The ultimate secret about Jow Forums - My last thread

What I'm going to tell you next may prove my own death, but I must confess since I can not live with it anymore, what I'm going to reveal is one of the biggest conspiracies I could find inn the internet and that's what It terrifies me of everything I've seen.

I recently created two threads about this issue, both threads were eliminated from Jow Forums, in the last thread I published a series of revealing images that all pointed to what appeared to be a MAC address of an artificial intelligence of illegal monitoring of the United States, then my thread was completely removed from Jow Forums.

Now I understand everything, and then I will release all the information I have collected, I hope please download it and save it on your hard drives, they will delete my Jow Forums thread and later ... kill me.

So please, please do not abandon me, I'm asking you to continue with my research, no matter what the cost.

Attached: XXX.png (2514x1208, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/CAIMEO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off retard

Please, do not abandon me now, this thread will be automatically removed and I will be killed.

imagine having this many extra chromosomes

>that all pointed to what appeared to be a MAC address of an artificial intelligence
This is how I immediately know that you have no idea what a MAC address is.

Please, they removed my thread, for God's sake I'm going to be killed.

Look, I'm not sure what a MAC address is but I found something that is directly related to the physical location of CAIMEO.

Never reveal your power level. This is why terry faked his own death

No, you didn't.

the pattern is the pattern

Attached: cat2.jpg (450x360, 143K)

You do not know anything, my research is going to lead me to my own death.

so release it faggot

Link to old thread?

With your level of technical expertise, I know for sure that you would not be finding anything that would point to physical locations. You may believe that you are, but you are in fact now.

Ok schizo poster, do you have a link to your research?

This was my first thread about this topic, then I made a second thread but it was deleted by them.

>now
not*

>>>/infowars/

>Winnie? Launch the thots.

Attached: 1534070256864.png (467x387, 308K)

Kek, save this for /g humor

If only it were funny.

Please this is serious, my second thread was removed, there is something I discovered. I've gone too far and now I'm paying the consequences.

Attached: mk.png (946x886, 280K)

Link to deleted thread?

they deleted it because you're a schizo retard

If you want us to see something then show us it you nigger

You literal idiot. Spit it out in plain English or fuck off.

My discovery is related to something called CAIMEO v22.1 is a SGAI system under the propitiatory ownership of the Government of the United State of America

>My discovery
What your discovery noodle brain

fuck off you stupid Indian i can tell youre brown by the way you type

Everything points to a single site, I need you to keep all the information I'm publishing because I'll be dead soon.

Attached: CAIMEO.jpg (1400x946, 409K)

So whom I should send money after I'm done with african prince and lawyer of my third granddad I never knew?

I wouldn’t worry user. The men in black aren’t gonna knock down your door anytime soon if nobody believes the nonsense coming out between the bouts of dribble.

Attached: image.jpg (789x873, 359K)

OP you fucking retard you're just copying shit off this page

rationalwiki.org/wiki/CAIMEO

I hope you really do have schizophrenia and you kill yourself. How's that for artificial intelligence?

That's what I'm talking idiot, everything is pointing to CAIMEO, I just discovered it recently, please you have to believe me, you have to believe me.

Even if this isn't copypasta, the fact that you chose Jow Forums over a more reliable outlet guarantees that you are full of shit and a complete moron.
Fuck off.

Attached: oW350gP.jpg (400x300, 54K)

Look, I'll be level with you for a second here.
If you want to stir up some ARG or whatever, or just have fun time posting bullshit, you ought to do something more that blured sasquatch photos and single-line comments ending with "I'm gonna be dead real soon". This shit is not interesting, it's fucking annoying. If you play "AI ruins my stuff" card, then do your pics more properly instead of blurring urls on top of some hazy looking distortion.
Right now I fucking want to punch you in the face and help men in black rape your ass, because you expect that this shit will interest someone enough to play along with your shit. I don't know how stupid you are to not realize this for three threads in a row.

Oh yes CAIMEO AI.
The highly advanced "Cum Again In My Every Orifice" Artificial intelligence made by Jow Forums himself using state-of-the-art faggotory.

im sorry you have no sense of humor

You should tell emergency services since you have found a secret pattern and your life is endangered. I'm pretty sure you're full of shit but if you actually think this stuff you can get some dank bonus points and level ups if you tell a shrink.

Goodbye.

No one archives Jow Forums. It's one of 'those' boards that people don't want archived.

>what is Rebecca Black Tech
>what is Warosu
lol what a retard