Secrets of Jow Forums part two

Maybe you remember me from the previous thread of secrets of Jow Forums, some people chose to help me research my project and are thinking of collaborating to get to the bottom of this mysterious and enigmatic secret that nobody seems to notice in Jow Forums.

This is my previous thread in case you want to stay updated, fasten your belts because this is a trip with no return.

Attached: 0XFFFFFFF.png (1173x732, 86K)

I never understood why people chase the (you)s.

my fart smells like poo poo

If you're not trolling, get some help.

Thanks, I wish we could all be the same

That's very funny but please help me analyze the rest of the codes. I have not explored anything yet in / v /, / p /, / w /, / d / among others, you could start there.

Yes, you're right, this is a very important project, I need all kinds of help.

>some letters are thicker
Windows font rendering sucks. Nah, nah, gotta be ghosts or Jews.

I tried to load the page in other operating systems, change the monitor, next to the screen resolution, I have even used other computers to see and I can assure that the same pattern is repeated.

lol'd. I heard Invega injections can do the job. Good luck on your journey.

I have searched CAIMEO on the internet and I have found this related image, will it have something to do with Jow Forums and all my research?

Attached: CAIMEO.jpg (1400x946, 409K)

is there anything in the html or css? I really doubt it.

Thank you

Attached: 0XFFFFFFF.png (1400x504, 51K)

I will take a look, thank you

God i fucking hate these schizo threads. Back to you go

Look friend, I do not have schizophrenia, many people on the internet support my research and can see that it is paying off, I am a healthy person who lives alone and makes his best efforts in what I work.

Fucking lmao I now love this thread

Can you explain better what you think you're seeing? I didn't really understand. Letters being thicker is either a CSS property or shit fond rendering, and since you checked the HTML we know what that leaves. But explain what the train of thought is.

HOLY FUCK START THE GAS

Attached: 1525466460918.png (1076x1056, 250K)

> Jesus
It's 3 AM and I'm laughing like a maniac.
オピ わ ばか です

I have invested more closely on the clues about Jesus and I can tell you that this terrifies me a lot.

Attached: 0XFFFFFFF.png (1376x1002, 866K)

OP, the last glyph looks like a helicopter flying above houses, meaning police surveillance.

4 months ago, specifically in September, since I started living alone I noticed that in certain pages of the internet the characters looked different, I thought it was a problem of my computer so I decided to buy another monitor, but still watching it I even asked to my technical brother, he told me to ignore that and that it would be solved, anyway I realized while navigating through Jow Forums that one of those characters had sense with another, I thought it was a coincidence but it also happened with other characters so I started to investigate more thoroughly and here I am.

I'll take a look, thank you.

Attached: 0XFFFFFFF.png (781x344, 10K)

You have swallowed the second Bogpill. Congratulations.

The heli image is crisp.

Chemtrails.

Whoa

A beautiful mind you've got there OP.

Attached: 1466650918522.jpg (639x588, 101K)