Hidden [Update] cooldown timer

Why didn't Hiro just make the hidden cooldown timer on the [Update] button 10 hours instead of 20 seconds?

Think about how much bandwidth he'd save if rather than a page-request only being sent once every 20 seconds (regardless of the number of times Update is clicked) the request only sent once every 10 hours!

And maybe he could make it so that only pass users can Update a thread more than once a minute that way he can make more money as well :)

Attached: fuck users.webm (804x540, 2.43M)

penis

fuck mook

I just noticed that, it takes a while even when using 4chanx with a custom cool down. Fuck you gook.

Testing on Clover

Same on clover

hello Å•eddit

Look like it's a bit random, some times it shows instantly and sometimes it is delayed. Maybe the whole website updates or something like that

F5 ffs

better yet why not just power down, unplug your machine and reboot it every time you want to refresh a thread

I support this. Fuck poorfags, you can wait if you're blocking ads

At least I'm not the only one who noticed it. But anyway, after 4channel, what did (You) really expect?
I hope you have a new home, user, because this ship is gonna sink soon.

also get out of the house and get a gf loser

yes goy, support gook moot

stay poor
stay mad

are you seriously bragging about willingly giving your money and personal information to a known scammer?

Didn't he slow down the json api to once every 30 seconds instead of 10 seconds?

I still use the old standby

Attached: f5.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Nvm I was wrong it seems, it's even worse than I thought if this post is correct

I remember when mood used to run this place
It was far better. Damn mood for going to Amazon and leaving us like that. I wish he would come back. The cooldown was only 15 seconds when he stamped his swastika on the place

newfag cringe