your gun.

you wait

you wait

"i'll send two of my best men there to see what you have to offer for now. from there we'll see..."
you go to diavolo
"the mafia? the one in texas? good, we should be able to handle the arume trailing you."

they shoot you a bunch of times in the chest, it messes up the steering and you crash into a tree. your jeep is fucked up.

"yes sir."
the ship takes off back to the base. you guys arrive there.

Roll name
PD

Nevermind

"I'll take Black. What's your name by the way."
>Put on the uniform as soon as I get it.

Just give her the water I had with me
"What were you doing in the middle of the desert?"
She's wearing an uniform, maybe a military folk, cant say that its good to let her walk around like that

“Just keep in mind they have an airship with them,order everyone to be on high alert”
>Wait at the basement for the time of the meeting

>hit him with the gun and try to shoot him

Attached: sminem14.png (839x853, 598K)

>Go find John
"Hey, have you got everything prepped?"

"Fucking Arumes"
>Get out of the Jeep and start walking to the nearest town, taking all my supplies with me

i don't think you've played in my thread before. this series is about to be over but you can join other people's threads.

>making me come up with names
"captain natasha... i'm in charge of you human swine in this sector. i gotta make sure there's no funny business."
she walks over to wherever the uniforms are with you and gives you a black one. you start changing.
"w-what are you doing? you're just gonna change here?"

you give her the water and she drinks.
"running... i have nowhere else to go..."
she looks sad

the meeting is tomorrow, you go to sleep in the basement and wake up for the meeting.
truck loads of men arrive and an airship.

you hit him with the gun and shoot him. he dies.
you've seem to startle everyone, they're calling people over.
arume: "let's get outta here! i think there's trouble!"

john: "yeah... everything's prepared. jim was a good kid jeremy... i knew him from the first day he came here. he didn't deserve is fate..."

nah nigga the arume don't leave you alone they surround your vehicle.
"exit the the car with your hands up!"

>look for jeremy

“Were we expecting an airship Diavolo?”
“Can we get the meeting underway quick? They’re after me not you guys anyways,so if i stay hidden from their sight,maybe it should go well”

>wait harder

"What are you sayin'...? What happend to your home?

"fucking mexicans."
>get back into the truck and drive off

Attached: sminem12.jpg (2048x1536, 624K)

"Right, gather the soldiers with Foster, I'm going to get some men to track Arthas."

diavolo "those must be the mafia you were talking about... they must've had to travel a long way and needed an airship to arrive on time. i don't think the arume are making their move yet..."

you find jeremy

he goes to gather all the resistance up with foster. you're met with for some reason.

"it was attacked. by people that i trusted... people that i would consider my family..."
she tries not to tear up.
"but i'm gonna go back one day, and fix it. what's your name?"

you get in the truck and drive the fook off.
arume: "that was a close one..."
you notice it's starting to get dark and cold now. and you're sleepy

you wait EVEN HADER

"Ehh? Why not? Time is important right?"
>Check myself out.

"Name's Arthur Gaius, Yours?"

“Let us begin then,tell everyone to be on high alert,there might be people trying to sabotage our meeting,call the leaders to the basement,if that airship comes close i want it shot down”
>begin the meeting with the families and vito men
>Radio vito
“Listen everything is in place if anything goes down can i count on you to maintain the peace? Can you bring a division here if i request it?”

>WAIT
>HARDER
>BETTER
>FASTER
>Go look for anyone who can give me orders

"Hey, Jack, could you put together a team and go try to track Arthas?"

of course, honestly I was going to look for him myself.

"hurry up then!
she turns around as you change
the uniform looks fine on you. way better than tan would.
"i still prefer tan..."

"ak- i mean... uhh... ako. thanks for saving me, arthur."
she notices your guns
"say... what do you think about the resistance? d-do you think they're doing a good job?"

the leaders notice the severed heads of the rival cartel leader and his family on spikes. they get intimidated.
two men come out of the airship and the airship flies off. one of them looks familiar, a big italian guy named luca. you don't recognize the other one, he's a smaller italian guy. they walk over to you while the rest of the leaders head downstairs.
luca: "yo, arthas..."

you wait so much, then you overhear jeremy getting together a team with science man to go look for arthas.

>Get out of the car, shotgun in hand and blast the first Arume I see, then strafe around like Doom

"Fantastic, keep us posted over the radio."
>Go to the gathered soldiers

"Resistance? I havent heard much about those folk, just that they took over some city in the past."
Check her uniform
"Say... Are you working for the arume, lady?"

"Its getting dark... maybe we should rest for now."
>Look for a spot to set up a camp."

Attached: sminem10.jpg (295x171, 6K)

"Well if it makes you feel better tan looks good on you, Natasha."

"Now what is my first assignment?"

“Wonderful,we can begin”
“Take a sit luca”
“As you might’ve known the cartels have been divided for too long,undermining their force and making it a ripe target for the arume to explore,we call this tactic divide and conquer in the army”
“Each and everyone of you gentlemen have been brought here to discuss an urgent matter,the arume and resistance at our doorstep,they are growing stronger and stronger everyday while we kill eachother at the hundreds out there”
“I say it’s enough we stay divided,let us unite and become a real player in this game,it is time we put the fear of the mafia and the cartel back into them”

>Go wherever they are

will do jeremy
>get to the helicopter and begin the hunt.

you blast the first arume you see and then strafe around. they miss their shots on you. there was 3 of the arume and you already killed one.

you head back to the soldiers. there is a coffin that's closed, and a picture of greg over it smiling.
bill is sitting at the front in a wheelchair with his hand on the coffin. he's saying something to it.

"a-arume? me? no... i uhh found this on a corpse. i'm not sure if it was arume or a human soldier..."
she notices your revolvers
"are you a gun for hire or something? maybe i could find a way to repay you..."

there's only desert around here. you luckily have a spacious truck though. although it is quite a bit cold. but at least you have some vodka.
"what if we went to an arume base tomorrow? i'm sure they'd take good care of me... and you of course if i vouch for you..."

she is cocky "of course it looks good on me. don't get too excited, you have to go for basic training first..."
she starts walking somewhere
"my advice... don't let the other humans bully you, it's how you savages determine the pecking order..."

you follow jack

you go to the heli and notice moe following you, this guy.

the cartel leaders look at you like youtube.com/watch?v=tO7e026LdYI
one of them says "who the fuck are you?"
diavolo is not in the room yet.
there's 4 leaders gathered not including the representatives from the mafia.

>Wait for him to finish paying his respects

Attached: Sad Jesus 2.png (461x461, 385K)

>wait for moe to get on
>BEGIN THE SEARCH!

>get on

>Draw sword and decapitate another Arume, Then charge the last and impale her

Attached: a5ZYZVO_700b.jpg (700x504, 94K)

>Follow her.
"I don't see how we're savages."

“Im the one who took out the whole headless man family and cartel,diavolo will brief everyone once they’re here”
>wait for everyone to get into place
“Diavolo please inform these men of our plans and goals”

"Gun for hire... Mercenary... Listen lady I might have an iron, and look intimidating but it doesnt mean that I kill people as a job, i only do it for self defense, or when I feel theres a good excuse to shoot at someone..."
Put my hat on her
"How about if you find some normal clothing before someone shoots you, confusing you by someone else"

"Not an option. I may have left my comrades but I will not surrender myself."
>sip

Attached: bog.jpg (550x550, 48K)

he finishes paying his respects, and then sees you.
"he would've been proud of you son... we all are."

moe follows you in the heli for some reason and starts flying with you.
pilot "arthas took a parachute and jumped out of the window with a safe in his hand. we know where he landed because of where the parachute was left, we can start there."

"of course you can't see it. you're a savage yourself... my god i wouldn't know what to do if i were born a savage, i would probably just want to die."
she enters a room where some other humans are staying. looks like some living quarters. they all stare at you.

you go to decapitate the other arume but she shoots you when you try to get in range. you fall back.

diavolo enters
"gentleman, allow me to introduce to you arthas menethil... he's a man of experience, and skill. he's a professional. i heard arthas explain the gist of what you're here for so i'll keep it short. we have something very important that the arume want, they'll do anything for it. i don't even know what this thing does..."
he holds it up
"tell us what you know about this thing arthas."

"but i don't have anything else to wear... plus i think i have a very good excuse for you to shoot at someone. and you would to..."

"it's not surrendering yourself, it's more like switching... plus where else can we go?"

understood, but we should keep a low profile. he probably knows we're out here.

>wait

"Alright, tell me about it, and your reward."

"That's...a dumb answer, but alright I guess."
>Wave to the humans.
"Hey. I am please refer to me as Guy."

>Get out the AUG and spray 'n pray on the Arumes

“This chip right here is the key to the weapon the arume have started this very own war to find,it is said it is an artifact of cataclysmic proportions,the man who is able to have it will wield absolute power and rule over us all”
“With it we would be able to punish both the arume and the resistance,we would bring everyone who dares to oppose us to their knees”
“I’ll let diavolo now explain the necessity of our alliance at this very crucial moment gentlemen”