Today, I will remind them

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: 1520963167672.png (2048x1747, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jCSVlPlP0o
cnbc.com/2019/01/03/apples-losses-since-peak-exceed-the-value-of-496-of-sp-500.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iToddlers __________!!!!!!

Attached: Satanichia_089.jpg (960x856, 104K)

Guess who was selling, retard.

BTFO

Attached: 1539277322031.jpg (858x721, 130K)

Apple is going the way of Nokia.
Mark my words.

Attached: 1516582674303.jpg (784x412, 71K)

I hope this trend never dies.

based

Will they lower the prices finally?

|f they charge $1k for a phone they should make it 128gb , 6gb of ram and 4000mah battery at least.

Cringe.

>t. iPajeet

The lesson here is Apple Inc can afford to lose more money than all of Facebook is valued at and still be in business.

Apple didn't even lose money, just market cap

This. All of capitalism is just made up """speculation""" anyway.
Literally nothing of value was lost.

please educate yourself on what capital really is first, which is the allocation of scarce resources which have alternative uses

Fuck off, Apple stockholder shill.
Sell that shit before it heroes.

Attached: 59a(1).jpg (600x901, 66K)

>release shit product for stupid price
>screw people over and force them to rebuy it when it breaks
>try to sue people fixing their own stuff
>make a shit version of unix with an ugly UI
>"invent" several existing products
>sue people that don't think you "invented" them
>publicly state how anti-user you are by claiming you have a duty to micromanage what your users think
>have your CEO spout fringe politics on stage
>don't release anything good since 1977
Gee, almost like being a shitty, anti-consumer company isn't a viable business strategy in a market supported by a diverse base of consumers.

Attached: 1544550594631.gif (800x430, 564K)

Attached: Clorox.drink.up(1).gif (498x382, 158K)

baste

based
redpilled

t. retard

are you retarded

Nice reddit screenshot

Attached: d62.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

Get TARIFF BITCHES
enjoy your tax break cunts

>t. redditurd

>I've forgotten about more things than you'll ever know

Attached: 1521818733001.webm (608x672, 2.82M)

Based hitler dubs

Apple's problem is simple: prices. They make good products generally, and far and away the best desktop OS, but the value proposition has gotten so bad people are increasingly willing to jump ship to Windows/Android, and nobody new is getting on board.

Their phones and computers should be $100-200 cheaper at least across the board to regain competitiveness. I doubt their bottom line would notice the difference if they stopped throwing money at doomed shit like TV shows and self-driving cars, and they'd start growing sales again.

>don't release anything good since 1977
*since 2005ish. Apple was a good, if expensive brand up to and including when they were making PowerPC computers (for the most part). Everything after that has been a slow, but steady deluge of shit.

Yeah but what's a cumputer?

Based and redpilled

our boy is saying it's all ok tho
youtube.com/watch?v=5jCSVlPlP0o

Attached: 1467412274412.png (601x1016, 272K)

When Tim will get the boot?

>Overvalued stock going down
>China not buying iPhones
wAo.

>best desktop OS
>based on HugBSD
PASSWORD FREE ENTRY

Still worth more than Microsoft Stock.

Using images of a character from a manga that was made using a Mac.

>ishit
>good products
btfo nigger

I'm still waiting for somebody to superimpose that creepy as fuck speech he gave into the screen of the 1984 application commercial. Surprised it has not been done.

If your company has lost 446 billion dollars, somebody somewhere needs to be fired in the company. Has Tim Cook ever fired anyone ever?

And still be worth more than several major companies combined.

>from a manga that was made using a Mac.
Apple doesn't make drawing tablets, and they also didn't make the Adobe suite, so i don't know hat retardation has befallen you to make such a statement.

Based

How the fuck do you lose that much in a few months?what are they done ng wrong? Not like they will die soon but seriously

These are mostly done on paper then digitized and after effects added on PCs running Windows XP or 7.
Nobody in Japan uses Macs. The country is run by NEC.

I know where you live

They got to 1 trillion in pure hype momentum, there was no reason for them to actually be valued at that much.

It's like crypto correcting back down from $25,000 to it's actual cost-to-mine.

>he actually thinks that when they talk about tablets wrt drawing, they mean apple junk

based

based

When they find the right replacement.

The right replacement is right here.

Attached: Jonathan_Schwartz.jpg (716x1000, 105K)

never change

Hopefully never.
iFaggots getting BTFO by a literal faggot until Applel fucking dies.

Attached: 1540807932170.png (923x516, 696K)

>All the butthurt ITD

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181216_at_8.18.53_PM.png (476x520, 298K)

Dubs confirm shorting apple all in now

OH NO NO N ONO
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1528478096067.png (673x970, 222K)

>says a person that never seen an anime studio.

They use both mac and pc

Meanwhile Bezos has a laugh at the fact that Apple's worth is his pocket money

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1525870755677.gif (540x540, 279K)

Apple's stock was always massively overvalued, since buying apple stock is literally "baby's first investment".

Literally wrong
Microsoft has been worth more than Apple for some time now

market cap =/= stock value, faggot
apple is still worth more

based

>applel

everyone knew this company would collapse after steve's death. this fag doesnt know how to innovate

Wiping his tears away with $100 bills.

Attached: well_then.png (196x197, 34K)

wtf i love tim cuck now

based BASED

cnbc.com/2019/01/03/apples-losses-since-peak-exceed-the-value-of-496-of-sp-500.html

I'm not an iToddler and I hate all the newer products that Apple has been making in recent years but I have to say Apple is going to recover from this and I'm thinking of purchasing some shares from Apple, they have been in worse situations and it's a good time to buy cheap and wait until they recover.

Based.

You sad kids are literally worse than reddit with their le epic inside dad-jokes/puns/thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Yfw apple will die in your lifetime.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-08-17_at_3.57.59_PM.jpg (875x560, 95K)

>t. Seething ipajeet

cringe

Attached: 1546745053421.png (823x744, 355K)

It isn't prices

It's overall quality. Why the fuck would I buy an iphone with worse and costlier apps, fucktons of shitty donglecrap because they can't add proper ports, and software updates designed to cripple performance after a year?

see

Steve isn't coming back to save them this time.

Attached: 1528008175715.gif (500x282, 315K)

> Reddit screenshot

DELETE THIS POST I WILL BURN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE DOWN user

You might wanna wait a little longer before engaging this plan.

I don't like the extra effort of quoting two posts to say this but

Based

Not the perfect time and yes I should wait, but I'm 70% that Apple is going to make a comeback, they are the best at marketing and the best on fooling the tech illiterate consumers which is the majority and their demographic.

based

Kys

>t. itoddler

>they are the best at marketing and the best on fooling the tech illiterate consumers which is the majority and their demographic.
What? Even better than Microsoft, with their 90% stranglehold on the PC OS market, or Samsung, with their dominant position in the trash smartphone market?
Sure, Apple's profit margins are to die for but Windows and MacOS are "free" and the Samsung top-of-the-range phones are no cheaper than the equivalent iPhone. In fact, Apple and Samsung are the only ones making money on pgones. Just Apple makes 10X what Samsung makes.

MS got their marketshare through business deals and partnerships, not direct to consumer marketing which they've almost never done seriously besides Xbox.

based

What is this pajeet shit?

>t. ipajeet

baste

based

Lmao right to personal attacks like a good little NPC. Run along, we all know you're making b8 threads every 5 minutes all day and sometimes 1 gets a handful of replies.

Also user, don't forget to sage

SEETHING

user you are right. This is Jow Forums. We only partake in serious discussions about serious topics.

Nice one user

Attached: fren.jpg (1000x800, 61K)