Stupidest things you've done, tech or coding related

Stupidest things you've done, tech or coding related.

Attached: overwatch11.jpg (1080x1440, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

192.168.0.1/ping.cmd?ip=`reboot`
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rm_(Unix)#Protection_of_the_filesystem_root
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn that bitch has a pretty face

It’s a man you fucking homo. Look at the shoulders, she looks like Schwarzenegger

posting on Jow Forums

Cute boy

I've read your post.

I was drunk at a bar and the person next to me started asking me about my thinkpad (I take it everywhere I go) and eventually it lead to me spilling my beer on the keyboard to show how the keyboard is spillproof then my keys got all sticky and it was a bitch to clean

Attached: 1535651040272.jpg (637x800, 100K)

good for cumming on but she's a huge slut though

> she's a huge slut though
Yeah, really?
I couldn't tell from that picture of her

Heard an explosion near my window and thought it was outside since my computer was still working. Turned out it was my PSU and a capacitor blew out because thr fan stopped working.
The computer kept working for a few days till it wrecked my system.

Attached: IMG_20181225_115605.jpg (1538x2048, 298K)

Trannies, because men are better than women at everything, including being women.

Attached: 8092A841D42A42EF81F16C8115D0641A.jpg (400x400, 30K)

that's not a tranny you fucking homi. kys basedbôy

homo*

I once had an Erlang system that was leaking memory so I hopped into its shell to fix it, intending to grab processes() and run gc() on them individually. Instead, running processes() allocated just enough to cause an OOM and completely take down the system.

Mea culpa.

Belle Delphine.no nudes , a shit ton of lewds. You're welcome

Instead of using the customer's shipping address to calculate shipping rates, the site used a dummy address I left there for testing. For months, we were charging underpriced rates. Nobody noticed my fuckup so I just quietly fixed the code and pretend it never happened

My career as a web developer.

Why user?

>Delphine.no
more like Delphine.yes

am I right or what lads?

The little things, senpai, I exaggerate.
>Use py
>Prepare a dict
>Transform it to json to serve up to javascript from endpoint
>ajax request returns undefined obj
>spend hours trying to figure this out
>about to give up, change double quotes to single quotes in dict
>Works

More like Delphine.whore
But eh. Can't blame her. I'd be a teasing whore if I was a female too

No way. The double or single are equal in python, they both create a string object. Once you pass it to json, it doesn't care how that string was generated. Or maybe I didn't understand your issue, but I'd like to.

I had a SATA3 SSD plugged into a SATA2 port for like 4 years. Just discovered it when my crystal disk mark was way lower than my friends.

That's what I mean, ultimately I have no idea what I'm doing. At least I know what I want to achieve.

I think you're right that Python doesn't care, but JSON.parse apparently does.

Python's json marshaling will always output the same no matter what kind of quotes you use to create the dict literal.

You're an idiot. You fixed it a different way when you were facerolling the keyboard trying all kinds of shit and attributed it to changing the quotes.

Oh be quiet fag

Is that a man?

>facerolling the keyboard
I'm taking this with me to work.

Of course not user. That perfectly cummable face is in no way a man.

yes, now fuck off

Hey you were right! I've had a long day, and you're still a fag

deleting a production table thinking i was on a development database

OH FUCK
HAHAHA

Fat thighs.

fuck off nigger

More like perfect thighs.

I bought Windows Vista on launch and was excited for it

Oh, Belle… *swon*

Stupidest? Buy a gaming PC.

Now I only use thinkpads and connect it to HDMI monitors to play my games.

I fapped in the shower holding my phone on one hand while watching that bitch's videos with a thong.

I just checked and everything is censored.

I hope you are saying that as a compliment, those thighs are heavenly.

The videos where she wears a thing, not
me, obviously.

Opened the packaging of a Bulldozer chip sideways so that the chip fell out and bent a few pins.

Attached: dq62d5b0b6bz.jpg (308x326, 32K)

curl 192.168.0.1/ping.cmd?ip=`reboot`

I managed to somehow erase a chunk of the code of something i was writing by fucking around with Direct3D and giving it a too big vertex buffer.

accidentally remove my arduino's cpu firmare with FLIP

Attached: 1544564483185s.jpg (243x249, 5K)

you sure?
we won't judge

based

I once made a post about erlang on some pajeet tech forum

are you trying to say bootloader?

gifted my friend my pc for a while, didnt want him snooping so changed access privileges on windows, ticked the wrong boxes so couldn't even access root and locked my c drive out.

sorry for being autist but what is her fucking name? had like dozens of pics of her saved but cant fucking remember her name

belledelphine
checked

I'm still mad I bought a mac in 2010 and they weren't even that shitty back then

*homi

thanks based user

bless this correspondence

Attached: 1545328945549.jpg (640x480, 110K)

Used Windows Vista for 10 years because I was too lazy to reinstall everything. I'm a little bit mentally ill.

dd'd an ubuntu iso to /dev/sdb right after I added an ultrabay hdd to my thinkpad
rm -rf'd /var/lib/pacman/local, causing a full filesystem corruption for some retarded reason, the day before I had to hand in a pproject and of course I didn't have a backup

changed the active partition of my w10 machine, And restarting, And then reinstalling so I lost the OEM key.
Sidenote, how reliable are 3$ ebay keys?

faggot.

Attached: DwWe1uIVsAAFBYT.jpg (720x1280, 95K)

Windows auto activates on a pc that came with it preinstalled for me. Have you tried installing windows?

he's pretty cute uwu

no , the cpu's built-in firmware , not the bootloader

Attached: fguhvfyrtjfgyse.jpg (240x240, 14K)

the dick only makes it better

Attached: 1544370029976.png (879x767, 391K)

Is that supposed to be a link? Excuse my autism.

Attached: 1546240746587.png (720x703, 459K)

Try to play old vidya

Crash in cutscene

Delete cutscene

Crash immediately after cutscene should have ended

Delete readme

Crash before cutscene

Restore cutscene

Game runs

I like this. Is there a term for this?

Attached: 1521996750695.jpg (525x464, 20K)

skindentation

patrician taste

Wiped windows 8 off it to replace with w7, bricked it. Had a tpX240, wouldn't boot, probably loose RAM, over half the backplate screws were completely stripped, I smash the thinkpad even though I bought it a month ago

wiped out my entire hard disk by mistake when trying to install gentoo. only to regret it later once i saw how much time it takes install a program (google chrome: 10 hours; steam: beyond linear time). also full of bugs. wiped out gentoo and installed ubuntu (took 5 minutes compared to a day for gentoo)

don't fall for the gentoo meme

Yea, I'm sure.

>braces
ugh

lol what the fuck what game?

I find braces to be ridiculously sexy.

You are wrong.

forgot to say i lost 400GB of data at the end of this and gentoo itself took ages to start/reboot compared to ubuntu and it even had slower compile times even though it was tailormade for my setup

literal meme system. DO NOT install gentoo

You are wrong.

Left my phone charging outside and it started raining while I was asleep and when I woke up it was raining. My Axon 7 Mini is fried and dead once more. I'm still saddened. I'm using my Moto G5 Plus as my main phone again.

t. gay

Major in CS, such a waste of time.

Attached: 1546187726668.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

she fine

>first time running Ubuntu
>want to recursively delete a directory in my Documents
>sudo rm -rf / home/user/Documents/Folder (or something similar, it's been years
>Notice the space

Rekt my entire filesystem. Bash stopped accepting commands, OS didn't crash but was weird as fuck. When I restarted, it was completely rekt.

At that moment, I learned the importance of using sudo only when needed.

But I'm still pretty pissed about my kernel allowing me to destroy my entire shit in a single command. I don't know, there should be failsafes.

Attached: 1535453747013.jpg (480x360, 16K)

No, he just fucked up his punctuation

Faggit

Attached: 2019-01-09-215922_450x86_scrot.png (450x86, 10K)

>he fell for the loonix meme

Wow, was that there some years ago?

I swear I'm not blind and/or retarded, please believe me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rm_(Unix)#Protection_of_the_filesystem_root
default since 2006

>But I'm still pretty pissed about my kernel allowing me to destroy my entire shit
That's a userland problem, nothing to do with the kernel.

It's possible that you deleted an essential non root directory. I accidentally deleted /lib once.

Cringe, but I still want to fuck that little ass.

Attached: 1546645468144.png (500x340, 161K)

Thanks guys. Jow Forums proves I'm dumber than I thought, once again.

Try following her instagram, see how fast you feel like killing yourself. She's fun as hell, has a vibrant and nerdy personality, and constantly says she's single in her Stories.

The only red flag is that she's an utter attention whore (obviously), so I don't know how that would play out if you actually knew her IRL

>White feature hiding face paste
>Adams apple hidden
The big 2
If "she" has those features she is a he

>see how fast you feel like killing yourself.
i already do, user.

>2006 was 13 years ago
HELP MOM
IM GROWING OLDER