React woes

JSX was a mistake

Attached: react.png (1920x1080, 52K)

JSX is the least of my worries when im writing react

Modern front end web development was a mistake

go make something better

React is possibly the biggest meme ever in programming. It's only popular because hype begets hype. I hate it so much after using for 2 projects. Especially react native.
>No standards
Marketed as a lightweight easy to pick up view library, yet turns into a clusterfuck when you have to start integrating all these thirdparty npm libraries.
>every week have to waste time doing research on which thirdparty libraries to integrate.
>Every react dev/startup uses a different stack/libraries/standards with react. Frustrating to onboard people.
>Startups are constantly changing the libraries and standards they use after they read the latest medium article on what is currently the hip way do things in react.
>Redux turns react from into a verbose boiletplate ridden frenkenstein.
>the Javascript community is full of noobs and hipsters who don't know any better and think this is normal and sane.

I'm switching to angular because im tired of dealing with all this bullshit and these fucking hipsters. I don't need 20 libraries to chose between. Just give me a set of tools and standards that work.

Attached: 1544831566303.jpg (952x796, 344K)

Blacked

>2019
>not using [insert most popular JS framework of the month]

bwahahahahahahahahaahaa

>doesn't like React
>so he switches to Angular

oh no no no no

Redux sucks

other than that React is a far step up from the jQuery hell of 10 years ago

sure jQuery is fine if you're working on a small site alone, but it becomes impossible to work with in a complicated app with multiple programmers

react fixes that by encapsulating state transformations

suck it up princess

I'm focusing on asp.net core development right now and angular what is most commonly used with it. Angular has come a long way and is very stable now. I like that it is a monolith framework which chooses the tools/standards for me and enforces typescript/

>I'm switching to angular
>because im tired of dealing with all this bullshit

Attached: laugh.webm (640x360, 213K)

>not using VueJS
wew

What are everyone's thoughts on flask as a backend framework? I just started and it feels so comfy.

Attached: 1546244392145.jpg (914x768, 67K)

It's shit, I'd rather use Ruby on rails, no irony.

>Just give me a set of tools and standards that work.
create-react-app

You MUST be kidding. I've never heard anyone say something like that...

The whole fucking crap is one single mistake, you idiot!

I hate working with react. is mithril or vue any better?

Use Blazor

Hand-code your sites. Stop using meme shit.

>angular

prepare your anus for more of the same