Why does Apple always deny the inevitable defects in every one of their products?

Why does Apple always deny the inevitable defects in every one of their products?

Attached: 1530371261197.png (689x955, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2010/06/24/apple-responds-over-iphone-4-reception-issues-youre-holding-th/
sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/iphone-designer-says-were-using-it-wrong/3235643/
support.apple.com/en-us/HT209403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1519547849291.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

inb4 Satania

Too late

iTODDLERS ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: 1546453641479.gif (244x248, 113K)

Because they are the intel of the smartphone world. They also bribe review sites on a regular basis to make Android look as bad as possible and punk out PR stunts to try to divert people's attention away from their real problems.

SPBTFO

Attached: 1527711791527.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

based and fpbp

based and firstpilled

Why do newfags not understand when this is supposed to be posted?

>t. newfag

t. cancerous newfag who thinks t. is greentexted

>make a thin piece of shit tablet
>wonder why anything stronger than a light breeze can bend it

>t. faggot

>that paraphrasing of the explanation
That's fucking hilarious. It's like a parody.
>when our product bends its only visible from the side

Satania and iPilled.

based

Amazon Fire tablet is of equal thickness and yet can be thrown around a room and bashed off a table without bending.

>ishit
Found your problem.

Cause it will cost them a lot of money if they do admit it.

really made me think

based

baste

The same reason Trump denies everything. It puts the onus on the accuser to now prove the accusation beyond a reasonable doubt. Since most people are sociable enough to cop to the things they've done, facing someone who abjectly rejects reality can even make the accuser question the memory of things they saw with their own eyes.

My sister is like that. She can never admit fault and always comes back with a denial, an excuse, or an attack. And she straight up invents shit to make stories.

really made me think

Why won't they just make better stuff? Don't they have all this money to invest? It seems they are a one trick pony that will die upon the weight of their own arrogance and incompetence.

btfo

because the alternative is to reimburse or offer replacements?

a manufacturing issue this deep would force sales to be cancelled and recalled

Apple can't do that on their flagahip new ipad so theyre doubling down on their process.

All because they sourced weak magnets and had to make an aluminum chassis so the magnets would work properly.

>redditspacing

>caring about spacing

This really is beyond crazy. They are selling factory defective products and claiming it's all good. I'd be really upset if I were to test-drive a car and buy one and they delivered one with a huge visible dent in the door or a cracked windshield and they tried to tell me it's fine with a strait face.

This is low, even by Apple's standards

>You are holding it wrong
engadget.com/2010/06/24/apple-responds-over-iphone-4-reception-issues-youre-holding-th/

>You are using it wrong
sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/iphone-designer-says-were-using-it-wrong/3235643/

And now, at long last:
>You are looking at it wrong
support.apple.com/en-us/HT209403

Just remember, it not Apple that is wrong, it is everyone else.

Attached: 1515730976365.jpg (660x768, 82K)