Confess

Confess.

Attached: images (6).jpg (570x538, 24K)

>I write proprietary software for a living

Every PC I reinstall for another person I give them raccoon slideshow wallpapers

Attached: IMG_20190108_171035.jpg (3388x3000, 2.47M)

I have a CS degree from a shitty university but chose to teach English in Asia instead of embarrassing myself trying to be a real programmer.

i copypaste most of my code and still have no idea why most of it even works. my designchoices are really shit and as long as it works i don't care.

I watched Yuru Yuri because of "Jow Forums-chan, daisuki" threads.

i still use windows

I like my MacBook Pro but I make anti-mac threads.

I used LARBS once to rice, but then I saw he uses programs that are useless to me, so instead, I made my rice own which is based some of Luke's configs. How shit of a human being am I?

Attached: tokyo.jpg (1280x720, 391K)

I love Python and I think it's the best language around.

I love Asian women.

Attached: DCCYIqLVwAEIAxj.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

Asian women are gross af nigger

What makes you say that?

Attached: HKT48_Natsumi_Matsuoka_and_Yui_Kojina_Kyowa_Bijin_Yasumimasu_on_Young_Animal_Arashi_Magazine_008.jpg (1280x922, 317K)

I'm posting on a Macbook Air

not him, however most of them are known for being only plastic user.

I get paid to shill for Intel on here.

>have a salaried admin job but hate it
>dont have a CS degree
>have studied/practiced python for almost 2 years and counting now
>automated 90% of my job on the sly
>used the freed up time to learn more in depth programming techniques with python like machine learning
>even solve problems caused by other team mates stupidity and carelessness
Ill never tell my dumb fuck employers. Dumb boomers just want to fleece the govt of money with busy work.
Also
>actually enjoy automating things a lot
>want a better job, but have no idea wtf i am or what to apply for
This skill saves time and money for businesses. Is there a role for this kinda shit? Or should I just kill myself now.

I'm a phoneposter.

I'm on day 8 of #nofap2019 and I really want to jack off to some jav.

Attached: 1546618805602.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Hmm, are your happy with your choice?

I can only type about 50 wpm.

Attached: 1546388335297.jpg (828x932, 90K)

I want to mate with Satania!

Attached: 08854060ade7cdd10582cbaccc3c2b7b.jpg (1682x1708, 1.98M)

I watched Gabriel Dropout because of sataniaposting.

I'm going to quit my $120k job that I've worked at for 3 years without another one lined up because I hate both programming in .NET and my coworkers

its ok fren just as long as the SSD consists of just 3 partitions: grub / debian / swap

Attached: IMG_6082.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

Who knew not everyone could make money from open source

Attached: smirk_450_448_86.jpg (450x448, 28K)

he cute

I dont know what to say
I am alone and I dont know a single person in the office

Im just really sad

Attached: b3a6b4bc1e56d2399f133a7f30f509854db1c44dc6705eb533282e51fc76f3ba.png (366x271, 119K)

I also bought a $1500 thinkpad and broke it
Couldn't repair it myself either

I don't blame you for being alone, I've been there too, however...
>I also bought a $1500 thinkpad and broke it

Part of the reason I never want to learn C++ is that I feel like a brainlet when I see some of the crazy syntax, and I worry I'll be too dumb to learn it effectively.

>Is there a role for this kinda shit?
'programming'

I cross-compile for Mac

So you decided to waste your degree and embarrass yourself by being the creepy weeb in asia instead of learning how to become a better programmer at a related job?

I just bought a GTX 1050 non-ti.

Fuck off

99.9% of them have no tits and no ass. They are also extremely superficial and bitchy. Anyone that has a decent face or body usually had work done on them

I "self-taught" myself web dev from a pre-2010 jQuery book and stored all the info in hidden s and shit. Didn't find out about data attributes until a few weeks ago

I'm using Windows because I missed a couple of games. Not proud, but it is fun, even if Windows is killing me inside.

I know this feel bro

I own a 12 inch 1-port MacBook, an iPhone XR and an Apple Watch and I enjoy all of them unironically

I enjoy Nvidia products.

i sometimes make these threads to steal your (you)s

Start watching Gabriel Dropout because the Satania Poster of every iphone thread

When I went to switch my battery pack connector from an XT60 to a T Type, I cut one side too short and already having soldered the other side when discovering this and feeling lazy I decided to bridge the last few millimeters entirely with solder.

Yes, me too but only Japanese and Bhutanese
Not Japanese

Based

Attached: 5b9d83dd77a4a18ec63f9a4f9b859e075085aa04.png (423x480, 25K)

>I use a Note 9 with the stock ROM
>I use Google/Android pay with all my credit cards
>I have 3 Gmail's
>I have a Google drive I use frequently
>I own a Chromebook and enjoy the connectivity of Android and Google services
>I use Windows 10 on my main machine as my sole OS
>I've used Linux enough to know that while it has it's uses, Windows offers the absolute best out of box experience, so my server is running Windows 7 (soon to be Windows 10)
>I buy and enjoy Skullcandy products
>I think the open source movement is for literal autists
>I stream Anime on an account I pay for
>I've got a lot of imouto and bro-con tier anime on my watch list
>Have a 2 year degree in network administration that I don't use. Busy making $65k a year as fork lift driver.

Attached: 1531581444935.gif (248x225, 203K)

If AMD has a good conference tomorrow you guys gotta start watching GochiUsa

Attached: 1546983246502.png (937x581, 161K)

Automation engineer is a real thing

Fuck no, I have limits for the Moe that I watch

Attached: 154692465338.png (175x200, 38K)

I use an iPhone and enjoy it.

I just opened up my grandma's laptop to clean the dust off the fan and reapply thermal paste, and I broke the keyboard ribbon cable. So I'm blaming it on something nebulous like a virus hacked her keyboard or some other shit old people don't understand, until the replacement comes from amazon.

t.normie

I am a math patrician but I have always liked the idea of being a web developer so I became a web developer after graduating. my only real knowledge in the field came from lurking /wdg/ but the person interviewing me thought mathfag=>smart so they hired me and now I manage several CS grads and write obscure and autismal documentation. also I make people use LaTeX because I refuse to use word at work and they are willing to accommodate my autism

I don't know that the fuck to do with life

I swear I have a habiit for finding the Pocari Sweat bottle in nearly any anime picture posted on here that has it. Shit tastes better than most rehydration drinks too.

>>I buy ... skullcandy products
Me too. They are good enough for me

i love programming but i can't bring myself to finish any personal projects anymore, i want to but i don't have the drive to do it

End yourself and give your money to charity for kids or open source and not money grabbing Apple.
Think of the carbon footprint of these devices with 3 years of life just to get Facebook notification from your uncle or high school friend with a glorious Notch°

Well, I guess you aren't total cancer. Just partially.

What's wrong with Skullcandy products?

Same, man. Except he uses everything I use, so I copy most things.

I've found myself in the same issue, just try to dedicate it just one hour or less a day. Maybe you're strerssing a lot on your projects.

Attached: f.jpg (618x527, 60K)

Good troll user. I stopped believing at the Skullcandy enjoyment

I too have the same issue

It's like programming dosn't appeal to me as much as it used to

same.

I live on a south-american country and on the southern side of the country. I basically live on the feet of the world and the internet here is so booi slow af literally it's 12 am and e.g. if I want to download a torrent film it goes at like 26 kb/s not even kidding
I have to use the internet at this time (the entire morning) then I sleep throughout the day. That and I think I have a dependency for pot. Yes, I'm a pothead

Y..yeah. troll. Heh.

I quit my job and now I just shitpost all day

I hoard data for the sheer thrill of it all

I had to bend the heat sink to make it fit in the case.

Attached: IMAG0200.jpg (2688x1520, 921K)

>I bought a Razer Electra over a Audio Technica M50X just because it's razer and thought razer is high quality back in 2014.

It isn't and I regret doing that.

But hey, I have an M30X now [spoiler] that I barely use [/spoiler]

Attached: regrets.jpg (600x641, 41K)

don't feel bad user, the computer I'm typing this on has a GT610. The fan on it died, and the heatsink was too small to cool it with no fan, so I got an old northbridge heatsink from some Pentium 4 mobo and strapped it on with like a half-dozen zip ties.

I'm a 4c/8t corelet (7700k) and shill AMD as if I had a Ryzen

>*laughs at you in hexacore*

Similar, I use Ubuntu but am a vocal critic of it here

As much as I hate the Anti-User service of Macs
and as much as I want to see the company go bankrupt.
I'd love to get my hands on a Mac pro.

Also I think Free/Net BSD is far better than any linux distro

Debian and Fedora are what i think are the best linux distros

There I said it, i wait for the crowds to burn me like the heretic I am.

I don't actually know how to install gentoo

pic of case?
badass. pics?

shutting my machine down and opening it up is a pain in the ass so you gotta promise to give me a (You) for it

uh okay

Kek underrated

iToddlers btfo
Based. Just don't be me and ACTUALLY FIND ANOTHER JOB within 11 months.

thanks user. come back in a few minutes

I dual boot linux and windows 7

Attached: 1544403321415.jpg (500x563, 122K)

alright, thanks
done anything else like that?

I use windows 10 because I hate linux

I use freebsd

we're all pulling for you user

i'm unironically only staying in the thread to see his pic

same

You'll come around. They all do.

I got out my big fancy DSLR for this.

Attached: 1539272988467.jpg (2070x1378, 372K)

that's actually not that bad user, it's fairly low profile, clean looking, and it works

Nice. Here's your (you).

Attached: 1519883238820.jpg (2076x1384, 367K)

Nice, so how does it work?

I wove the zip ties in between the fins to get it to grab on. I really feel like this ought not to work, but the temps are great so apparently it does.

Attached: 1545376440529.jpg (2004x1336, 524K)

what motherboard?
whats the other card?

what sort of temps do you get out of it? what did you get before?