OLED is great!

>2019
>Not buying an OLED 4K TV for fear of burn in.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOcLasaRCzY

Attached: 1546981187618.png (1080x1341, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lgdisplay.com/eng/prcenter/newsView?articleMgtNo=5155
instagram.com/sarah.carvalhota/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All liquid cristal displays are shit and always will be it was a technology designed to be cheaper to transport and sell not higher tech micro led and oled included. Just you wait roll up screens that come in smaller lighter box's will be next and they will have worse image quality than led and lcd and oled and plasma but they will be shilled as high tech because they cheaper to sell and ship

Its the truth

Of course it is. Only the poorfags on here who consider a $1500 TV a life-changing purchase ever try to claim that it's not. There's nothing that even comes close in terms of picture quality. I won't be getting rid of mine until MicroLED comes down to reasonable prices and sizes (if that ever happens), assuming it lives up to the hype.

fuck oled

companies just opt for oled because it's cheaper to make them

microled is better
just wait

Rather than start a new thread, could you guys give me a recommendation on a 4K HDR set under $1000? 50-65" and needs to have a VESA mount hole setup.

Light gaming but mostly Youtube TV and Bluray usage

>thinking 1 year is a good durability test
>zoomers have no concept of time, disposable tech culture

I have a TV I'm still using that is probably twice as old as you.

CRT's are a meme meme.

Sony x900 series is the ONLY tv below $2k worth buying. Vizio Quantum and Samsung QLED are the only other non-OLED tvs worth buying, but those fucking cost as much as old model OLED tvs so of course you should just buy those

I plan on getting a 2019 OLED in 2020 on sale because they finally have VRR and HDMI 2.1 support.

and it still won't support The Hobbit @ 48 FPS :)

Who is that cum commando

It's 1 year, 20 hours per day. How many hours per day do you watch TV?

is this guy a joke?

true

Attached: 1420598797963.jpg (640x828, 70K)

dis nigga speaks about oled burns like a crosseyed retard with an ugly shirt while showing children starving in south soudan
seems legit

>and it still won't support The Hobbit @ 48 FPS :)

Nothing can. 48 is not a standard framerate and no media exists that supports it. You couldn't get a 48fps copy of The Hobbit to watch even if your TV supported it somehow.

god i regret giving it up

only cause i needed more space on my desk but meh

You're retarded. You don't use your TV for 20 hours a day, 365 days a year. Their test so far accounts for years of ownership by the average person.

a lot of the reviews are saying they have dead pixels and dust intrusion issues?

forgot image

Attached: lolwut.png (1936x1091, 2.64M)

OLED 1440p monitors when?

If that TV functions in 15 years I'll eat my hat, much less 40 years.

OLED is actually so expensive LG was operating their OLED TV business at a loss up until november 2018

>keeping a TV for 15 years
Thanks for letting everyone know you're poor as shit if you think $2000 needs to be amortized over 15 years. I replace mine every 5

you have to be an idiot to believe that

I'm the opposite of poor. Probably because I'm frugal and and don't share your perverse compulsion to waste money replacing things that still work.

>youtube video clearly show that burn in not only still a major problem but it can happen fast
>somehow op uses this as evidence that you should dumb money on this

don't bother talking to zoomers
these are the people that think phones lasting 1 year or less is fine

Nope, they outright said so in their earnings press report.

lgdisplay.com/eng/prcenter/newsView?articleMgtNo=5155

If they lied about it they'd be getting sued to hell by their investors.

If a TV has support for frame interpolation or variable refresh rate, it could in theory support 48 FPS media if such media was available. Frame interpolation or just reusing the same frame for a screen refresh is how most displays display 24 FPS which is the standard frame rate for film. That is where hobbit's 48 FPS came from and where the 144 Hz refresh rate comes from.

Attached: 1508372231486.png (508x529, 216K)

>companies don't lie to their investors and public
>gooks don't lie about everything to everybody

No oled monitors that don't burn in I don't care it's CRT all over again

>t-they're lying!
>c-companies never have loss leaders to grow interest and build out industries
>fuck capitalism!

Fuck off commie. When did Jow Forums get so many poorfags? Must be because of Jow Forumsamd constantly referencing this board

Who is this sperm worm?

test

Did it work?

Nah. Mook blocked me.

Bummer dude.

also testing, captcha is broken

i imagine she's having a big fat fart

doze brappers dough

i liek dough

I hate it when retards like you think literally everything is a conspiracy.

>a big fat fart
Where in the world are you from where this is common speech?

Oled is shit, my dude

You're shit

I still use a 720p TV. I mean, the TV channels are still in 720p most of the time anyway.

Europe

No u

For some reason I imagined Texas

fuck the mods

the keksas of urope

CNN is a NPC TV channel

reverse image search says it's instagram.com/sarah.carvalhota/

seems like she shut down her instagram. IDK whatever

so OLED still sucks.
>expensive as fuck, and you have to watch out and baby it while in use
fuck that shit
>oh no, I can't binge watch/play the same shit for long because my expensive tv is a special snowflake
I'll wait for microLEDs

ooog tv channel support blue team me like red team better ooooog

Enjoy your BURN-IN faggot...

this is old technology, its from 1987