Rate my epic luxury gaming rig

Rate my epic luxury gaming rig

Attached: 1541738260392m.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

you realize every thing in that photo is like 90% margins

I only buy hardware that's like 20% margins

mobo/psu are the most overpriced thing in a computer they require like no RnD and no expensive components. a massive VRM literally costs 5$ to make rather than a cheap one costing 2$ and a high end PSU still only costs like 15$ to make even a 1600w 80plat.

NH-D15 is like 100$ for 5$ of materials

HUAWEI is literally a 50$ android phone overpriced (but iphones only cost like 50$ to make as well)

Bluray drive def overpriced that kinda thing is literally worth 0$ second hand and easy to find

and the best mechanical keyboard is a 20$ red clone from Taobao not that 100+$ shit you brought.

and that ram obviously is cartel over priced.

you are basically just handing over 2000$ for nothing with that stuff.

you should have brought 2 of these chairs instead of waste all that cash on overpriced shit these chairs have 12year warranty and after 20years are still worth 500$ each. and last 40years.

Attached: hermanmillercosms.png (526x305, 170K)

>that LV belt

kek, I'm not even mad.

OP is probably pic related

Attached: _YSL0190.1366x2048.jpg (1366x2048, 473K)

STALE

Did you finally build it? Or has it stayed in the boxes for a month or so?

you cant be that beautiful and regularly use a computer. trust me ive been there you have to lay around in bed and drink like 5L of water a day and never get excited or do any thing to make you sweat so ya skin regrows perfect.

you cant even lurk on the net for more than a hour. or ya skin will start to get messed up. thou I guess he could have posted here quickly and is laying on bed listening to low volume sound from speakers (not headphones) and being perfect.

his room mate would have to build his pc as if he cuts his hand he might not get work next week.

based/1000

>huawei

Attached: 1477884550428.png (376x387, 144K)

^this. Need info on chair
> MSI's Mobos are shit and overpriced
> Intel CPU kek.. idiot
> blueray drive.. this keeps getting worse and worse
> Meme keyboard .. faggot
> 2080ti .. absolute moron
> Corsair ram.. what is this 2012? Buy some proper G.skill ram
> PSU is based
> Nvme is based
> Noctua cooler .. wouldn't have needed that if you bought a ryzen 2700x .. but there you are paying double + $100 for intel
> Huwei anything...
> LMFAO a fucking anti static strap .. faggot
> LV belt - retard
> Noctua already comes with adequate thermal paste
> Fucboi book
OP you're a fuckn retard

Attached: 1530849243720.png (600x664, 346K)

Unless you got a monitor to run all that it's a meme. The i9 is a meme and all that seems like way too much money for gaming. Just build a pc that's decent get a good keyboard and mouse and monitor and buy your favourite games baka

looks like a twink with a coke addiction I have no idea what you're talking about

This desu
T. I9-9900k

Phone and CPU are 0/10 tier
No mouse. Buy a Logitech g900.
What case? This is almost the most important part of being "luxery"

Is this a fucking chair ad

hows the book ?

I agree that it takes work to have a great body but damn that twink looks like he does too much coke off of daddy's big fat cock to have a good, healthy body. also, if the truth is ugly and distorted, is that beautiful? what if beauty is an unchanging form? since everything on earth changes, is anything on earth possibly beautiful or distortions of the form of beauty itself? recall that beautiful things may be abstract. is this a necessary and sufficient condition for the beautiful?

To be honest, I'm not quite sure a NH-D15 is enough to keep up with 9900k.
Will get noticeably noisy, at least.

Based HM.

I really, really, really want to buy an official eames.

Remember this list before buying

Attached: received_252738048686419.png (1874x1407, 675K)

that chart is literally "I brought a over priced graphic card brand" so im going to try to say the rest are shit even thou its the exact same thing.

>blu-ray combo
Wut, why
>Huawei
Why
>msi
Dude why
>physical book
What cave do you live in?

dude every motherboard performs the exact same the only difference is the bios and if you get one with a shit bios you can go on a forum and learn or ask some one to mod it to add the features you want.

and don't say some stupid shit about VRM they are not a complex design all the brands literally design mobos by spreadsheet with 0 technical knowlage some have better some have worse that's it.

obviously its easier to buy one with a already good bios but you are literally buying software when buying a mobo and like 1-5$ worth of vrm

a 28phase VRM costs 5$ to make the fact they charge 500$ for such high end motherboards is a total scam. get a older model one from 3years ago second hand if you want that at a reasonable price.

What about the flashy lights then? Checkmate

Epic and luxury are two words I would not use to describe your build.

If you're rich, pay someone who knows what they're doing.

Attached: 1e2.gif (255x224, 155K)

>this kid is still posting this retarded thread
why dont you show the original photo?

Woah there, how much money do oy u have?

based AND marginpilled

Attached: 1541707195415.jpg (1433x2024, 419K)

>monopoly and tripled prices in 10 years/10

wow good job absolute cretin!

>image implying voting is supposed to pick up on quality

>Jow Forums
>/v/
>/b/
>Jow Forums
how to invalidate this list

just show me where i can buy ram, a cpu and a psu at cost or only a $10 markup and i'll buy one right meow

STOP
REPOSTING
STALE
PASTA

>all those expensive parts
>keyboard with Romer-G switches
I couldn't stand using that machine, into the trash it goes

you said the mobo and phone and cooler are bad purchases but provided no actual alternative models

you also suggested some random ass chair

> yours
what a compulsive lying cunt.

Attached: 1525322288090.png (685x744, 110K)

wew lad

Hey, you missed out the
>u jelly
part OP. 2/10, See you next month!

you are the best goy

>Huawei
>When Windows botnet simply isn't enough

Seriously? the i9 comes in a gay box like that?

wuz wong with et?

>buying an i9 a day before zen 2 is announced.
Such a fool. Even if you were set on getting an i9, it would have come down in price.